Sisters of the Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since her transformation, a great change had come over Mirela. Her hair color had darkened and Mirela wore it long rather than tied up in a bun as she normally did. The pale alteration of her face's pallor made Mirela's red lips and luminous green-brown eyes more prominent. Rather than the prim and proper clothes Mirela wore that hid her body, Mirela now wore skintight dresses that clung to her hips and accentuated the curves that she did possess. Loredana and Vivianna assisted Mirela in shaving her cunny bare and now her pubis was as smooth and hairless as the rest of her body.

Mirela never doubted she was pretty and intelligent, though she felt much more the latter than the former. But Mirela often was forced to make herself seem less intelligent to keep from alienating and intimidating those around her. Mirela also covered her body in modest clothing as a show of faith by demonstrating her chastity. But now Mirela flaunted her face, her breasts, her thighs, and her buttocks by wearing skintight dresses and she vowed to never again hide her keen mind in order to placate males made uncomfortable by her intelligence.

Anyone who had known the modest, faithful Mirela prior to her turning would be alternately horrified and astonished to see the terrible beauty that her vampirism had granted her. The formerly virginal young woman with the handsome face and pious nature was now irresistibly beautiful and in possession of an insatiable appetite for blood and sex. Mirela carried herself with the confidence of a woman who wielded great strength and knowledge to go along with her newfound sexual power. Mirela held the beauty and regal bearing of a dark queen.

Mirela became Vivianna's apprentice in the dark arts and they engaged in perverse rituals designed to increase their arcane power. The master and her student used Bianca's demon form as a medium to contact the demonic plane, a feature to Bianca's possession that Vivianna used to great benefit. Mirela and Vivianna granted favors to the demons they summoned in exchange for access to tap into the energies of the infernal realm and harness them. The favors the demons requested were shockingly petty considering how powerful they were compared to the average human. As payment they normally accepted either the ritual sacrifice of one of the kidnapping victims the vampires had abducted or else the use of Mirela and Vivianna's bodies.

The first time the gigantic, barbed cock of a demon split open Mirela's anus while it slid in and out of Mirela's arsehole at the same time another demon ejaculated its fiery seed into her mouth, Mirela couldn't help wondering what her old, devout self would think to see her treated like a common whore by the devil's servants. Every time a demon pulled its cock out of her cunny or asshole after razing her insides with its burning seed, Mirela couldn't help thinking that a piece of her remaining soul withdrew along with the demon's prick. After copulation with the denizens of Hell occurred enough times that notion finally disappeared, leaving Mirela to wonder if her soul was truly missing forever now.

Vivianna began teaching Mirela simple enchantments which the apprentice picked up with startling ease. Over the course of a few weeks, Mirela mastered spells that had taken Vivianna years to control when she was a teenager. With her intelligence, inquisitiveness, and tenacity, Mirela turned out to be a natural spellcaster. If she hadn't been so piously religious and vehemently against such dark practices, Mirela likely would have discovered her talent for witchcraft years ago. As Vivianna considered Mirela's development, she began to see Mirela less as a student than as a potential rival. She would have to watch this one closely as Mirela grew in strength.

Overhunting soon became a concern in the remote countryside surrounding Sidexes. While the vampires captured the occasionally unfortunate wanderer trespassing in their realm, most humans avoided the area around the castle due to the legends surrounding the place. But those meager offerings were not enough to sustain eight vampires for long. Whenever a vampire had gone too long without a feeding they had to use either Bela, who would do whatever she was told, or else Bianca, who still had partially human blood flowing through her veins and freely offered herself for nourishment. But since the two were still instrumental to the Viscount and Countess' plans, the vampires had to take care not to overfeed. It was torture for the vampires to hold back from holding Bela or Bianca down and feeding to their heart's content. Small animals were captured to supplement the vampire's diet for the time being, but the blood of a beast tasted like swill compared to the succulent flavor of human blood.

