A Trick and a Treat

Story Info
She gets more than she bargained for on Halloween night.
2.5k words
4.47
83.8k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grocery bags are heavy and filled with candy, and I'm juggling to get a hand free to work the key into the door when he opens it.

"Trick or treat?" he says, grinning a lopsided smile. The grey t-shirt hugging his biceps makes his eyes look bluer, more mischievous.

"I think trick-or-treating is supposed to work the other way," I say, walking through the door and setting the bags down on the counter. "Aren't you supposed to give me the candy, if you're answering the door?"

I take the milk out of the bag and put it in the fridge, and put the eggs in after it.

"Oh, I will," he says, wrapping his arms around me from behind. "I asked you a question: trick or treat?" I can feel his warm breath on my neck as his lips start just below my ear, trailing down to the collar of my shirt.

"Not right now, Brian," I say, jerking away from his grasp. I move to put the frozen vegetables in the freezer, and pull the bags of Reese's cups and Milky Ways out of the bags, crumpling the plastic and throwing it away. I start to open the candy and pour it into our plastic pumpkins, but he grabs my wrists and spins me towards him.

"Oh, come on. Be festive, babe." And he's grinning again, his clean-shaven face crinkling around that stupid smile that made me fall in love with him the first time I saw it.

"The kids will be here in a few hours!" I say, and I'm struggling, but not really. I'm starting to feel heat rising to the skin in all the places that his eyes glaze over. He's licking his lips.

"So, we have time," he says. "You taste sweeter than chocolate, and I'd like to unwrap you."

And then he's kissing me, nibbling my ear and running his hands along my sides from my chest to my waist. I have so much work to do: a paper to finish for my thesis, candy to put out, a costume to finish. I'm trying to keep my resolve, but I can never seem to with him. I want to feel his callouses on my skin.

"Alright, alright, fine," I say, laughing. "I'll take a treat."

"Okay, then. Trick it is."

And he's brought my hands down behind my back, holding my wrists together in one hand as he reaches into his back pocket and grabs a set of handcuffs.

"Brian, what the fuck are you doing? Let me go."

"Why should I?"

"Because I asked you to?" He spins me around and pulls me into him by the hips. I can feel his hardness against my back and I'm angry, I'm so fucking angry because he's not listening, but I hate to admit that it's hot to feel his huge hands gripping me when there's nothing I can do. I will never tell him that, though.

"And?" he asks. "I told you I was going to be a cop for Halloween." He brings a cloth over my eyes and ties it behind my neck so I can see nothing. I shake my head, but it doesn't budge.

"Aw, baby, that's cute," he says, and he's running his hands under my shirt, over my bra, and I can feel my nipples stiffen at the cold air and the goosebumps he's raising on my skin.

"Seriously, Brian, let me go. This isn't funny anymore." I try to pull away, but his hands hold me tight.

"I'm not laughing," he says, and slips a ball into my mouth, tightening straps around the back of my head.

He's not going to let me go, I think, and in that moment, I realize that I'm afraid of this gentle man that I've dated for years. We've used handcuffs before, but never without express permission. We have a safe word, but I've lost my ability to say it.

I'm unable to see or speak, and he starts pushing me, I assume, down the hallway toward our bedroom.

I'm angry, I'm unspeakably fucking angry. Who gave him the right?

But against my better judgment, I feel myself getting wet as I hear a door open in front of me, and he bends and picks me up, helpless and squirming in his arms, and deposits me on the bed like a sack of potatoes.

My teeth are clamped around the ball, and I can see nothing, but I can feel him looming over me, almost like I can see his shadow. And then his hands begin his assault, groping my boobs roughly, feeling their way down my sides, grabbing my ass. I'm jostled and turned and then he's working my zipper and I let out a whimper. It's turning me on but I didn't have a choice and I know that I'm not supposed to be turned on, not like this. And then my pants are down my legs, taking my panties with them, and the cold air makes me realize just how wet I've become.

I feel a tug on my blouse and then cold air rushes in as it's ripped off of me. I feel the cool slice of what must be metal as he cuts off my bra. I'm naked and trussed like a pig, at his mercy. He did say he was going to unwrap me.

And then his lips graze my collarbone, gentle for an instant, his stubble scratching the tops of my breasts. And then he's ravenous, biting every inch of flesh he can get to, from my neck and around the soft skin of my chest until he finds a nipple and pops it in his mouth. Like candy, I think, and almost laugh, as Brian circles his tongue around the sensitive flesh and then scrapes his teeth lightly along the sides, biting down just enough to make me yelp. He moves his mouth to the other nipple, massaging the now-sore one between two fingers, his other hand dipping between my legs. I can feel how wet I am when he touches me after it's seeped onto his fingers.

And then his lips are trailing down to my hips, his teeth biting down hard, hard enough I'm sure that I'll have marks in the morning. I'm not upset about it. I was mad in the kitchen, sure, and I'll have to yell at him about this in the morning, more out of pure obligation than anything else, but when I feel his head gently nudging against my clit, I want to strain against the ball gag to scream for him to put it in me, give it to me, let me take it as deep as he can give it to me.

"I'm yourth," I say around the gag, because I know he loves when I tell him that, even though this time it was muffled and with a lisp.

And Brian pushes into me, and Brian laughs, but Brian's laughter is across the room while he pushes his cock, hot and throbbing, into me.

And I feel Brian's stubble against my cheek as his hot breath blows flames into my ear, his hips slamming into mine as he fills me, and I realize that Brian was clean-shaven when I got home.

Whoever is inside me right now, it is not my boyfriend.

"I did say I was opting for the trick," Brian says. The hands that belong to the cock I'm being speared on are on my ass, but a third hand reaches and takes off the blindfold.

