Fucked Up Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on baby, I know you can do better than this," Christine said. Austin took her criticism to heart. He immediately began pounding his mother's pussy.

"Oh FUCK!" Christine cried, "That's more like it."

The two of them now moved with abandon. The bench squeaking under them. Every sound magnified by the echo of the tile.

"Fuh. Fuh. Fuck. So good," Christine gulped. Austin felt her body stiffen, her pussy clench, as a tiny orgasm rolled over her. "Oh! You made your Mommy cum. Such a good boy."

"Sssssssoooooo good," Austin said.

"Can you do it again, baby?"

"Oh yes," Austin said. He reached down for his mother's clit but found her fingers were already there, rubbing so hard and fast he thought it must be painful. But his mother went taut again, groaned, and Austin knew that pain wasn't at all a problem.

God, she was amazing. Fucking his mother -- it was like being with a thoroughbred. Her body so toned and perfect. In this position, Austin imagined most women would already be sagging. Their muscles sore. Christine was moving with speed and grace. Meeting each of her son's thrusts in perfect timing. Coordinated. This could be an Olympic sport, Austin mused. Synchronized fucking. And his mother was a goddamn gold medalist.

Christine was still moaning incoherently. Stringing words together that kind of made sense but really didn't. "My son. So good. Cock. Fuck. Fuck me oh fuck YES!"

Christine threw her head back and then let it loll down. Austin kept up the pace. Not stopping not even pausing as his mother chained cum after cum after cum. The orgasms were getting bigger, Austin could tell. The exclamations of pleasure longer and more sustaining. They were building towards something, and all Austin could think about was his own contribution to the process.

He pulled back from his mother. She whined. Almost sobbed.

"Oh fuck Austin you don't know what you're doing to me. Don't stop now. Are you going to cum baby? I told you it's OK to cum in me. I need it so bad."

Austin smiled down at his mother and lifted her up. Instinctively, Christine wrapped her legs around her son's trunk. She was hanging off him, much like Lexi had the day before. Christine fished out her son's massive member and aligned it with her dripping hole again. Like she couldn't bear to break the connection for any longer.

Austin groaned as once again his cock was engulfed in his mom's perfect snatch. He remembered what Lexi had said, that her cunt was made for his dick. If that was the case, then what was this? So tight and perfect. Perhaps, Lexi's snatch was made for his penis. But Austin knew that his penis was made for his mother's quim. It fit like key in lock. Pussy and cock.

Austin stumbled over to the side shower wall and slammed his mother into it. He began pounding her with abandon. Christine held on like he was a palm tree in a hurricane. Her arms locked tight around his neck. Even dug into his shoulder with her teeth. Anything to ride out the storm. And it only seemed to be intensifying.

"Oh Austin. I... I think I've got a big one coming," Christine said, "Your cock. Oh God. I've never felt anything like this before."

"Even better than Dad?" Austin asked. He couldn't help himself. Christine seemed to pause for a moment. She leaned in tight to his ear.

"Way better," Christine said.

Austin smirked and started driving into his mother even harder.

"Oh baby. My baby boy. Fucking me so good," Christine said, "Mommy's really close. You have to... Come on Austin, honey. I need it. Cum for me. I know we shouldn't, but I need that cum inside me. I'll feel it and I'll blow. Oh, fuck I'm going to fucking explode."

Austin intentionally slowed his strokes.

"Say it," he growled.

"Oh please. Mommy needs your cum so bad! Please, baby! Fill my womb with your seed. Please..."

Austin practically stopped fucking his Mother. She looked up at him with needy eyes and he glared back.

"Say it."

"Oh. Oh Austin. Your cock is so good. You're fucking me so much better than your father ever could."

Austin started stroking again. Ramping up.

"Oh yes, Austin... My baby boy. I've never been fucked like this. Never. Your cock is so much bigger. So much better. I need it. Fuck your mother. Own her. I'm yours, baby. Always."

"Who owns this pussy?"

"You. Austin."

"Who owns this pussy?!"

"My sssoooooon... Oh GOD my baby boy owns meeeeeee!"

Austin raced forward. His mother shaking and sobbing around him. His own ecstasy now driving. His balls leaping upward.

Suddenly the shower curtain ripped open.

"What the fuck are you two....?"

