Dad's Mind-Controlled Daughters 03

Story Info
Dad pops the daughter's cherry!
7.2k words
4.66
65.1k
84

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Popping the Daughter's Cherry

After an hour of searching the internet, I could not find any match on the belt buckle my daughters had bought me. There were plenty that said "Best Dad," but none were in quite the same style. Had quite the same shape to the panel.

"We bought it at Target, Daddy," Janelle had texted me along with a picture of her breasts in the bathroom mirror at her college. "Do you want me to send you more pics?" my twenty-one-year-old daughter had added.

I had to hesitate at that. I knew there was something off about my daughters. Ever since I put on this belt, Janelle, Sarah, and Tonya had changed. They had all become absolute sluts for me, willing and eager to do anything for me. It didn't have to be sexual, but they were all dripping to have sex with me. They even did things with each other to turn me on. And I knew it wasn't just them, because my coworker Alex had asked me to bang his daughter and convince her to have sex with him.

You know, the way a "Best Dad" was supposed to have sex with his daughter. It was madness.

Target didn't carry it. I couldn't find it on Amazon or any of the other major retailers. Not Walmart or Nordstrom or J.C. Penney or Overstock. The belt had no manufacture's name on it. It was almost like it had been handcrafted.

Handcrafted with some sort of magical spell on.

How insane was that?

It was completely insane.

"Hey," Ginger, another of my coworkers said. She stepped before my desk and smiled down at me.

"Oh, hey," I said. "I'm still working on that expense report. Sorry, I got bogged down with something else."

"Oh, that's fine," she said, picking up a picture of me with my three daughters. My wife had died many years ago, when my youngest was only two. She smiled at it. "You have some great daughters."

"Yeah, they're something," I said, all too aware that Janelle had sent a shot of those large breasts of hers, a big smile on her face. She had tits like her mother's.

"Best dad," she said, smiling at me. "That has to be you to raise such three perfect daughters."

"Er..." I said.

"I need some parenting advice," Ginger said, setting the picture down.

I swallowed, nervousness twisting about my guts. "Yeah?"

"It's my daughter, Alexis," Ginger said. She looked embarrassed. "She's just... not..." She leaned down like this was such a shameful secret. "She's not sleeping with her father like she should be. Maybe I'm not encouraging her enough?"

"Er..." I said. It was clear the shameful part wasn't that she wanted her daughter to have sex with her husband but that her daughter wasn't doing it at all. "Yeah, that might work."

"Should I have her watch my husband and I having sex so she can see what a stud her dad is?"

I swallowed. "Yeah, maybe." This was so insane. What did this belt buckle do to people? "That might work. I mean... how long have you wanted her to sleep with her dad?"

Ginger frowned. "I guess not long. I mean, I guess I wasn't seeing what a problem it was until this morning, but it just hit me when I walked into work. She should be sleeping with her dad. I know your daughters are sleeping with you, right? You're such a great dad, why wouldn't they want to sleep with you?"

My cheeks burned.

"Well, I got to get back to the grind. Please, get me that expense report." Ginger smiled at me. "I'll let you know how it goes with Alexis."

I leaned back in my chair and shook my head as she walked away from my desk. I looked around the office. We all had a very open floor plan. No cubicles. People were working at their desks. I shifted in my chair and stared at my computer.

What the fucking hell was going on? What was this belt?

I texted my youngest daughter. "Where did you and your sisters get the belt. I need to know the absolute truth."

A minute later came, "We got it at Target. I picked it out." Then came a winky face emoji and an upskirt shot of her pussy. "I'm so wet for you, Daddy. Hope this helps you get through work thinking of my pussy waiting for your cock to slide right in."

I swallowed at the sight of my eighteen-year-old daughter's shaved twat.

I closed that app before anyone saw the naked picture. They both said Target. And I had given them orders. They were doing everything else I asked for, so why would they lie about that. They didn't bewitch it or something, right.

Magic. I couldn't believe I was even considering something so insane as magic being real, but...

I worked on my expense report, wishing I had never put on the belt buckle, I just wanted to wear it. I felt weird when it wasn't on. Was that the magic working on me? Probably. But why didn't it make me accept this as normal?

Did whoever create it make it that way to fuck with me? Why? What would their motivation be?

"Hey, Trevor, how's it going?"

Sean was standing before my desk, a mug of coffee in his hand. He was a tall guy in khaki slacks and a pin-striped t-shirt. I swallowed. "Need some parenting advice."

