Fucked Up Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly didn't say anything. She just gasped and gulped hard. Air was really in demand in the moment. Talking and fucking was simply too much to ask.

"Your father," Amber continued. Whispering. Her breath tickled at Molly's ear. Intensifying the feelings in her pussy. "Your Daddy. His cock is in you right now. Isn't it?"

"N-no," Molly said. That would be wrong. It would be incest. If her father was fucking her. If she was enjoying it. Begging for his hard cock to pound out her release.

"It's OK," Amber said, "It's just you and me. How does Daddy's cock feel in his daughter's tiny pussy?"

Molly let her head loll. She panted. Her father's pace only quickening.

"You've got a hot little body," Amber kept whispering. "Those massive tits. I bet your hips were just made for pushing out babies. Is that what your Daddy is doing? Putting his baby in you?"

"Oh God," Molly groaned.

"You're doing such a good job, baby girl," Amber said. She stroked her hand lightly down Molly's warm cheek. Looked her straight in the eye. "Taking your Daddy's cock in that sweet, young cunt."

"I'm sorry," Molly gasped. She felt a tear leak out of the corner of her eye and drip down her cheek. Right where Amber had just stroked her. She'd tried to be strong. But standing in the lake surrounded by her Dad's strong arms. Feeling his hardness against her body. Her bottom. It had been too much.

Her father was moving more steadily. An urgent pounding at the door to her womb. Molly was his plaything now, she knew. She'd do anything for his pleasure. And she didn't care that some strange college girl was standing there, watching. Urging them on, in fact.

"I'm so..." Amber dragged the word out. Disgusted? Ashamed? "Jealous."

Molly looked and saw that Amber had her hand jammed down the blue-white striped bottoms of her bikinis. Stroking her fingers back and forth with abandon. She rested her other arm on Molly's shoulder. As if forming a circuit.

"Ah!" Molly gasped. Her father's cock hitched, and another orgasm rolled over her. Her eyes cinched shut and she felt her face grow hot. When she could see again, Amber's top was completely gone. Her breasts, little brown nipples with almost no shape behind them, were jiggling. Amber was using both hands now. Bottoms drifting off in the lake water.

All pretense was gone. James drew back in his daughter's quim. One pump. Two.

"Oh... OHfuck," Molly cried, and another orgasm shot through her.

"He's close," Amber gasped, "I can see it. He's going to fill... Fill his baby girl with his cum."

"Oh God," Molly said. She looked over at the bony blonde. "I can't. I mean, I'm not..."

Amber's eyes went wide. She reared back, pointed her chest to sky, and shrieked in ecstasy. Molly suddenly felt her pussy go empty. A warm splatter hit her back. Another. Her Dad groaning and shaking behind her. Impossibly, Molly felt her own empty puss quiver as her orgasm rolled through her. A sad, shadowy echo of what could have been had her father only filled her with his fertility.

Another warm splat on her back. Molly looked up right as a thick white glob hit Amber's chest. Right on her brown nipple.

"Ahhh... That's my girl," James said and squeezed his daughter's shoulder. Amber reached down and scooped the sperm off her chest. She took a taste and giggled.

"That was fun," the college girl said. She leaned in and whispered one last time in Molly's ear. "Thanks."

Molly turned and found her father waiting for her. He hugged his youngest daughter close.

"I'm sorry, baby," he said, his voice still thin, post-orgasm, "I had to. I couldn't... Couldn't stop myself"

Molly looked up at her father and smiled. A sad, scared little thing. In the moment it had felt so right. So inevitable. Now she could only reel at what they'd done. She needed to talk to Amber. Beg her to be silent about what she'd seen.

But when Molly turned around, she found that the blonde college girl had already grabbed her suit and waded the way back to her friends.

*

Lexi did her best to race to shore. Her ankle wasn't too bad. It was her aching, traitorous pussy that was the problem. Behind her, three attractive college kids were talking to her father and younger sister. She could hear the five of them chatting, but she couldn't tell exactly what they were saying. Couldn't risk stopping to find out, either. Lexi just kept sluicing through the icy water as fast as she could.

Being in the lake with her father and sister -- their warm bodies pressed against hers -- Lexi had felt her desire already beginning to bubble under the surface. Then those other kids had shown up and suddenly it was like adding vinegar to her science project baking soda volcano. All sorts of things started spewing out of her. Only one little sliver of sanity had kept Lexi running away from the teens rather than toward them.

Just like that, Lexi saw the entire disaster play out in front of her. The nightmare that her mother had described. Being out of control with people she very much needed to be in control around. Fucking her brother, her Dad, suddenly felt very safe and normal next to what could happen with these strangers.

