All Comments on 'Dad's Mind-Controlled Daughters 03'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorabout 2 years ago

while I like your stories, this is starting to get sadly repetitive. The details seem to be the same... It feels like they are a regurgitation of previous interactions. Every women is unique. When a protagonist has sex with different women... its never the same experience over and over....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I realize that this is fiction, but anyone in real life that has any type of anal sex and then performs vaginal sex, especially with another person is placing both him and her at a serious health risk from a number of diseases, not all directly sex related.

If you insist on having your characters performing such acts, have them at least cleaning themselves thoroughly between the two acts. Yes, I understand that this will in some cases require rewriting, but you as a responsible author should at least have one of the characters at least think of the possible risks involved.

Remember vaginal to anal is OK, but there is still a little risk.

Oral to either anal or vaginal is OK.

But anal to vaginal is dangerous.

And any type of sexual relations has its risks when either partner is I'll or has open sores around or in the genital region or in or around their oral cavaties.

Yeah, its a bummer, but it pays to be safe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

true, this story does get repetative in the sex scenes but I'm really enjoying the story overall. I love the premise and how you've built a (very) simple magic system (an enchanted belt buckle) but, again, I'm enjoying the story so far. 5 stars for being one of those stories I'll remember.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story so far. I'm not a huge fan of sharing with other girls, but helping daddies and daughters get closer is a cool angle. Maybe add a spin that these girls want their own babies to have only the "best" daddy. They can sleep with their own, but they want MC to be the only guy to impregnate them.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkover 1 year ago

Loved it. I hope he knocked up Brittany. Although it was a pity that her Mum didn't get naked too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...