The decision was made for the Pierocent sisters to return to their home and make their manor an extension of Castle Sidexes. Şarpe and Vivianna would follow behind them once they had become settled to ensure this region of Transylvania was not overhunted. Fane and Demitru Turenau had spent nearly their entire existence at Sidexes and had no intention to ever leave. Count Turenau's remaining brides remained with their brother-in-laws and lived as their partners. Ever since their families had been tricked into arranging their daughter's marriages to a vampire and the girls had arrived at castle at the ripe young age of eighteen, the only life these wives had ever known was Sidexes. They were actually quite fearful to ever leave the grounds of the castle and venture into the outside world.

Nearly a month after they first arrived, the same carriage driver that brought the Pierocent girls to the castle came rumbling up the mountain led by a different team of horses. The driver and Şarpe clearly had made similar dealings in the past, as they nodded to each other in greeting like they were old friends. The ones staying at Sidexes bid farewell to the sisters on the first full moon after the sisters arrival.

They celebrated before their departure using a couple that had been captured crossing over the mountain range a few nights before. The husband and wife were from a distant province and spoke in a language unknown. They must have been fleeing from whatever war or persecution had torn their home apart. The married couple believed they would find hope and a new life in an unknown land but they were sorely mistaken. The host of vampires at Sidexes forced the couple to watch each other as each member of the household took a turn fucking and then feeding upon them.

The husband had long dark hair and was rather pretty despite his musculature. Almost like a girl. After the vampiresses each had their turn with him, Şarpe elected to fuck him as well. Copulating with a man was a rarity for the Viscount but if they were handsome enough he enjoyed the sense of power he gained by treating another man as he would a woman. Şarpe first clothed the husband in one of Mirela's old dresses and bent him over so he could look at his wife while Şarpe penetrated him. Judging by the way the man squirmed and wriggled as Şarpe fucked him in the arse he hadn't experienced sex with a man before. Later Şarpe, the Turenau brothers, and all the other women each made love to the wife while her husband watched helplessly. Once they had played with their food for long enough, the Turenau and Pierocent families bled the couple dry until they had each consumed a roughly equal amount. If it was any consolation, the husband and wife at least were able to die in each other's arms.

The carriage left in the dead of night and traveled only in the cover of darkness. The coffins that belonged to Loredana and Mirela were transported in the large trunk of the carriage. Bianca did not fear the daylight as her sisters did, but due to her grotesque appearance she avoided any exposure that would draw too many eyes to their journey. When it was not the nighttime and the vampiresses were required to slumber, Bela spent most of her time and energy convincing the carriage driver to sleep with her. Caine recalled Bela from their initial ascent up the mountain, but all he remembered of her was some drooling and occasionally pissing herself. The ugly old man would have loved a toss in the grass with the plain, chubby, but very willing young girl. But Şarpe had given Caine explicit orders not to touch her or to allow anyone else to either. Caine knew better than to cross Şarpe lest he be destroyed.

When they couldn't find any stray victims along their journey, Mirela and Loredana resorted to feeding upon Bianca and Bela to sate their fearsome hunger. Bela started to dislike how often they used her. It seemed as if Loredana and Mirela had ceased seeing her as a sister but rather as a source of food and a piece of meat with three holes they could use for their sexual gratification. When Bela complained about it, Mirela laughed at her and challenged her to find more fresh victims for them if she didn't want to endure being fed upon so frequently.

While Loredana and Mirela used Bela whenever they felt like, Bela at least took solace in knowing she had some measure of control over Bianca. The blonde seemed to delight in pleasing her sisters sexually knowing it was considered such a sinful act by these humans. Bela couldn't help feeling disturbed by Bianca's appearance which looked entirely demonic in nature with little of the old Bianca still remaining. But she couldn't find reason to complain once Bianca had her forked, serpentine tongue flicking the inside and outside of Bela's cunny.