Finally, the tall, thin brunette made it to the lakeshore. As soon as she hit dry ground, Lexi fell forward, unable to go any further. She'd pushed herself too far, and now her ankle felt like it was locked in place. Held down by pain.

On all fours, Lexi glanced behind her. Her father, sister, and the three college kids were all still talking, lost in their own babble. She felt like an animal, hunted. Yet at the same time, desperate to be caught. That was Lexi's largest problem: Lexi, herself.

She knew she needed to get away, somewhere she couldn't be found. The campsite was close, but not nearly enough. Lexi looked around, frantically. There were some reeds nearby, tall and thick enough to conceal her from view.

Quickly, left leg cocked in the air, Lexi crawled across the sand until she was directly behind the reeds. Now she could see the lake, easily, but someone would have to come right up through the plants to find her.

She spied her assailants once again. There was her father, cuddling Molly close. They were talking to the skinny blonde. Lexi couldn't see the other two but had to assume they were still there.

Lexi settled back on the sand, finally feeling calm. But her relaxation only lead to the other feelings fully taking over. The need. The desire. Despite the all-you-can-eat-buffet she'd been feasting on, Lexi found herself sex starved once again. Whatever the equivalent of hangry was for horny. She was feeling that.

It was totally irrational. There was no way to connect all the dots and draw a picture that made any sense at all. Just the sight of some teens and Lexi needed to rub one out like her fucking cunt was on fire? But the athletic brunette couldn't bother with logic. She was too busy ripping off her bikini bottoms and jamming her hand in her warm, dripping...

The thought came to Lexi unbidden. But she couldn't deny the truth of it. God, I need a boy so bad.

"Hey."

Lexi looked up. Her face went hot. The redheaded guy was standing over her, a half-smile danced across his face. He looked to be about her age. Broad shoulders and trim, muscular chest. Not nearly as well-defined as Austin, but still good looking in his own way.

Wow -- I guess I should wish for a million bucks while I'm at it.

"I'm Cole," The boy said. Then he kept talking, like this wasn't at all embarrassing or strange. As if Lexi's hand wasn't busy between her legs, stroking her snatch. "Your Dad said you'd hurt your ankle. I came over to see if you were OK."

Lexi sat there dumbly. But her mind split in two, like the crowd at a college basketball game. One side pleading, 'Not now. Not now. Not now.' The other bleachers chanting just as loudly, 'Now! Now! Now!' And Lexi knew which side was winning.

"I volunteer as an EMT on the weekends," the boy said, still yammering away. He was looking away, like trying to give her some dignity. Instead, it only enhanced Lexi's embarrassment. Not that it even slowed her for a second.

There was another set of splashes. A redheaded girl joined Cole behind the reeds. HShe looked to be about the same age, maybe a year younger. She was wearing a bikini that showed off her ample assets. If Cole was Austin, but slightly less, then this new girl was a lesser version of Molly. She was very pretty with a freckled nose and a warm smile.

"This is Kim, my..."

"Girlfriend," Kim said, "I'm Cole's girlfriend."

"Uh huh," Lexi nodded. Unable to even pause as she pounded her own pussy. Oh God, I'm out of control.

"Hi," Kim said, a wicked smile playing across her face. "Your Dad said you were having a problem with your ankle, not your... But maybe we can still give you some help?"

Lexi felt herself blush all over again. But her embarrassment didn't slow her down one bit. Instead she drove two fingers into her cunt, gasping as she did. She wanted this to be over with. She couldn't see any end in sight.

"You're really hot," Kim said, "I hope it's OK for me to say so. I mean, it feels like a lot of stuff is OK right now, doesn't it? Cole and I... well, you could say we're into different things. And watching you? I mean, I'm sure Cole here wouldn't mind." The redhead elbowed her companion in the stomach.

"Not at all," Cole said.

The redheaded girl didn't wait for a response. She sat in the sand next to Lexi. Cole sat on her other side. Both of them looked over at the thin brunette, expectantly. The same shared anxious expression. Hopeful and needy but also a little bit nervous. Well, they say that couples start to look like each other after a while.

Lexi wanted to stand up, pull up her bottoms and saunter off. Smirk and escape with her dignity intact. She would have been more than happy to simply say, 'No thanks. I'm good.' She couldn't do any of those things. Worse, Lexi felt even wetter than before. She resisted the urge to add a third finger.