He chuckled. "Well, you are the best dad. I'm sure everyone's coming up to you to ask how you handle your daughters."

I sighed. "And what do you want to know?"

"I'm seeing my daughter this weekend," said Sean, "and I was hoping to, you know... Bond with her." He winked. "Be a best dad like you. Any advice on how to get in her panties?"

I swallowed. "I mean, just let her know that you love her. That you support her. You won't always agree with the things she does, but let her know that won't change how you feel."

"Right, right," he said. "I do love her more than that crazy bitch who birthed her. I just have to show it to her. Maybe some champagne, you know, to set the mood. A romantic movie. And just let her know how much I love her. She'll be in my bed all weekend. Damn, thanks, I know that will work. Why does it have to be so many days away."

It was only Monday.

"Shit," he groaned and walked off. "Thanks, man."

This was insane.

* * *

By the end of the workday, everyone who had a young adult daughter had come to me for advice on how they or their husband (or even ex-husband in the case of Maryann), could sleep with their daughters. They were all so eager for it. Like fathers should be sleeping with their daughters.

Now, I had Sarah in the car with me. I had picked her up from home. I had decided my slender and quiet middle daughter was perfect for helping Alex and his daughter, Britney, have sex. This was such an insane day. Why had I promised him I'd do this.

My dick throbbed hard. I knew why. Alex thought it might help if I fucked his daughter first. Used my "Best Dad" skills to get her to open up. I was a man. The idea of fucking his eighteen-year-old daughter before him was too much for me to resist.

"Did you enjoy those booty shots I sent you?" Sarah asked as I drove. She had her kindle in hand, reading one of her books. She was always reading. I had gotten her this Kindle Unlimited pass that let her read all the books she wanted and only cost me ten bucks or so a month.

"Yeah," I said. By noon, all three of my daughters were sending me nudes of themselves while they were at their college.

She smiled. "Good."

Sarah had a slender body, her breasts little handfuls that she showed off in the stretchy belly shirt she wore, her nipples poking at the material. She pushed up her glasses, her brown hair cut in a cute bob that framed her adorable face. Though not the youngest, she was the most innocent of my daughters. Tonya, though a year younger, had bigger breasts and emulated Janelle. My eldest daughter was a flirt and a wild girl. I mean, she was good at home, but she had dove into boys and dating, losing her virginity young. I did my best to be a good role model, but it was hard raising three daughters and working full time.

"I'm glad you chose me," added Sarah.

I was just glad my girls didn't throw a fit, especially Tonya. But when I told her I needed Sarah and that Tonya had to clean the house, my youngest had said, "Yes, Daddy!" and just did it. This new Tonya that did what she was told without throwing a fit was almost alien.

This belt buckle...

"Turn left on 128th Street," the GPS said on my phone announced.

I got into the turn lane. I followed the GPS to Alex's house. I had never been over there before. My stomach grew more and more nervous, twisting and churning until it was knotted into a complicated pretzel. What if his daughter wasn't under the spell and freaked out on us?

As we pulled onto Alex's street, my daughter turned off her kindle and slipped it onto the dash. She looked around, straightening up. She had her legs crossed, her skirt so short it barely covered her rump. She did not normally dress like this. She used to wear fairly conservative clothing.

"I'm so wet for this, Daddy," Sarah moaned. "We're going to help Britney be a good girl like me, aren't we?"

"Why do you think it's okay that good girls sleep with their dads?" I asked.

"Well, he has to be a good dad," she said, smiling at me. "And you're the best dad, so of course Janelle, Tonya, and I want to sleep with you. And you should be sleeping with other girls, too. Lots of daughters need a best dad in their lives, even if it's not their own."

"Fuck me," I groaned.

"Okay, Daddy," she said as I pulled to a stop. "Mmm, push back your chair and I'll ride you right here."

"That wasn't a command but a curse," I muttered.

"And it can't be both, Daddy?" she asked. "I'm not wearing any panties."

My dick throbbed. "No, no, we're here to help Alex and Britney out. Plus, we're on the street. What if someone sees us?"

"What if they do?" She shrugged. "Why would anyone think it's wrong that I'm having sex with my daddy. They'll know you're an amazing father when they see me riding your cock."

"But it's in public," I groaned, shocked by how open she was.

"It's not like we're boyfriend or girlfriend," she said. "That would be wrong. Daddies and daughters having sex is the most natural and beautiful thing in the world. Who could possibly be offended by that?"

