Sisters of the Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is time," Vivianna told the others as she stood up and joined them. "Mirela is resting at the balance between life and death and has nearly pierced the veil. Death and rebirth, living and unliving, purity and corruption are as one within her. "

"It should be me who does it," Loredana insisted. "Someone of her old family should induct her into her new one."

"As you wish," Vivianna replied with a smirk.

The Countess walked over to Loredana and scratched the fingernails of both hands over the redhead's throat with deceptive gentleness. Without warning, she tore her arms away from each other in a ripping motion to tear the side of Loredana's neck open. Blood spurted from Loredana's wound and spilled down her neck. She covered the flow with her hand before bringing her fingers to her mouth to taste the still warm fluid. Loredana felt excitement surging through her as she tasted Mirela's flavor mixed in with her own blood. Loredana and Mirela had more than the bonds of sisterhood linking them together now.

Loredana sat down on her knees facing Mirela. Loredana took her sister by the hair and pulled her back up to a sitting position. Mirela's eyes were shut and she appeared minutes, if not seconds away from death. Loredana propped her sister's body up and cradled Mirela's head against her shoulder, pressing Mirela's mouth to Loredana's bloodied neck. Loredana stroked Mirela's hair and hummed to her soothingly using the melody of a nursery rhyme their mother sang to them when they were children. Loredana's dress quickly became slick and wet with Mirela's leaking blood.

"Drink, my sweet darling," Loredana whispered softly. "Drink and let my blood flow into you. Then we can truly be sisters."

Though Mirela hoped for death desperately, once she felt Loredana's warm blood trickling over lips she felt a sudden overwhelming urge to taste it. Mirela tentatively opened her mouth and licked the red fluid into her mouth. It tasted warm and absolutely delicious as it passed between her lips. Mirela swished the blood around in her mouth before gulping it down. The flavor of Loredana's blood tasted better than any food or wine Mirela had ever consumed. It was like water for a man dying of thirst. A trinity of nectar, panacea, and Eucharist all combined in one. Mirela wanted more. Needed more. She allowed more of Loredana's blood to run into her mouth, but it wasn't flowing rapidly enough for her liking. Mirela opened her mouth wide and clamped it over the perforation in Loredana's neck.

Loredana gasped and moaned in ecstasy as she felt Mirela sucking upon her. Her loins were stimulated wet without even needing to be touched. Mirela had no idea what she was awakening in Loredana but she would soon understand and share Loredana's pleasure.

"There you go, sister," Loredana said as she held Mirela's tightly to her throat while she caressed Mirela's pretty brown hair. "Drink deeply and take your fill of me."

The tingling sensation Mirela felt earlier in her cunny had turned dormant but was now returning in full force. Feeding upon her sister felt more pleasurable than anything she had experienced before, even better than the times Vivianna or Bianca had touched her and surprisingly more so than Şarpe sticking his prick deep inside her. Mirela could feel herself changing as a conflict brewed within her heart. Purity contended with corruption, light battled the dark, good and evil fought in a losing battle. Partaking in Loredana's unholy communion while Şarpe's seed still filled Mirela's body made it impossible for the goodness remaining in Mirela to resist the corruption she had surrendered herself to. Mirela wondered if it was possible to feel both living and dead at the same time.

Bela and Şarpe had been watching Mirela's conversion intently, both of them aroused by what they were seeing. Bela turned to Şarpe and asked him in a whining voice, "When are you finally going to do that for me? I want you to make me like you too. I deserve it more than Mirela does."

"Very soon, my dear," Şarpe assured Bela as he patted her on her plump bottom. "I promise."

Bianca crawled on all fours over to Loredana and Mirela like a dog. Her trailing leash making a clanking noise on the floor behind her as she creeped toward them. Bianca sat on her knees like a good pet and reached her hands between her sister's legs, letting her fingers stimulate the areas on Loredana and Mirela's bodies where they could do the most good. Loredana's cunny felt like it was covered in scar tissue as if it had been hastily reassembled following major trauma but hadn't fully healed yet. Mirela's cunny felt as fresh and wet as a spring flower covered with morning dew. Bianca pushed her fingers inside of them and pumped her digits in and out of their cunnys repeatedly. The sisters all moaned in unison as Bianca helped bring Loredana and Mirela nearer to their climaxes.