"She's gorgeous, isn't she, Cole?" Kim said, again like Lexi wasn't there at all. Like the two of them were just chilling on the couch watching the attractive brunette on screen. Only it was all there and all real. The scent of lake water mixed with Lexi's own musk. Birds cawing overhead, as if calling everyone to come over and see the show. And, through all of it, Lexi simply couldn't stop.

"Hear how juicy her little twat is?" Kim said, "I bet she tastes amazing. Would that be OK? Let us have a little sample -- I bet it would help a whole ton, wouldn't it?"

Lexi could only groan. It was like her brain had been hijacked and she was now flying off into parts unknown. What was this couple doing with her? Doing to her? She couldn't understand it, but she didn't have the brain power to process it either. Only to lie back and rub her aching pussy harder. Hoping to hit some sort of release before everything really crashed down hard.

She felt her hand being pushed away. Lexi mewled. She opened her eyes and saw Kim, the redheaded girl, sitting between her legs. Smiling down at her.

"Let me help you with that," Kim said, "Please."

Lexi nodded.

The cute redhead ducked her head down, her hair tickled at Lexi's oversensitive legs. For a moment, Lexi felt like the entire world went still. The wind stopped blowing. The birds went silent. Then Kim's tongue made contact with Lexi's pussy. And everything sped up twice as fast. The tall brunette screamed as Kim made contact.

Kim's tongue danced light and hot over Lexi's pussy. Tasted at her lips and pressed at her clit. The redhead snaked a finger into Lexi's dripping hole. If Lexi had any doubts, they were quickly swept away by this wanton woman's eager mouth.

Kim didn't have much skill -- she's not nearly as good as me, Lexi thought haughtily -- but she pleasured the tall brunette plenty. Kim licked at Lexi's pussy like she knew what would feel good. Which, of course, she did. Lexi writhed under Kim's careful kisses. She felt her muscles grow taut. Then a shadow crept over her.

Lexi looked up, eyes barely able to focus through the building pleasure. Cole was standing over her, naked. His dick was out, pink and pale as the rest of him, nestled in the red curls of his pubic hair.

Cole's cock wasn't nearly as big as Austin or her father (God, Lexi's life had gotten strange). In fact, he was even a bit smaller than her ex. But, still, he had nothing to be ashamed about. A nice thick dick -- curved just a bit -- and, apparently, aching for a warm, soft mouth to call home.

"Don't just stand there," Kim said, "Ask her to help you out." She said it like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Umm, would it be ok if I...?" Cole said.

Lexi groaned, reached up and grabbed Cole's cock, and pulled it to her mouth like a lamb suckling the teat.

He tasted that perfect mix of meaty and masculine, like all boys. Lexi was always embarrassed by how much she enjoyed oral. She worried it made her a slut. But then she was sucking a dick and all those worries went away. It was just her and the man she controlled with only her lips and tongue.

"Holy fuck, s... Kim. She's sucking my dick like a fucking champ!"

"Her pussy is pretty awesome, too," Kim said. "Hey, is it OK if Cole gets a taste of you, babe?"

Lexi made a noise around Cole's dick that sounded a lot like, "Uh-huh."

"Oh, thank you so much," Kim said, "I swear you won't regret it."

Cole slid his cock out of Lexi's mouth with a wet, sloppy pop. Lexi groaned. Kim's tongue left her cunt, cold and dripping. Finally, another tongue, wider and a bit more forceful, pressed against her pussy. Lexi whined as Cole made contact.

"You're really hot to trot, aren't you?" Kim asked, "God... seeing you like this. You're so fucking beautiful. Makes me all worked up, too. Especially after tasting your awesome pussy. I don't suppose you would, like, return the favor?"

Again, Lexi found herself reaching for words that were nowhere in sight. Fortunately, the enraptured redhead took Lexi's silence for assent.

Gently, Kim pushed Lexi's chest till the brunette was fully onto her back. Then Kim climbed up and lowered her warm, wet snatch over Lexi's face. Kim's cunt tasted sweet, spicy, and so much like her own. Yet different, too. Lexi did her best to return the favor. She couldn't help but feel a little pride in her work. As if to say, 'See! This is how it's done.' She was so focused, amazingly, she almost forgot about Cole's insistent tongue on her sex. At least for a moment.

Lexi lay back and let herself be used, stretched, between the ginger couple. Luxuriated in it. Her cum was getting closer, but it was still was too away to see the shape of it. Kim, meanwhile, stiffened and screamed after only a minute of Lexi's licking. The redhead fell forward a bit, used Lexi's little breasts for balance.

"Whooo. Wow. Ha. That was... Whooo," Kim said.

"Good?" Cole asked, mouth full of Lexi.

"Hoo yeah," Kim said. She straightened, setting herself up for a second explosion.

