Fucked Up Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little. That was a strange thought. Lexi was taller than both Kim and Cole. But in that moment, she really did feel small. Weak. Out of control. Kim seemed to sense it. That weakness. That need.

"You're such a hot little slut," Kim said, "Isn't she Cole?"

"Oh yeah," Cole said.

"You'd do anything to cum, wouldn't you?" Kim said.

Lexi could only hang her head and groan. So close...

Kim's words were running into each other. Slipping and sliding as she raced closer to her finish. "God. I wish I could take you home with us and f... f... fuck you forever."

"Uhn... uhn... uhn..." Lexi's language was little better. Every lick of Kim's tongue seemed to send electricity straight through her body. She could see her cum now, not far away at all -- like she could just reach out and grab it.

"It's OK," Kim said, "I'm a slut, too. Cole? He's not even my boyfriend." Kim stopped licking at Lexi. She reached down. Stroked at Lexi's clit with her fingers. "He's my brother."

Lexi's eyes went wide. And like Kim had spoken the magic words, Lexi's orgasm suddenly squeezed down. Hard. Her body stiffened. A long, low groan escaped her lips.

"And now?" Kim said, like she wasn't even aware that Lexi was cumming, "My brother is gonna cum in meeeeeeee!"

"Oh Fuck, Sis!" Cole cried out. His body bucked. Kim screamed out and shuddered. Lexi fell forward, awash in orgasm, totally unaware of anything around her except her own screaming, shattering ecstasy. Her only thought, that she wished this strange boy was filling her instead of his sister.

Together they formed a strange, sand-covered creature -- howling and roiling in the sand. Kim and Cole both went as red as their hair. Their green eyes blazed with illicit bliss. Lexi watched them, oddly detached. Like her orgasm had washed her off to some other place. There was a strange kind of content with this, understanding that the siblings clearly loved each other. Knowing how Lexi felt about her own brother.

Then Lexi's pleasure leaked out of her, leaving her flat and empty. Alone. The world seemed to go dark. Like even the sun was fleeing from her. She felt dirty, covered in sand. Lying on the ground like the ginger siblings had killed her. And part of Lexi, damn her, really wished they did.

"That's a good brother," Lexi heard Kim say, but it sounded very far away. She felt a warm kiss on her cheeks.

"Thanks, babe," Kim said, "You're ever up at the college, come find us. I promise we'll make it worth your while."

Lexi lay there on the lakeshore. Eyes squeezed shut. Reality had once again crashed down on her, and she could barely lift herself up, it weighed so heavy. What had she done?

Finally, Lexi forced her eyes open, afraid to see the redheaded siblings smiling down at her. Their sense of satisfaction. The knowledge that they owned her, body and mind.

But when Lexi looked up, there was no one around her at all. And she started to cry.

*

James blinked his eyes open and looked around the lake. The girl, the blonde -- whatever her name was -- was gone. His cock was still shrinking in his youngest daughter's pussy. Oh fuck. Oh no.

Frantically, James reached down for his bathing suit. He saw it floating in the water nearby. He raced over and grabbed it, pulling it on. He looked over at Molly. The blonde girl smiled back at him beatifically.

Oh God.

He had fucked his daughter. His baby. Again. This time in front of some strange college girl. Right there. Like nothing was wrong with that in the world. James looked around the lake. All five college kids back by the other side of the lake, talking and laughing with each other. He had no idea what they might be saying. No thought other than to get away.

"Molly, I... We have to... Oh God," James said. Those were the only words he had left. Oh God Oh God Oh God.

Like a drunk waking up from a bender, images flew through James' mind -- all mixed up, out of order, and none of them good. He was supposed to be gaining control, not losing it. He was supposed to be supporting his daughter not encouraging her. And now he stood there, having already reached rock bottom and finding that, oh no, he could dig himself even deeper without even trying.

James grabbed Molly's arm and jerked her forward. She gasped like it hurt, but James hardly cared.

As they pushed their way back to shore, the water receding, James could see that his daughter's bathing suit was still askew. Her pink, blonde pussy exposed to the open air. He couldn't even let her stop to fix it.

When they finally reached the shore, James found Lexi lying near the reeds. His oldest had lost her bikini bottoms, as well. James reached down and shook her shoulder. The brunette looked at her father with wide eyes. Cheeks stained with tears.

"Oh God," Lexi said. "Daddy, I... There were two of them and we. I mean I. Oh God."

"It's OK, honey," James said, knowing that was so far from the truth it might as well be in another universe. He tried to speak, to rationalize what had happened. Again. But no words would form.

Instead, James grabbed his oldest daughter's arm and pulled her up. The three of them raced back to the campsite. Lexi was limping again. James tried to help her, but he also wouldn't slow down. He felt like he was dragging his girls but couldn't even fathom to where. Just... Away.

What was he going to say to Christine? How could he explain all this? He didn't know how, but he had to convince her -- find a way to tell his wife about this in a way that wouldn't end his marriage. His life. Oh God oh God oh God. James practiced speeches in his mind. The tents got closer. He could see their car. He kept editing. Revising. Nothing made sense. There was nothing he could say. Yet he knew that he had to do it. For the family. For himself.

They got to the campsite. Christine and Austin were already standing there, both looking miserable. James still didn't have a conscious thought that made any sense, but he was out of time. He hoped whatever words he made would be enough. James opened his mouth to speak.

"We have to get out of here," Christine said, "Right fucking now."

James felt so relieved, he nearly collapsed on the campsite. Relief washed over him like the rains from the day before. Finally, they were going to be safe. He knew it in his heart.

This... This horror. This thing. It was not something that could be willed out of existence. He knew that now. Whatever had a hold on them, it had to be faced, head on by the whole family. Together. Christine's words made it clear. They were all ready to fight back. As bad as things had gotten, James finally felt like his family was going to get better.

Next time: Things get worse.