Mother and son screeched to a halt. Right on the precipice. A woman was standing there. Beautiful and tall with long blonde hair. Wearing only a purple towel. The woman from the other shower. Austin knew it immediately. In everything that had happened, he had lost track of her. And of course, she'd heard everything. What he was doing. Who he was doing it to. The look on her face said it all.

Then Austin's cock erupted.

The pleasure simply burst out of him, overwhelming. He'd tried to stop it, but it was already gone, and the orgasm took hold of him. Austin felt his mother's body tighten around him as he filled her with his fertility.

"Uhnnnnn," Christine gasped, "Noooooooo...Oh fuck! OH YES!"

Despite himself, Austin thrust into his mother as deep as he could. "Oh FUCK! Mom I'm cumming!" Austin howled.

"Oh baby," Christine cried, "Cum in me. Oh please cum in your Moooommmmmyyyyy,"

He heard a loud gasp from the front of the shower. Austin forced himself to look over. The other woman was just standing there. Brown eyes wide with shock.

Whatever she was about to say before was still caught in her throat. Austin tried to speak, to... Apologize? Explain? He didn't know what, but it hardly mattered. His jaw snapped closed and the ecstasy overwhelmed him again. His eyes squeezed shut.

Christine jerked against her son like she'd been electrocuted. She shook with every shot of her son's fertile fluid. "Oh God I'm cumming so GOOOD!" Christine said. She threw her head back. "Oh fucking fucking fffffffffffUCK!"

Austin squeezed his Mother's body to his own. Still somehow filling her with his seed. Mother and son shouted and cried. Rocked against each other as their orgasms slowly subsided.

Gingerly, Christine let her legs drop. She started to stand, then nearly collapsed as another aftershock shot through her. Incredibly, her own little cum inspired one last ejaculation from Austin, and a glob of semen landed right on his Mom's perfect, little tit.

Christine sank to the floor of the shower. Austin slipped down next to her. They looked only at each other. Loving.

Christine put her hand on Austin's chin and drew his face to hers. She kissed him. Hard. Lips and tongues and teeth. Loving and wanting. The shower water ran cold over them. Austin looked up, worried about what he'd see. What consequences awaited them.

The other woman was gone.

*

Molly stood in waist high water and leaned against her father's bare chest. She looked at the far side of the lake, overcome with fear. There were five of them: three girls and two boys. College-aged kids, jumping into the water. Shouting and splashing. Molly could see their parked car poking through the trees behind them.

Two days before, Molly would have been thrilled to see more young people at the lake and raced off to join them. Now, she felt separated from them by something far larger and imposing than an entire ocean. These were strangers intruding on her in a moment of vulnerability. They could only bring more trouble to her already endangered situation.

The group of teens was oblivious to the impact they had on the lake. The ripples they caused. They laughed and chased each other, carefree. If they saw the Campbell family, they made no notice of it.

This is fine, Molly reminded herself. She and her father weren't doing anything wrong. They were just a family on their lake vacation. Enjoying the cool water on a warm day. Molly sighed, loudly. She didn't realize she'd been holding her breath. She felt her father's grip on her relax, as well.

Molly looked over at her older sister. The tall brunette was like a statue, eyes wide at the frolicking teens. As worried as Molly was, Lexi looked far worse. Like a rabbit watching lions at play.

"I uh. I think I should go. Back to shore," Lexi said. "Ankle's bothering me. And stuff." She started to retreat. Never looking away from the crowd of kids in the water. Like she was afraid they'd ambush her if she didn't stare them down.

For a moment, Molly worried about her big sister. Earlier, Lexi had promised to take care of Molly. Was the young blonde expected to do the same in return? Suddenly the lake went silent, taking Molly's train of thought with it.

She saw that three of the teens, the two girls and one of the boys, were wading over to her and her father. Molly's stomach filled with butterflies. The sun slipped behind a cloud. The whole day seemed to go cold. James wrapped his arms around his youngest daughter's waist.

The teens kept walking closer. Molly told herself it wasn't a big deal. They were just kids like her. Coming over to be polite, probably. And she was doing nothing wrong. Yet she felt exposed. Cornered, unsure if she should run or strike.

The boy was good looking, Molly supposed. He had close-cropped red hair, broad shoulders and a developed chest. For a moment, Molly thought that Lexi might have made a mistake by slipping away. After all, Molly may have craved someone who'd had marinated for a few years, but this fresh piece of meat looked more than ready for Lexi's consumption.

The girls with him were also pretty and athletic. As they got closer, Molly saw that the girl on the left was blonde and wearing a blue-and-white striped bikini. She looked about James' height and was stick skinny. Her chest would have made even Lexi look busty.

The other girl was a redhead, like the boy and wearing a bikini like the blonde girl, but in dark blue. She was curvy, though not nearly as much as Molly. No one's curvy like me, Molly thought. It used to make her sad, that kind of thinking. But now it filled her with pride.

James pulled his daughter back tighter. She felt his arms cinch closed. And then she felt something else -- warm, stiff, and nestled right in the crack of her ass. Oh God. It would have been uncomfortable if it wasn't so damned wonderful. Did he know he was doing it? Did Molly even care? Oh, holy fuck almighty did her Daddy's dick feel nice. Without even thinking about it, Molly pressed her ample backside against his hardness.

The three kids came close and waved hi. James and Molly just nodded. The five of them were now standing across from each other in waist-high water. The girls were grinning, glistening with water.

"Enjoying the lake?" James asked, his voice far too calm for everything this implied. Molly kept telling herself there was nothing dire about this. She was just standing with her father in the lake while three, admittedly attractive, college kids came over to talk. That was normal. Happened every day.

It was all the not everyday occurrences that kept racing through Molly's mind like mean, little gerbils hopped up on amphetamines and wrapped in barbed wire. Ugly, evil thoughts that made Molly's heart ache and her pussy tingle. She felt like these kids could see it. Smell it. Everything she'd done with her father. All the other things she wanted to do.

This was nothing, right? Then why did it feel more frightening than being on a roller coaster while sitting in a haunted house and watching a scary movie?

"We thought we'd come over and say hi," the redheaded boy said. He introduced himself as Cole. The redheaded girl was Kim and the blonde was Amber.

"It's a perfect day for it," James said. Again, how could he sound so calm? He shifted his legs slightly, and Molly felt her father's hardness settle dead center in the crack of her butt. No doubt that he knew what he was doing now. Jeez Dad, obvious much?

Molly felt a bead of sweat drop down the side of her cheek, despite the cold water. God, she wanted him to press against her. Her body demanded she grind back. But at the same time, she was afraid to breathe, let alone move.

Molly startled as she realized the bony blonde was talking to her.

"You're here with your Dad?" Amber, the skinny blonde asked, clearly for the second time.

"Oh, um, yes," Molly said, "My whole family, actually. My Mom and brother are off by the showers. My older sister, you probably saw her a second ago. She's heading back to camp."

"She twisted her ankle earlier," James said, "She's probably going back to rest it."

"Oh," Kim said, her pale green eyes suddenly bright, "Cole and I are both trained EMTs. It's a great side gig for extra money. We could go and take a look at her if you'd like?"

"My wife is a doctor," James said.

"Oh," Kim said, almost as if she was disappointed.

"Well, she's an ophthalmologist," James said, "Maybe you should go take a look. Make sure it isn't anything serious."

Kim and Cole both shared an odd look, then they started to wade toward the lakeshore where Lexi had headed. It probably was a good idea to have someone examine Lexi, Molly thought, though she didn't understand why it required the two of them. She felt her father press into her butt again. If anything, he seemed even harder. Her pussy, already leaking, was starting to gush. Actually, it was probably a good thing that both the redheads left. Hopefully they could get rid of Amber, soon, too.

A loud giggle came from the other side of the lake. The boy and the girl that hadn't come over to see them were messing around in the water. Even at this distance, Molly could tell the couple was doing something dirty.

"They seem to be having fun," James said, a bit of a wink in his voice.

"Those two can't keep their hands off each other," Amber said. She tossed her wet, blonde hair over her ear, "That's why we came here. Give them a little privacy. And to be neighborly, of course."

"You go to the local college?" James asked. Molly's father had stopped doing the occasional press and was now full on dry humping his little girl. Thankfully the lake water was opaque, or else Amber would know what was going on for sure. Instead, the bony blonde just prattled on about waterskiing in the 1850s or whatever the fuck she was studying.

"And you?"

Molly startled again. She was going to have to pay better attention or Amber was sure to know something was up. Up in her butt and sliding tantalizingly close her aching, wanting... Fuck. Right. Pay attention.

"What are you studying?" Amber asked again.