Bianca grabbed handfuls of Mirela's buttocks and lifted her up by her bottom so Bianca could crawl beneath Mirela's crotch. Bianca pulled Mirela down by her hips so that her cunny lips rested upon Bianca's mouth. Bianca lapped at Mirela like a hound as her hand reached over and stroked Loredana's sex. Loredana's cunt seemed to suck Bianca's fingers inside and Loredana pushed herself down on Bianca's hand until four of the fingers penetrated her completely.

Cunnilingus had never been performed on Mirela before and Bianca's long tongue felt so good licking beneath Mirela's cunny that Mirela nearly collapsed due to the overwhelming pleasure. Loredana ensured that Mirela remained propped up with her mouth pressed tightly to Loredana's neck so Mirela's feeding might continue uninterrupted. Loredana wasn't sure how long Mirela needed to drink to complete the ritual so she decided just to keep going until Mirela was satisfied. All these sensations were making Mirela feel very naughty. She wiggled her bottom against Bianca's face and made her sister lick the areas of her cunny that felt the most sensitive.

Mirela's hands had been hanging limply at her sides for a while now but found life again. They caressed all over Loredana's body, exploring the peaks and valleys of her sister's curvy form. Loredana possessed a large and glorious bosom that Mirela's hands couldn't get enough of. Her breasts were so soft and pillowy, the nipples hard and pointed. Mirela reached down and grabbed Loredana's plump bottom, groaning at how sexy and full her buttocks felt when squeezed between Mirela's fingers. Mirela used her grip upon Loredana's arse to rock her up and down on top of Bianca's fingers. Mirela wanted both of them to enjoy themselves as much as Mirela was.

Mirela opened her eyes for the first time since she had begun feeding upon Loredana. She couldn't see much beyond Loredana's bloodied, freckled neck though she did have a narrow view of Şarpe, Bela, and Vivianna. Bela stood between the Count and Viscount and was groaning loudly as Şarpe and Vivianna licked and bit on opposite sides of her neck. The vampires ran their hands over Bela's body possessively as they fed upon her. Şarpe and Vivianna reached their hands down and caressed Bela's thighs before raising their fingers up to Bela's crotch. Their hands stroked Bela between her thighs simultaneously as they enjoyed their meal of her.

Mirela closed her eyes again and focused purely on her own enjoyment. She smacked her lips against Loredana's neck and drank deeply from her blood flow. Loredana's blood had a strong metallic taste that felt so very warm and flavorful gathered on Mirela's tongue. Bianca attended to Mirela well, placing her hands upon Mirela's bottom and propping Mirela up on her feet so that she squatted over Bianca's face. Bianca's tongue glided across Mirela's cunny with ease while in this position and she inserted the whole length of her tongue inside Mirela while Bianca nibbled on Mirela's clitoris. Bianca swallowed the traces of Şarpe's ejaculate that she coaxed into dripping inside her open mouth. Mirela bounced her arse up and down on Bianca's mouth, grunting and squealing as she used her sister's tongue to fuck herself.

This is what Mirela had always wanted, wasn't it? Whether she admitted it or not? Her beautiful blonde sister providing her sexual pleasure despite their familial relation? The old Mirela would have horrified by the circumstances that finally led to the two of them making love like they always wanted to. But the old Mirela was all but dead now. The new Mirela groaned with pleasure and her eyes rolled back into her head as Bianca's tongue moved past Mirela's perineum to lick her anus. Mirela shuddered as Bianca's long, flexible tongue slipped inside her arsehole.

When Mirela opened her eyes she saw Bela was now down on her knees sitting between Şarpe and Vivianna. Bela held Şarpe's cock with one hand while her other was wrapped around Vivianna's thigh. Mirela's littlest sister alternated between putting her mouth over Şarpe's prick and sucking on it and placing her face between the Countess' thighs and sticking her tongue inside Vivianna's cunt. Bela went back and forth between them, her mouth ensuring that her Master and Mistress were pleasured for equal durations.

The debauched scene achieved its climax when Bianca licked Mirela and fingered Loredana to simultaneous orgasms. The sisters were connected by a shared pleasure and a transfusion of their essences that made permanent Mirela's corruption. Mirela knew this would be only the first of many times she would make love to her sisters and realized she was intensely aroused by thinking of the depravity of such acts. As Mirela climaxed while feeding on Loredana she thought she felt the little remaining goodness in her soul slip away. She grinded against Bianca's mouth and once Mirela had rode out her pleasure all over Bianca's face, she removed her bloody mouth from Loredana's neck and collapsed down to the floor. Mirela laid there unmoving for several minutes while Loredana and Bianca made love like wild animals beside her.