Seeing Kim reach the peak only made Lexi all the more eager to join her, and while the oral was nice, Lexi decided it was time for something a bit more direct.

"Put it in," Lexi said, practically talking right to Kim's dripping cunt.

"What's wrong, honey?" Kim asked. She shifted a bit, letting Lexi speak.

"Put it... Put it in me. Please," Lexi said.

"You want Cole to...?"

Kim's boyfriend stopped licking and looked up at Lexi, unable to hide the eagerness from his face. He reached down and grabbed his dick, squeezing it.

"I don't know if I'm comfortable letting you fuck my... Fuck Cole," Kim said. It seemed a strange moment to be the jealous girlfriend. But Lexi was almost certain it was all for show. Kim didn't want Cole knowing how easy it would be to have this other woman. Lexi didn't have the patience for games.

"Come on, Cole," Lexi said, "Stick it in. Pleeease I need that dick so baaaad."

Kim didn't say anything, but she smiled. She lifted Lexi up, and turned her over, so she was up on all fours. Practically aimed Lexi's aching pussy right at Cole's cock. The last thing Lexi saw was Cole's eager smile.

She felt his hardness press at her opening. He could have slipped a baseball bat in there with how wet she was. Her body eagerly sucked him inside, pussy practically slurping up the strange boy's shlong. Lexi's pussy responded by wrapping itself around the new invader. The brunette's whole body shuddered at the satisfaction of finally being filled.

At the same time, Kim lay down under Lexi's lolling head. Her intention clear. The tall girl responded immediately, licking and sucking with urgency. Kim sighed, started to settle, but then stiffened again.

"Don't you dare cum in her," Kim said. Again, the practicality seemed practically insane in the moment.

"She feels fucking amazing," Cole said. He slid back and forth, body already shaking. His face tightened up in pleasure.

"That's literally the opposite of what I just -- ohfuck -- just told you."

"I'll pull out," Cole said, his voice quavering, "I swear. This is... Wow, really really good."

"Ungh, I wouldn't know about that," Kim said, "But her tongue is incredible."

"I know, right?" Cole said. The two of them started forming a kind of rhythm. Grunting and groaning in time. A machine hooked into Lexi's battery.

Cole started moving faster. Kim's thighs closed down tighter. Lexi's own body started to build. Rocking back and forth between them. Cole pushing her forward, then back. Kim doing her best to hold Lexi's lips to her own.

The athletic brunette felt Kim start to tremble. Her breaths coming in great gasps.

"Oh... fuck!" Kim cried out, "Ahhhhhg... Again... YES!" Her whole body arched, then collapsed flat. A big stupid grin on her face. "That was... fuck girl, you give out lessons? I want to sign Cole up for a six-week course."

Cole stuck his tongue out at Kim, but he kept plowing into Lexi. The tall brunette, finally, felt her orgasm beginning to build. Just... one... cum... It would be enough. It would have to be.

"Oh," Lexi said, little punctuations for each outward breath, "Oh. Oh. Oh."

"Getting close," Cole said.

"You know the rules," Kim said.

"Oh God," Lexi said, "Don't stop. Please just... It's OK. Let him cum. Please let your boyfriend cum in meeee!"

"No no no," Kim said and slid out from under Lexi, "That's enough. Time for the main event." Cole, somehow, stopped rutting and pulled out of Lexi's pussy. Her cunt made a sad sigh as he withdrew.

"Nooooo," Lexi groaned, "Please. I'm so... So close. I'll do anything. Just let me... Let me cum."

"Don't worry, baby, we've got you," Kim said. She climbed behind Lexi and got on all fours -- in the same position as the brunette -- and put her mouth on Lexi's sex. Kim's huge tits hung down, nipples almost kissing the ground. The redhead started to get a rhythm, but then she groaned as her boyfriend entered her from behind.

"That's the stuff," she said, "Nothing better than this, right?"

Actually, being honest, it had been better before. Cole's cock sawing back and forth, pushing his way to Lexi's cum. But what was the point of complaining now? Lexi doubted she could form a coherent sentence, let alone a cogent argument. She would have to settle for Kim's enthusiastic oral, which wasn't that bad at all. At least when the redhead wasn't distracted by the dick plowing her from behind.

The three of them formed a new circuit. A chain. Cole slapped against Kim's thighs, her large tits swung around, while her mouth ran up and down Lexi's pussy.

"You getting close, baby?" Kim asked.

"Yuh-huh," Cole groaned.

"OK. Hold on," Kim said, "We've got to get our little girl there first. Only right. After all she's done for us."