I stared at my daughter as she said those insane words even as I wanted to test them out. Just fuck my daughter right here. I thrust open my car door, stepping out into the cool evening, my cheeks on fire and dick so hard.

Sarah climbed out and took my arm. We walked up to the door, a sweet aroma rising about my daughter. That wasn't her perfume. She was as wet as she claimed. It was such a heady fragrance. I could just be lost to it.

I rang the doorbell.

Alex, in sweatpants and a t-shirt, opened the door. "Hey, man, I am glad you're here."

"Yeah," I said. "This is my daughter, Sarah."

"Nice to meet you," Alex said, giving her a polite smile. He looked over his shoulder as he stepped aside to let us enter. "Hey, Britney, come say hi."

From the other side of the living room, a fresh-faced, black-haired girl peeked out from a hallway. She was wearing a purple t-shirt and a pair of jeans. She stared at me, looking frightened. She gave a start of a smile, the silver of her braces on her teeth gleaming. Then she ducked out of sight.

"Sorry, she's shy," Alex said, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck. "It's okay, Brits. Come on out. This is Mr. Daniels. He's going to help you out. Show you how you can be a proper daughter. He's not going to hurt you. He's just going to love you."

"That's right, honey," a woman's voice called from the kitchen. "Be a good girl and let Mr. Daniels teach you how to make love to your father."

"That's my wife, Linda," Alex said. "She's cooking dinner. I hope you can stay. She's a great cook."

"Uh, maybe," I said.

Sarah broke away from me and headed across the living room. She went over to where Britney still lurked. My daughter gently guided Britney out into the full light. She was a gorgeous girl with a nice pair of tits, her black hair long and sleek. Her green eyes flicked to me.

Sarah cupped her hand to her mouth and whispered into Britney's ear.

Britney's cheeks blushed right even as her lips parted in amazement. She blinked and then flicked her eyes to me. She squirmed. Sarah kept whispering. Britney punctuated it with, "Really" and, "Oh, gosh."

What was my daughter telling the girl?

Britney's eyes seemed to focus on my crotch. My cock was hard. I couldn't help it. As wrong as this was, I was too weak to stop myself. I wasn't a best dad. I was the worst for taking advantage of my brainwashed daughters. And now I would enjoy this girl falling under the spell, too. I would fuck her with her bamboozled parents' consent.

Then hand Britney over to let her father fuck her, too.

That made my cock even harder. The thought of another father fucking his daughter was such a rush. Incest was wrong, taboo, the most forbidden thing in the world, and that only made my cock throb even harder in my pants and boxers.

Britney then nodded, staring at me. She still looked apprehensive, but also had this eager gleam in her eyes. My daughter smiled in triumph at me and, holding Britney by the hand, led the girl across the living room to where I stood.

The two girls reached me and then Sarah sunk to her knees. She tugged at Britney's hand. Alex's daughter followed. Alex, sitting down on his recliner, watched and nodded his approval. My cock throbbed harder. Two sexy girls knelt before me.

Sarah boldly undid my belt buckle. I shuddered as the leather rasped, and then she opened it. Her fingers undid the fastener of my khaki pants and pulled the zipper down. She yanked off my pants, exposing my boxers tented with my cock.

"He's so big," whispered Britney.

"And that's okay," Sarah said. "You're going to love how big he is. My sisters and I do. It's such an amazing rush to be with our daddy. Now, we just pull off his boxers and..."

She hooked my boxers and tugged on them. My cock popped out of my shorts. It bobbed before me, thick and throbbing. I groaned as Britney gasped. Her eyes widened. She stared at my cock throbbing before her and shivered.

"It's okay," said Sarah. "See." My daughter grasped my dick, opened wide, and swallowed my cock.

I groaned at the pleasure while Alex nodded with eager delight, rubbing his hardon through his sweatpants. I shuddered as my daughter's lips sealed about my shaft. She suckled on me with such hunger.

Her hazel eyes stared up at me through the lenses of her glasses. She bobbed her head, worshiping my cock. Her short, brown hair swayed about her face. I groaned, my balls already tightening beneath the pressure of her blowjob.

She winked at me and nursed while Britney watched on in awe. She stared at Sarah like she was the coolest girl in the world. I growled, the pleasure rippling through me. My daughter sucked my cock with such passion. Her tongue danced around it, driving me nuts.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn."

My daughter slid her mouth off with a wet plop. Drool spilled down her chin. She held my cock to Britney. "Your turn."

"Oh, I couldn't," said Britney.