"Will she be alright?" Bela finally wondered. "Is she dead?"

"Hush now, foolish girl," Vivianna retorted. "Give her time."

Mirela lay still for over ten minutes, her chest barely moving with the breath of life. Eventually her body stirred and Mirela sat up. She yawned pleasantly and stretched her arms wide as if she had awoken from a great slumber. Mirela stood to her feet, her hair sticking out wild and unkempt while her eyes showed with a feverish light. She stood tall and proud in her nakedness, not afraid to bare her nudity to anyone here despite her earlier timidity.

Mirela regarded each of those gathered in turn before focusing upon Bela. Mirela's youngest sister possessed something no one else here did. Mirela needed it desperately. Mirela took a few steps toward her and pulled Bela's plump body to her. Mirela held Bela tightly and reached down to grab handfuls of Bela's meaty buttocks through her dress. Mirela made a growling noise in her throat as she clutched Bela's bottom so hard that it hurt while she grinded her hairy, naked sex against Bela's thigh. The action tickled and soaked Bela's leg.

"Mirela?" Bela asked hesitantly. "Umm, is everything okay?"

Mirela squeezed and fondled her sister's bottom with fingers that dug deeply into Bela's cheeks and thighs. Her index fingers reached startlingly close to Bela's cunny. Mirela answered her sister with a grin, "Everything is absolutely fantastic, sister. I really can't thank you enough for leading us to Sidexes. You can't possibly understand how amazing this new existence feels."

Mirela noticed a trickle of blood dripping down the side of Bela's neck where either Şarpe or Vivianna had fed upon her earlier. The sight of Bela's blood affected Mirela strangely. Her heart rate increased as the inadequate quantity of blood in her body flowed more rapidly. Mirela felt both starving and thirsty at the same time and she knew no water or food could possibly quench that hunger or thirst. Her senses became far more powerful. Through Bela's dress Mirela's fingertips could feel the imprints of pimples, the stains of blemishes, and the follicles of tiny little hairs on her sister's bottom. She smelled the iron in Bela's blood and detected her sister's natural scent wafting up from between her legs. Mirela's stomach rumbled as she hungered. The pupils of her eyes turned a blood red color and her mouth opened to reveal rows of sharpened teeth along with two razor-sharp incisors.

"Come closer, my sister," Mirela beckoned. "I want to kiss you on that pretty little neck of yours."

+++++ Chapter VII: The Fallen Ones +++++

The Pierocent sisters spent a few more weeks at Sidexes before they returned home. The first of many terrible acts they committed while there was the betrayal and consumption of Porles. The man, while loyal, had outlived his usefulness now that Bela was available to act as an intermediary between the vampires and the still living. Mirela, Bianca, Loredana, Vivianna, and the two remaining brides of Turenau surrounded the man inside their crypt just a few days after Mirela's turning and tore him apart. Once they were finished consuming him, all that remained of the man were the bleached bones of his skeleton. Vivianna insisted on being the one to literally eat his prick, which she seemed to consider a fine delicacy. Mirela and Loredana were content to share Porles' heart between them, allowing his still beating heart to pump blood out of its ventricles onto their faces despite the organ being separated from Porles' body. Bianca didn't need the man's blood or flesh to sustain herself, but as she was a human host containing a demon's soul she reveled in death and violence. The vampiresses didn't even bother copulating with the man before destroying him. Such was the way over

ten years of loyal service was rewarded.

Bela constantly badgered Şarpe to turn her as he and his brethren had done to her sisters. Şarpe told Bela it would happen when the time was right, and the simple, gullible girl actually believed him. Şarpe planned to keep Bela as a fresh source of virgin blood available to him at any time. Plus, the girl was far more useful still living than as another vampire competing for food. They needed an agent who could make contacts with the living and walk amongst them in the daylight unfettered. That was the key to expanding their power.

Bela begged incessantly for Şarpe to steal her virginity away, but the Viscount refused to perform the deed. He allowed Bela to suck on his cock from time to time, but Şarpe was always careful not to ejaculate in her mouth. Swallowing too much of his vampiric seed would corrupt her living body completely and leave her insane like Porles, rendering her potential aid useless.