"Oh, I'm still in high school," Molly said. She focused on trying to stay still while her father ground against her. Dammit, was he trying to get them both in trouble?

"Oh wow," Amber said, "I'd have thought you were in college for sure."

"Thanks," Molly said, "I think."

"Does your family cum at the lake often?" Amber asked.

"I'm sorry, what?" Molly shuddered. A little shiver of pleasure shot up her spine. Her father was starting to be more than just a distraction.

"I asked if your family comes to the lake often," Amber said.

"We're here about once a year," James said. He slipped his right arm off Molly's stomach.

"Must be nice," Amber said, "Being here with your family. Enjoying each other's company."

"Yes," Molly stuttered out, "Very nice."

James held his daughter tight with his left arm, while he fumbled around behind her with his right. Molly couldn't tell what he was doing. Then he stepped back completely. Molly almost groaned in frustration as his penis withdrew and the cool water rushed over her butt.

James was still moving around back there. She felt his hand bump her a few times. Was he retying his swimsuit or something? Meanwhile he chatted on with the young blonde like nothing at all was happening.

"PharmD, you say," James said, "Well you know I have a lot of connections..."

Molly froze.

Her father's hand had stopped whatever it was doing and now slid, quite determinedly, right between her legs.

"Do you?" Amber asked.

"Huh?" Molly stared straight at the bony blonde. The girl had ice blue eyes. Her thin lips were quirked in a question. Molly focused on the girl's face. Had to. Her father's fingers deftly pulled at the gusset of his baby girl's bathing suit. After all that rubbing on her butt, Molly really didn't think she could survive a fingering in that moment. Especially not if she had to act like nothing was going on.

What was her father out of his mind? Even if they'd pretended to be a May/December couple it would still be awkward. But this college girl knew they were father and daughter. If she even thought the two of them might be... Molly's only thought was that the pills had affected her father again, otherwise she couldn't imagine why he'd be so brazen.

"I was saying you both look like you're in great shape," Amber said, "Are you athletes?"

"M... my Dad was captain of the football team in high school," Molly said, "I play soccer."

"Captain of the football team, huh?" Amber asked. She tossed her blonde hair and leaned in even further. "Did you have a particular position? That you liked?"

James stopped rubbing at his daughter's pussy. He pulled the thin material of the bathing suit aside. Stepped a little closer. Kicked Molly's legs slightly more apart. Molly felt him slide his warm erection between her legs. He angled it upward. Right at her opening.

"Actually, I played quarterback," James said. He plunged his penis right into his daughter's open, hungry hole.

"Oh, YES!" Molly cried. She reached back and grabbed her father's thighs. Held him in place. His cock was already most of the way inside her, this angle didn't afford much, but she could feel her pussy opening more, trying to pull her father's fertile invader deeper inside.

"Are you OK?" Amber asked. She cocked an eyebrow.

"Uhn... Of course," Molly said, "I was just... agreeing with my... My Daddy. He was the starting quarterback in high school."

"You're a lucky girl," Amber said, "Having a Daddy who clearly loves his daughter so much. One so... So strong."

"Uh huh," Molly said. Her body bent slightly forward as her father finally slid in as far as he could go. His bare cock pulsed happily, and Molly felt a little cum course through her. She hoped her face wasn't too red. God, I hope Amber doesn't notice what we're doing. God, how could Amber not notice what we're doing?!

Molly glanced down at the cloudy lake water, as if she could will it to become completely opaque. This was... OK it was fucking awesome. And the danger of it only amplified the electric pulses firing into the voluptuous blonde's pussy. Yet Molly couldn't help but also be distracted by the consequences of those very same actions. Was one massive cum worth the accompanying complications it would bring? And how wrong was it that Molly's first answer was, hell yes!

If any of this was weighing on Molly's father, though, he didn't say. James just slid back slightly and started rocking back and forth. One hand on his baby girl's stomach, the other on her thigh. Holding her in place. Loving but also commanding. Forceful.

Molly looked up and saw Amber staring back at her. Looking her right in the eyes. Her father was moving slowly, maintaining the appearance of trying to conceal what he was doing. But it only made Molly more eager. The feeling was tortuous. Molly wanted to fuck her father hard. To cum and cum until he filled her fertile pussy. This inching back and forth was worse than teasing. It was torture.

Amber leaned closer.

"Does it feel good?" she asked. Almost whispering in Molly's ear.