When my eyes adjust to the dim light of the bedroom, it's Mark, Brian's best friend, whose sweaty hair is falling into his eyes as he thrusts into me. He rears up and looms over me, never missing his rhythm, as he grins, a goofy surfer boy-meets toothpaste commercial smile. His afternoon stubble graces his tanned cheeks, which I now know match the perfectly tanned skin that covers his defined chest and the deep lines in his sides that point directly to where he's moving inside me.

"Although, you might think this is more of a treat."

I'm squirming to get him off me. He's beautiful, and I've always admired him, but I never gave him permission to be inside me and he's moving and I can feel the pressure in me building, mounting as he pushes inside me fast and pulls out slow, his hands on my hips, letting me feel every inch of him as he slides out. But this is wrong, so wrong. Fuck him, I think, even as he's fucking me. My movements are futile, as his hands keep pulling me back down to meet him, even as I try to wriggle away.

Brian is on me now, too, his hands groping my boobs expertly, his mouth hot on my neck. He's naked, too, and I'm admiring his porcelain skin, dusted with freckles, against the darker skin of his best friend.

And then I realize that I'm being fucked, and my boyfriend is also naked, which means that I'm going to get fucked again, and I have no control over how. I've never been naked with two men at the same time before, and the thought of things that happen in pornos starts to dawn on me, as Mark pulls out, his cock still rock hard and pointing up at his chest.

"And more treats are still to come," Brian says.

"Man, I think she's liking this," Mark says, and grins as he lays down on his back on the bed. I'm next to him, still on my back, trying to use my legs to scoot away, but Brian grabs me by the ankles.

"I told you she would," Brian says as he pulls me close to him. I can feel that he's hard, too, as he's crushing me against his chest. How could he let his best friend fuck me and not get involved? Was it his turn now?

"Are you gonna be my good girl, baby?" he whispers in my ear.

And then he picks me up and turns me around to face Mark. Mark points his cock straight up and they guide me so I'm impaled on his cock. Mark's calloused hands pull me into his chest, and I tangle my fingers in the fine layer of hair there, instinctively, as he starts to move in and out of me again.

"You like that, huh?" Mark says, still slamming into me, and I realize that I'm moaning. Brian's hand brushes down my spine and I'm starting to lose myself in how good it feels until I feel something hard push against my ass.

"No," I try to say, but I'm muffled and Mark still has me pinned against his chest.

"She's never let me do this before," Brian says, and I feel him push a finger inside me, lubing up my insides.

"No!" I try to scream around the gag again, trying to shake my head, but Mark just puts one hand over my head, holding it tight against him.

"Just take it," he says, his cock still moving inside me, and then I feel Brian pushing against me, too. He pauses.

"Take the gag out," Brian says, and Mark unfastens it from behind my head. I spit it out, I can't spit it out fast enough, and I'm screaming.

"Don't you fucking do this Brian!" I'm screaming. "Get away from me! I don't want it there, you can have anything else, just don't—"

His hand whistles as it flies through the air and cracks against my ass. The pain is shocking, and I'm silent.

"Beg for it," he says, his cock still straining against me as my body naturally tries to resist.

"No," I say.

"I know you like it rough," he says, slapping my ass again, and again, on both sides, until I can feel the tears welling, and Mark is still moving inside me, and suddenly I'm overcome and I'm shaking and I'm seeing stars and spasming all over the huge dick inside me.

"Dude, she just came all over my dick!"

"You're going to come on him and not let me fuck your ass?" Brian says, and I'm still pressed against Mark's chest and he's still moving inside me and I want it, I want more, I want to be filled to the point of bursting, but I know that it's going to hurt.

"Beg me for it, baby."

"No."

"Beg me."

Everything inside me hates it, but I like the way he sounds, confident and controlling. I know he won't push if I really don't want him to, but I don't want him to stop. I don't want him to back off. I realize that, despite the fact that this has always been a hard line, an absolutely-never, his best friend is already fucking me, and I have nothing else to lose.

"Please fuck my ass," I hear myself saying, and he doesn't hesitate, pushing the head inside my sphincter with a pop. And then he's moving. And it fucking hurts, I feel like I'm being ripped apart, and I want to take it back, I want him to stop, and I'm trying to find the words but I can't.

"Holy shit, that's tight baby!"

"Oh my god," Mark groans from underneath me, and I can feel both of their weight as they alternate, one sliding in as the other slides out, leaving me constantly filled. And it hurts, but I don't want them to stop.

"Where's my cock, baby?" Brian asks as he bottoms out, pushing himself fully inside me. I just groan. "Tell me where it is."

"It's in my ass," I manage.

"Fuck yeah it is," he says, as he starts moving again.

And they're filling me and both moaning and then I'm exploding again, shaking around them as they're moving back and forth inside me, pushing and pulling me apart.

I feel Mark shoot hot cum inside me and I'm too overcome to protest his lack of a condom as he pushes in and out, filling me with every last drop.

"Beg me to come inside you," Brian says, and it's not a question, it's a demand. And it's hot.

"Please come inside me," I say, and then he does. And the sensation of his cum inside my ass, where nothing has ever been before, combined with the cum already leaking out of me, makes me start shaking again, until I collapse into Mark's chest, exhausted.

The three of us lay there, panting, Brian collapsed over my back, until he pulls out of me and rolls over onto the bed. Mark unlocks the handcuffs behind my back and helps me off of him, the sweat sheen making his chest glisten.

"I'm so fucking mad at you," I say to Brian, and he looks terrified, until I smile, and he smiles.

"You wanted to spice things up," he says, and leans over to kiss me. I run my fingers through his sweaty hair and wrap my arms around his neck. I love him too much in this moment to be mad.

Mark coughs, and we separate.

"We should get dressed," Mark says. "We don't want to miss the trick-or-treaters."