"Of course you can," said Sarah. "Just pretend it's your daddy's cock, open wide, and suckle on him. Like it's a big lollipop. Just mind your teeth and use your tongue. Daddies likes it when their daughters use their tongues."

"Yeah," Alex groaned. "It's okay, honey. Suck on Mr. Daniels's cock."

"Don't put too much pressure on her, dear," Linda called from the kitchen. "Let her go at her own pace."

"Right, right. I'll be quiet." Alex grinned at me.

"You can do it, Britney," said Sarah. "He needs your mouth wrapped around his cock. Daddies' dicks need their daughters to love them. It's their reward for being such wonderful and loving Dad's. You want to reward my daddy, don't you?"

"Yes," Britney whispered. She stared up at me, licking my lips. "Do you need me to reward you, Mr. Daniels?"

I should say no. I should rip up my pants, zip up, and walk out of here. "God, I do, Britney. I really, really do need that pretty mouth of yours sucking on my dick."

"Pretty?" she said, smiling and flashing her braces. Then she opened her mouth wide and slid her lips over my dick.

Her father flashed me a thumb's up as his little girl suckled on my cock.

I groaned at the delight of Britney's mouth around my cock. She nursed on me, cheeks hollowing. Her green eyes stared up at me as she suckled on my cock. I groaned, my balls drinking in the delight her mouth created.

My hands flexed, fingers balling up for a moment. My heart thundered in my chest. This was insane how great this felt. I kept wanting to groan, but I fought to keep that to a minimum as she nursed on my cock. She suckled with more and more force.

"Mmm, are you using your tongue?" Sarah asked. She leaned in and licked Britney's ear. "He'll like it if you swirl your tongue around it." My daughter licked the girl's lobe again, bringing a whimper from Britney. "Don't you like it when I do that?"

She nodded and then her tongue slid around my cock.

"Damn," I groaned at how great that felt.

My daughter smiled and then she popped off her belly shirt. I groaned as her small breasts came into view. They were so perky and delicious. I stared at them, my heart screaming in my chest. She smiled at me, her hands cupping her little boobs. She winked at me, the minx.

Britney's tongue darted around my cock. She caressed me with that wicked tongue. It felt incredible caressing over my crown. Pleasure shot down my shaft. She kept suckling as she did, cheeks hollowing with her passion.

"Mmm, and bob your head," purred my daughter. She stood up and pulled off her skirt. Like she promised, she was naked beneath, her brown bush dripping with her juices. She slid a finger through her curls and gathered some of her sweet cream. "Just slide your mouth up and down his cock."

Britney did. I shuddered as her mouth slid up and down my dick, her cheeks sucking and tongue dancing.

"Mmm, that's it," purred Sarah as she thrust her finger, coated in her pussy juices, at my lips. "Just like that. That's how you love my daddy's cock."

I sucked her finger into my mouth. I tasted her sweet juices. She smiled at me as Britney bobbed her head. I nursed off my daughter's cream while Britney sucked with such passion on my cock. My dick twitched in her mouth.

I would have a huge eruption. Fire a big blast of cum into her mouth while her father watched on. He nodded his enthusiasm, clearly eager to have his daughter suck his cock like that. I groaned while my daughter slid her digits from my mouth. She rubbed my saliva on her lips and winked at me.

When did Sarah become this minx?

Right, right, this last weekend. She had been paying attention to her older sister for the first time ever. Sarah had become my slut, just like Tonya and Janelle. All three of my daughters were eager to worship me.

"Bob that mouth," moaned Sarah as she shoved her hand between her thighs. "Suck my daddy's dick. He's the best dad in the world."

Britney moaned around my cock.

"I'll say," Alex said. "You got her blowing him. That's amazing. I can't wait for her to blow me."

"She will, Mr. Cook," my daughter said.

She rubbed at her pussy with one hand, her fingers slamming into her pussy. Her other hand rested on Britney's head. She caressed the girl, stroking her. I loved what my daughter was doing. She was petting the girl as she blew my cock.

That was insane. I groaned, my dick throbbing in the girl's mouth. She suckled on me with such hunger. She nursed on me with passion. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. This was amazing. Incredible. I loved every second of it.

"Yes," I groaned. "Oh, god, yes, just like that."

"Mmm, please my daddy," Sarah moaned, her fingers plunging in and out of her cunt. She shuddered, her small titties jiggling.

The naughty girl bobbed her head. She suckled on me with passion. She nursed on my cock with such force. Her cheeks hollowed as she loved me. I groaned, savoring her mouth sliding up and down my dick, teasing me. Loving me.