When their short journey had ended, the sisters found Pierocent manor changed. The family seal hanging over the mantle had long since been stolen. After only a month, the mansion had been looted and without the daily maintenance the manor used to receive the wood of the floors and walls were were already rotting. The formerly beautiful garden had been overrun with spiny bushes that were all thorns and brambles. Vandals had defaced the Roman statue of Aphrodite adorning the garden center. The peaceful forest that surrounded the northern and eastern wings of the manor had grown dark and twisted with trees encroaching on the grounds of the manor. Eventually, the pleasant meadow lying on the other side of the manor would be overtaken by the spreading forest. The branches of the black trees slashed at the sky like outstretched claws and blocked out any of the sunlight that might fall upon the manor. It was as if the darkness of Sidexes had preceded their return rather than following them. Once they had settled and both Mirela and Loredana's coffins were firmly in place, Bela went to work finding the first victims needed to satisfy her sisters' powerful hunger. Bela would be so relieved once her sisters had someone to feed upon rather than herself.

Bela gathered a group of some of the village lads in town and tried to convince them to follow her to the manor where she promised she would please them all one, two, or three at a time. To her frustration, even the promise of allowing them to use her body in whatever sick way they desired wasn't enough to entice them. Their minds were changed when Bela informed them that Loredana would be available for their use as well. All of the village boys of a certain age had taken the gorgeous redhead for a ride before, it was practically a rite of passage. Any of the other sexual encounters the lads had experienced paled in comparison to their liaisons with Loredana, the beautiful redhead who possessed a notoriously ferocious sexual nature. Five strapping young men followed Bela to the manor, greedy with lust for Loredana and to a far lesser extent for Bela.

Bela had seen and participated in some very disturbing acts in her short lifetime. She arranged for her parents to be murdered. She had betrayed her own blood and allowed them to be captured and turned into monsters. She had tasted human blood and consumed human flesh and begged vampiric ghouls to transform her into a dark creature like them. None of those experiences, neither the feedings nor the sacrifices she'd participated in could have prepared her for the blood orgy she witnessed at the manor that evening.

Bianca, Loredana, and Mirela first used the men to satisfy their sexual hunger (of course Bela wasn't allowed to participate). While Loredana and Mirela retained their beauty (especially Mirela, who seemed to grow more beautiful by the day), Bianca had a difficult time convincing any of the lads to have sex with her considering her frightful appearance. But once she bit three fingers off one of the boy's hands, they were much more compliant and willing to let Bianca ride atop them. The lads seemed to derive very little pleasure from Bianca holding down their soft, weak human bodies as she ground her shell-like skin against them though Bianca enjoyed the experience immensely.

Once the sisters had stolen all the pleasure they desired, the bloodbath ensued. The long days of travel and lack of regular feedings created in them a bloodlust that the vampiresses couldn't control. Bela lost count of how many times she vomited while her sisters tore the men apart and satisfied their hunger. When it was over, blood soaked the entirety of her sister's bodies and had splattered enough to cover Bela's clothing as well. Limbs and organs were strewn throughout the room. The vampiresses and the demon cleaned blood from the furniture and floors using their tongues and then slurped the excess fluid from each other's bodies. The sisters made love to each other still covered in the gore and viscera of their victims and forced Bela to please them as well despite her utter revulsion. Bela ended the night bathed in a combination of blood, her sister's bodily fluids, and her own vomit. She wondered not for the last time whether her mind had broken and she was now totally insane.

The next day, Bela had no choice but to clean the manor from top to bottom. The limbs and organs that were all that remained of the village lads were collected and buried in a hole Bela dug behind the manor. It seemed that Bela was having to do a lot of cleaning up after her sisters lately. While Loredana and Mirela no longer produced waste, Bianca pissed and shat wherever she felt like. She was no better than an animal, and worse she laughed at and mocked Bela as she cleaned up the messes Bianca made. Bela sometimes worried whether she was truly as expendable as Porles ended up being. She didn't care for the way Bianca looked at her sometimes, as if she were livestock that hadn't yet aged enough to make into a proper meal.

Though Bela tried to provide fresh meals to Loredana and Mirela as often as she could manage, they still fed upon her with disturbing regularity. She was sick of feeling tired and ill all the time from being drained so often. Bela kept awake at nights listening to the others stalking around the manor in the dark and she hoped with tearful eyes that maybe tonight they wouldn't knock on her door. But they always did.

