All Comments on 'A Trick and a Treat'

by RoxxaneMaureen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

its one thing to be surprised and bound by your lover and another to taken by someone you didn't give permission to do so..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Rape is unacceptable, in whatever form it appears. Especially when a "trusted significant other" allows a third person to violate his girlfriend. Not very erotic either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Good story. To hell with the nay-saying anonymyzers. This is fiction, sports. Get over it. She liked it.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 7 years ago
Ignore the idiots

Ignore the idiots who are going to read a non-con story that's clearly labeled and then complain that it's non-con. This is one of the better ones I've read and I really enjoyed both the trick and the treat aspect =D Definitely surprised me and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Grow up and learn to read the label, kids!

NON-CON. If it's not your cup o' tea, move on.

I loved it, it made me tingle madly and wish for a Brian of my own. Keep on writing, RoxxaneMaureen! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot AF

Oh my gosh i love DP.

rococo_horococo_hoover 7 years ago
Love

Yes! keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!

I wasn't expecting DP, but it was very hot. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was great. And I had the exact opposite reaction as those first two commenters. I was like, finally, a noncon couples story that doesn't turn out to be consensual and pre-planned from the start. I mean wtf do you expect if you're browsing this category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh come on guys! What do you expect on this category? It is said to be NON-Concensual. If you don't like noncon don't browse this category.. simple as that! This story is AWESOME.. really enjoyed it. Keep the good work author !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous