Sisters of the Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bianca bit Mirela's lip and put her hand on the back of Mirela's head as she pulled Mirela into a deeper kiss. Mirela wanted to stop, but the need for her sister was irresistible. Bianca's tongue writhed wildly in Mirela's mouth and left her breathless and wanting. Bianca traced her fingertips over the bulge of Mirela's buttock to in between the crack of her tight, supple cheeks. Bianca moved her fingers agonizingly slowly down Mirela's crevice, making her shudder as Bianca's fingertips brushed briefly against the dirty hole of Mirela's anus. Her finger lingered on Mirela's arsehole long enough that Mirela wondered if Bianca would do the unthinkable, but fortunately she desisted before Mirela became too uncomfortable. Bianca's fingers found the opening of Mirela's cunny and began to worm their way inside her. Mirela wanted this so badly, and whether she admitted it or not she had been dreaming about this moment happening again for nearly a decade. But there was something not right. Mirela squirmed out of Bianca's grasp and jumped out bed. She quickly sparked a tinder so she could light the nearest candle.

Mirela swung the candle around to bathe Bianca in its light and she nearly dropped the candle when she saw what had been done to her sister. Bianca lay posed sitting propped on her elbow with her breasts bared proudly and the blanket covering her up to the waist. Bite marks, scratches, and deep cuts covered the entirety of her body from her neck to her waist. Bianca slowly bled out from over a hundred tiny wounds. Some of the wounds were half-healed while many were still fresh. How could she possibly still be alive with the amount of damage her body had incurred? Nasty, evil-looking runes had been branded onto Bianca's chest just above her breasts and the flesh around them still looked raw and seared.

Those wounds weren't even the worst when compared to what had been done to Bianca's lovely visage. Bianca's remarkably blue eyes were now black pools of darkness that covered the entirety of her corneas and stared at Mirela without any emotion showing behind them. Sharp bumps in her scalp growing next to her ears appeared to be the beginning formations of horns. The most horrifying parts of Bianca's appearance were the deep slash marks that had been made from the corners of Bianca's mouth to her cheeks. Her mouth now made a disturbing rictus smile whenever she grinned, which she was doing at Mirela right now. The still unhealed lines stretched from the sides of Bianca's lips upward nearly to her ears and made it possible to see all her teeth including her molars which had been sharpened to fine points. Mirela would have been most horrified to learn that unlike the rest of her wounds, Bianca had applied these cuts to her face with her own hand.

"What's wrong, Mellie?" Bianca asked concernedly as she threw the blanket aside to display her yellow-furred cunny and long, shapely legs. Just as many scars and bite marks covered her thighs as the rest of her body. "Don't you desire me any more?"

Though she spoke with Bianca's lovely chiming voice, whatever this thing was could not be Mirela's sister. These devils had taken her body and twisted her into this perverted form that now appeared before Mirela.

Mirela covered her mouth and whimpered, "Oh God, please help me," as she backed away from the bed. She leaned against the door and reached a hand back to unlock it from behind using her nimble fingers.

"Your God has no power here," Bianca sneered. Her voice sounded different now, deeper with a slight growl. "You will be claimed just as your sisters were. Don't fight it, just accept that you will soon become as corrupted as the rest of us."

Mirela opened the door and stumbled out of the room, completely stunned by the revelations of the last hour. Bianca made no attempt to follow as Mirela wandered down the hallway in a daze. She limped along in a slow walk. There was nothing to run from or run to. All the things she cared about had been taken from her. There was nothing left.

Mirela pulled out the knife she still carried and stared at her glowing reflection in the blade as it was illuminated by the light of a nearby torch. Maybe it would be best if she simply slit her own throat rather than face this darkness that would utterly consume her. Though committing suicide was a mortal sin that put her at risk of hellfire and damnation, Mirela could at last be free of this madness and she might at least prevent her body from being used for nefarious purposes.

Mirela raised the edge of the knife to her neck. Her hand shook with fear and she tried to steady it as she aimed the point of the blade at her jugular. Mirela breathed deeply and attempted to ready herself for her own demise when a stray thought filtered its way through her mind. Bela. Mirela couldn't leave her sister to be tortured and corrupted by these fiends, not while Mirela still drew breath. She would rescue Bela, or die trying. Either way, at least she would keep her honor. Mirela pulled the knife away from her neck and held it bared in front of her, ready for any threat might present itself as she sought her youngest sister.

It didn't take Mirela long to find her. Mirela heard voices and followed them into the feasting hall where she found Viscount Şarpe standing next to Bela. His arms curled around her waist as he held Bela's body close while her hands were clasped around his neck. They hadn't noticed Mirela enter yet and as she approached them Mirela saw they were kissing. Bela kissed like someone inexperienced with the act, opening her mouth far too wide and using her tongue too much.

Şarpe reached downward and cupped both hands around Bela's fat buttocks before giving them a squeeze so tight his fingers dug into Bela's soft flesh. It made Mirela sick to see Şarpe violating her sister in such a way. Bela had practically been comatose earlier. How did she leave her bedroom and how was she even standing right now?

Mirela's arm holding the knife fell to her side limply as she finally abandoned all hope. "Oh Bela," Mirela sighed with pained resignation. "Not you too."

Bela stopped kissing Şarpe and covered her mouth as she giggled uncontrollably.

"Bela...?" Mirela asked hesitantly.

"Oh, shut up Mirela," said Bela dismissively as she rolled her eyes impudently. "Finally, I get to do the talking."

"Bela, what is this?" Mirela pleaded with her sister. "Tell me what's going on."

Bela sighed and let go of Şarpe with a pouty look on her face. He relinquished his hold upon her buttocks but slapped her hard on the bottom before he stepped aside. Bela put her hands back on her arse and rubbed her cheeks as she giggled shrilly again.

Bela looked at Mirela critically and ranted, "Ever since I can remember I've always had to hear how I was worse than my sisters. Oh, she's not as pretty as Loredana, she's not strong and brave like Bianca, she's not as smart as Mirela. I'm sick of it! You may think you're better than me, but guess what? The Viscount chose me over any of you!"

"What are you talking about?" Mirela demanded. "Please Bela, you're not making any sense."

"He came to me in the night, kissing me and holding me even though I'm supposed to be the least desirable out of you all," Bela explained.

Bela pulled her dress up to her waist, revealing the wild thatch of her pubis but focusing attention upon a mess of scars on her thigh that Mirela had noticed before but never considered closely.

"The first time he fed upon me, he only did it because I begged him to," Bela said impetuously. "He bit me in a place where the scars wouldn't be noticed so you simpletons would never know. Eduard has promised me that soon we will be together forever, just as soon as you're dealt with."

Mirela recalled now how sickly Bela had been in the weeks leading up to their parent's murders. So much happened afterward that Mirela had not thought much of it but now she realized Bela suffered from some sort of blood sickness that left her weak and bedridden. Whatever had been planned for them here at Sidexes, it had been devised for months beforehand. Mirela glared at Şarpe as he grinned back at her. She saw right through him.

"He's only using you, Bela," Mirela argued. "He doesn't give a damn about you. Do you know what he did to the rest of our family?"

"Do I know?" Bela asked incredulously as the volume of her voice rose. "Do I know! I invited him into our manor and ordered him to do it! Mama and Papa never appreciated me the way Eduard does. Every time I had an idea or suggestion, it was always 'well, let's ask Mirela' or 'Bianca can handle that'. You know what I saw that fateful night? I saw Papa with his head torn clean off and his blood spilling across the floor. I watched as my savior raped and murdered Mama right in front of my eyes. Do you know what I did to stop him, Mirela? Absolutely nothing."

"No, no, no, no, no," Mirela murmured repeatedly with her face buried in her hands.

"I was the one who suggested luring my sisters to this castle in the first place," Bela said as she pointed at her chest. "And I told Şarpe and the Countess how to do it. Me! I'm more clever than you realize."

Mirela had certainly underestimated her sister. Not only the jealousy and hatred Bela felt for the rest of her family but also the determination and cruelty she employed to take her revenge. Mirela felt resentful for how she doted on her sister these past few months. She did everything for Bela, up to and including wiping her filthy bottom clean. Mirela had fallen for some sick ruse. The whole time she had been caring for her family's betrayer unwittingly.

"I'm sorry if you've never felt appreciated or loved enough," Mirela told Bela with derision dripping from her tone. "It was not our intention. We were good people for the most part, but it seems the greatest mistake we made was creating a wicked creature like you."

The smug smile of Bela's face dropped for only a second. "You've destroyed us, Bela," said Mirela.

"Good," Bela retorted.

"Greetings, favored one," said a female voice from the entryway to the hall.

It was the Countess Vivianna Turenau who announced herself as she walked in wearing a shimmering purple dress and carrying a chain at her side that she used to pull someone along behind her. Vivianna seemed different to Mirela. Though she was still breathtakingly beautiful, it appeared that the woman had aged two decades within the space of a few days. Mirela realized that Bela was the one Vivianna was referring to when she kissed Bela upon her lips. Mirela realized that this was the way Bela had been manipulated. By making her feel special and valued in a way she had never experienced at home with her family.

"Have the effects of the spell worn off yet, my sweetheart?" asked Vivianna.

Bela grinned and her face turned red as she blushed. She put a hand up to her forehead as she answered, "For the most part I've recovered but I still feel a bit lightheaded. But perhaps that's because you're standing so close to me."

Vivianna laughed gaily and licked Bela on her neck. Bela shivered and smiled even wider. "I put Bela under an enchantment that left her mute and dumb," Vivianna explained to Mirela. "So you would have no reason to suspect her in any of this. Looks like it worked exactly as planned."

"The Countess was there the night mother and father died too," said Bela. "Eduard told me you gave them a last night to remember. Is it true you forced them to watch each other while you fucked Papa and Eduard fucked Mama? Or was it the other way around?"

Mirela hated that Bela referred to her parent's murders as 'the night they died'. As if the vicious little bitch hadn't been entirely complicit in their deaths. She couldn't believe Bela could speak of her parent's torture, defilement, and murder so casually. Did she possess no heart?

Vivianna chuckled and answered Bela, "Both actually. They were great fun to play with."

"So Mirela," said Vivianna as she turned to face her. "Now that I've felt both your mother and Loredana's tongues licking my cunt I must say I know exactly where Loredana received her talents from. It must be an inherited trait because I've never seen someone eat my cunt as enthusiastically as your mother did. As soon as I used her face to make me come, she begged to lick me again. I guess she just couldn't get enough of my sweet little cunny. She started weeping when I told her 'enough', though her expression brightened considerably when Şarpe took his turn with her. Just so you know, your mother died just as she lived: as a wanton whore!"

Mirela had no idea whether to believe Vivianna's claims or not. Vivianna could say anything she wanted about Mirela parents and Mirela could disprove nothing. Mirela despaired over how her parents had been used and abused in the final moments of their lives. The fact that their own daughter had a hand in their demise only made the realization more terrible.

Mirela's eyes followed the chain Vivianna had wrapped around her hand and saw that it was connected to a collar clasped around Bianca's neck. Mirela's sister was completely naked and with her back facing Mirela, she noticed there was a growth of skin extending from the bottom of Bianca's spine at her tailbone. It looked the beginnings of a tail growing from the top of her backside. The end of the nascent appendage had a nasty looking spike emerging from it. Bianca sat on all fours next to Vivianna panting like a mongrel beast. The creature smiled using Bianca's ruined mouth and looked like it couldn't be happier to be in its current position.

Vivianna noticed Mirela staring at Bianca and shook the chain as she asked, "Oh, do you like my new hound? I've always wanted my own pet demon. I don't think I could have possibly found a more fitting host."

Bela gave the Countess another kiss on the lips, this one long and lingering with plenty of tongue. Once Bela broke the kiss she offered her foot to Bianca. "Lick my toes, pup," Bela ordered.

Bianca looked up at Vivianna and begged silently for permission. Vivianna nodded to her and Bianca grinned at Bela before leaning over with her bottom sticking up. She wiggled her backside and tail at Mirela as she slowly ran her tongue up and down the top of Bela's foot. Bianca breathed in deeply the odor of Bela's foot before flicking her tongue along the curvy underside between each of her toes. Bela giggled as Bianca sucked Bela's big toe into her mouth.

"You have no idea how long I've dreamed of this," Bela said with a scornful laugh. "You were always the worst, Bianca. Mocking me, telling me what a foolish little girl I was. Now you are on all fours licking me like a bitch in heat, so what does that make you?"

Bianca laughed and answered, "I suppose that makes me a bitch dog who desperately wants to please her masters however they wish."

Bela nodded in agreement and allowed Bianca to continue bathing Bela's foot with her saliva. Mirela stared in stunned silence at the depravity taking place before her. Mirela caught Şarpe staring at her intently and she shivered at his look. His eyes made promises of the terrible things they were planning to inflict upon her. Mirela looked back at the entrance and idly wondered about a possible escape but knew it was pointless. Learning of Bela's betrayal had broken Mirela's spirit once and for all and she longer had the heart to fight or resist.

Vivianna handed the chain to Bela who pulled up on it sharply to yank Bianca off her foot.

"Lick higher," Bela ordered as she grabbed the middle of her skirt and pulled it up to her belly. The wild growth of her pubic hair extended from below the slight bulge of Bela's pudgy tummy to the hairy mess spilling out over her thighs.

Bianca kissed and licked her way up Bela's leg, past her knee, and to her pudgy thighs. She rubbed her face against Bela's hairy pubis slovenly before placing her mouth in the gap between Bela's legs to slobber all over Bela's crotch. Bianca's lips surrounded Bela's cunny and her tongue flicked back and forth over the folded flesh of Bela's loins as Bela loves lifted her dress. Bianca's mouth soon had Bela's cunny leaking profusely and Bianca lapped Bela's seepage into her mouth like a thirsty dog. Bianca sucked and nibbled upon Bela's labia before sliding her tongue through the tunnel of Bela's opening. Bela gasped with pleasure and threw her head back to bark a harsh laugh as Bianca feasted upon her cunt.

Bela held up her dress with just one hand so she could place her other hand on the back of Bianca's head to hold her mouth tightly to Bela's cunny. Bela's fingers curled around Bianca's skull possessively and she used her hold to pull Bianca's head up and down to help Bianca find the locations where her tongue did the greatest good. Bela looked over at Mirela, smiled evilly and let out an exaggerated moan while Bianca devoured her cunt.

"Eduard told me that Bianca recounted to him how you two used to spend nights together as girls," Bela remarked. It made the conversation even more bizarre and obscene that she spoke to Mirela while moving Bianca's mouth against her crotch.

"All about kissing each other," mocked Bela. "Touching each other. Loooooving each other. I bet you wish it was you that had Bianca on her knees rather than I. Quite scandalous for someone who always acts so virtuous, so pure and so good. I can't believe you wanted to have sex with your own sister. What is wrong with you?"

Bela pulled Bianca away from her crotch roughly by the hair. Bianca gasped for breath at the sudden removal. The two grinned at each other, Bianca's face smeared glistening wet with Bela's leaking fluid. Bela pet Bianca on the head like a loyal pup before shoving Bianca back into her cunny.

"Isn't there a word for that when flesh and blood commit sin with each other?" Bela wondered snidely. "Oh yes, that's right. Incest."

Mirela flinched as Bela named her darkest secret and deepest shame. Worse yet was that all assembled here now knew of Mirela's sinful desires. They all grinned lecherously at her, even Bianca ceased licking Bela for a second to wink and Mirela and blow her a kiss before returning to her meal. Despite her embarrassment, Mirela still couldn't help herself. A part of her heart that until recently had been locked away deeply still wished that she stood in Bela's current position above Bianca's mouth.

Mirela turned away from the leering eyes bearing down on her and noticed another figure entering the hall. Loredana. The gorgeous redhead appeared very amused at the situation she was walking into when she sighted Bianca on her knees grinding her nose and lips against Bela's cunny. Loredana took her place next to Şarpe and curled her arm around his waist. The Pierocent sisters were finally reunited.

Loredana and Şarpe shared a passionate kiss that escalated into the two of them snapping their fanged teeth at each other playfully. She nipped Şarpe on the lip, drawing his blood and making him chuckle as he licked his mouth. Loredana let go of him and turned to face Mirela with her arms spread outward.

"As you can see, sister, it is too late to save us," Loredana said. "We've each fallen in our own different ways. But now is our time to rise, better and stronger than ever before."

Loredana indicated her youngest sister standing nearby. "Bela has found ones who desire her and want her more than we ever did," she remarked.

Loredana walked over to Bela and stood next to her. Bela had her eyes closed and was moaning softly while Bianca's devoted tongue brought her nearer to climax. She smiled as Loredana stroked her face and kissed her on the cheek.

"Bianca..." Loredana started as she laid her hand over Bela's hand atop Bianca's head. "Well, Bianca seems to have learned a lesson in humility that Papa was never able to teach her. Isn't that right, you dirty little slut?"

1...1718192021...24