Bela worried that her sisters might still blame her for what had befallen them and would someday take revenge upon her. Bela knew where they slept if she ever needed to take matters into her own hands, lending her an upper hand if she ever chose to wield it. Unfortunately, Bela doubted that Bianca would allow Bela near her sister's coffins during daylight.

Bela was left to count the days until Şarpe and Vivianna arrived. She remained convinced that the Viscount would soon take her virginity and convert her to the dark to be at his side for the rest of eternity.

By the time the Viscount and Countess found their way to Pierocent Manor a few months later, the black forest had overtaken the entirety of the Pierocent grounds and left the mansion in perpetual darkness even during the brightest hours of day. The villagers residing within a short distance to the manor lived in constant fear of the night and soon those that remained alive moved far away from the old mansion. Soon, there were none but Bela living within twenty miles of the manor, and those who were foolish enough to venture into the dark woods were never seen again.

Years drifted by and Bela found herself growing older and fatter. Though Bela had wrinkles and liver spots marring her face along with the gray strands overtaking the brown in her hair, her sisters hadn't aged a day. Loredana was as beautiful as ever and Mirela even more attractive than before her transformation. Though Bianca's form had been completely disfigured her features hadn't changed even in a few decade's time. Even after the marked passage of time, Bela still held out hope that the Viscount would turn her though her youth had long since faded.

After biding her time long enough, Vivianna finally attacked Mirela in a bid to destroy her before the upstart become powerful enough to do the same to her. But the Countess had vastly underestimated how strong Mirela's spellwork had become. Mirela had intentionally masked the extent of her power as a contingency just in case of this circumstance. The master and pupil engaged in a battle of wills using invisible hexes and enchantments that Mirela eventually prevailed in. Their battle nearly destroyed the manor and Bela rushed about with pails of water trying to extinguish the blazes started by Mirela and Vivianna's duel.

Once she had defeated Vivianna and broken her power, Mirela destroyed the Countess utterly using a disintegration spell. She regretted having to do so, the Countess was a fantastic lover and she still possessed knowledge Mirela could have drawn from. But Vivianna's aggressive attack had left her no choice, so Mirela was left as the greatest power remaining in the realm. Mirela planned to eventually return to Sidexes someday and bring the other Turenau brothers and their brides to heel so that she could truly assume the mantle of vampire queen.

One consequence of Vivianna's destruction that Mirela had not anticipated was that upon her death control over the demon possessing Bianca's body would be relinquished. The demon had waited patiently for this opportunity for years and struck immediately while Mirela was still weakened from her battle. The demon nearly killed Mirela before she used an incineration spell to cause a nearby torch to flare and light the demon ablaze. Having been removed from Hell for so long, the demon was now susceptible to fire and fled from the manor with its body still ablaze. Mirela struggled to her feet after the attack, her body covered with slash marks from Bianca's claws. She would have expired that very night if Bela had not been available to feed upon and replenish Mirela's vitality.

Mirela did not mourn Bianca's departure. As far she was concerned, her sister had died years before inside the sanctum at Sidexes. That thing using her body had tried to pretend it was Bianca, and for a while Mirela had even believed it when they made love to each other. But it was all a facade. The demon fled to spread its evil and corruption throughout the world and Mirela wasn't certain if it would ever return to take its revenge. She thought not, considering she was one of the only few powerful enough to banish or destroy the beast. Mirela did miss hearing Bianca's voice, which was one of the few remaining features the demon possessed that still belonged to Bianca. She didn't pray any more, but Mirela hoped that now Bianca's soul would at last be at peace.

The townsfolk of the surrounding villages kept far away from the old manor and the woods surrounding it. It was a cursed place with grounds that no humans dared to tread. But sometimes the townsfolk would spot an elderly woman with a bent back walking out of the forest to their town to purchase food and supplies. It was rumored that the old woman was one of the daughters of the former Lord and Lady Pierocent and that she still lived in the ruins of the old manorhouse.