Bela was constantly used and demeaned by the others. She acted as maid and servant for the entire castle and was forced to wear skimpy dresses far too tight for the bulk of her body as amusement for the male and female vampires. Though she was deathly afraid of spiders, Mirela forced Bela to clean every cobweb from the castle and endure the countless bites of rats and arachnids as she dusted and swept the halls. Mirela couldn't stand how dirty this castle had become and she took some sadistic pleasure in forcing Bela to perform such distasteful work.

While the males beside Şarpe wouldn't touch her, Bela's sisters and the vampire brides used Bela's mouth for their pleasure whenever they desired. It seemed there was always one of the ladies forcing Bela to her knees or making her lay down so they could sit on her face. By sunrise each morning Bela's tongue felt raw and sore from overuse. Leaking cunny juice constantly adorned her face. Bela hardly slept at night she was used so often for food and sexual pleasure.

Şarpe made several excuses to placate Bela, but the reason he truly refused to convert her was because the thought of spending an immortal eternity with her seemed an incredible bore. The girl was too plump and plain for Şarpe's taste, and she nagged at him as if they had been wedded for decades. They had an arrangement where she could suck his cock and he could suck her neck whenever they desired, but Şarpe refused to take it further. He planned to make Bela his unwitting slave by taking advantage of her desire to someday stalk the night as one of the undead. The naive girl who had betrayed her whole family so she could be with Şarpe would spend the rest of her life hoping and waiting for something that Şarpe ensured would never happen.

Bianca's demonic transformation progressed rapidly over the next few weeks. The growth of her tail lengthened until it became like another appendage to her body with a razor sharp spine sprouting from the tip. The black horns forming next to Bianca's ears grew into curved points. Bianca's teeth sharpened and her eyes remained as dark pools of black. Her blonde hair remained intact, though the blonde strands became sharp and wiry and totally unlike the product of a human scalp. A black, spiny carapace began growing over the scars covering Bianca's body, soon spreading to armor her arms, legs, the sides of her face, and around her chest and abdomen. The only parts of Bianca still recognizable to anyone who knew her prior to her transformation were the proportions of her body, the features of her face, and her voice which was the exact same as before though it was utilized by the demon possessing her instead.

Mirela and Bianca's relationship strengthened, though now it possessed a dark twist. The vampire and the demon copulated together at least once per night if not more. Mirela enjoyed having another victim to feed upon aside from Bela, though Bianca's demonic blood ran hot in her mouth and didn't taste quite as sweet as Bela's. What Mirela loved the most was lifting up on Bianca's tail as she sat on all fours in front of her. Mirela used her hold on the end of Bianca's tail to keep her younger sister in place as she inserted her fingers inside the holes of Bianca's arse and cunny. Despite the armored shell covering the majority of Bianca's form the insides of her body remained soft and pliant as Mirela played with them.

Locked deep within her own mind, the real Bianca raged and wept over what had been done to her body. She had to watch in frustration as this thing that had stolen her body slept with Bianca's beloved Mirela every single night. Though Mirela had also changed and seemed darker than before, it didn't matter to Bianca who still felt intense love and passion for her older sister. Bianca could see everything they did together through her own eyes but couldn't feel her sister's touch or experience the pleasure they gave each other. It was like a child being gifted the greatest present in the world but never getting to play with it.

Even worse was having to watch the terrible things she perpetrated. Eviscerating Porles was only the beginning. Bianca also helped kidnap strangers who made the mistake of wandering too close to the mountains near Sidexes. Before the Turenau family fed upon these interlopers, Bianca sometimes opened them up with her talons so Vivianna could perform divinations using their entrails. Bianca wasn't sure she believed the Countess that these organs contained magical properties, but she did come to know the taste of human innards quite intimately as Vivianna allowed her pet to consume the remaining scraps once she was finished with their organs. How many times would Bianca have to watch helplessly as she participated in the rape, torture, disembowelment, and murder of innocents?

Loredana appeared to change the least of the Pierocent sisters. Her now permanent paleness caused her freckles and red hair to show more prominently and the dark circles that always surrounded her eyes gave her a dark, desperate look. Loredana lost some weight since her turning, slimming the curves of her body and actually making her less attractive overall. She still possessed a dark, entrancing beauty however, though she had not blossomed the way Mirela had.