Living with Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never uses her washer and dryer for her bras and panties. She says they're too delicate, so on washing day, I'll come home and find them hanging from the shower curtain rod. It's not that I mind all that much. Nancy has some really sexy panties. I really like the thong she has that's just mesh. She usually wears that one when we're going out, and watching her shaved lips through the thong when she's walking around getting ready usually makes me want to stay home instead.

Actually, we've been staying home on most Saturday nights of late. The thrill of sitting in a bar or dancing together has sort of worn off. It's quicker and cheaper to have have a pizza delivered and watch a little TV until bedtime.

I don't really mind. Having Nancy sitting on the couch beside me is a lot more fun than sitting at a little bar table with her. She usually does what she calls "getting comfortable" before we turn on the movie on TV. What that really means is she takes off her clothes and puts on a T-shirt with no bra and a pair of satin shorts.

I can't help it that my hands seem to find their way under her T-shirt or inside the leg of her shorts. Nancy is just too much woman for me to resist doing that. She doesn't seem to mind either. It's become rare that we actually finish watching the movie we were watching. We usually end up making out on the couch until Nancy says we need to go to bed. By the time I've shut off the TV and all the lights, she's in bed, naked, and waiting for me.

}|{

Lately, Nancy has been dropping little hints about our future, like, "Remember Melody Hayes? I got a Facebook message from her today. She's on her honeymoon in Florida. She married this guy she worked with. I thought she'd wait until she had a career started, but she didn't. She's the same age I am."

Then there was the night we were watching this thing on TV about pregnant women. Nancy stuffed a pillow under her T-shirt and then asked me if I'd still love her if she was pregnant. I said of course I would and she smiled.

"I wonder if we'll ever find out for sure."

Well, I suppose that's a drive most women have. That's what I've read anyway. They're hard-wired to get married and then reproduce. I really hadn't thought much about either, but now that I do, I'm not sure. I mean, the married part would be OK because essentially Nancy and I are the same thing as married. We just don't have the piece of paper that makes it legal.

It's the father thing I'm not sure about. I figure if we have boys I'll do allright. I know about sports and cars and other stuff boys like. It's having girls that makes me nervous. I keep having these thoughts about my daughter bringing home this guy I don't know anything about who can pack everything he owns into one suitcase and two cardboard boxes and who only has three pairs of shoes.

Yeah, I know, but it's different when it's your daughter, or at least I think it would be. Nancy's dad has always been pretty nice to me, but I can tell he has some reservations.

I suppose I'll find out. We went to the mall the other day so Nancy could buy more shoes, and while we were there she wanted to go by the jewelry store. She started looking at earrings, but ended up looking at engagement and wedding rings. The sales clerk was more than happy to show her any ring she wanted to see, and she kept asking me how much I could afford to spend.

Would you believe most guys spend two months salary on an engagement ring? According to the sales clerk, that's what the average is and that would be easily affordable because they'd finance it for five years.

Using round numbers, I did the calculation in my head and came out with about ten grand. The sales clerk said the ring that Nancy said she liked best was only, and she accented the word only, only ten thousand four hundred sixty two dollars and ninety nine cents...plus sales tax. I could buy the matching wedding ring for only another two hundred ten dollars and ninety nine cents...plus sales tax of course. My ring would be another two hundred or so depending upon if I wanted it to match Nancy's. They'd finance all three for me if I'd just fill out this loan application.

Well, when the woman you love makes a special dinner that night and then takes you to bed and after you've made love tells you that she'll never find another man like you, what are your options?

We're picking up the rings on Saturday and we're going out that night so Nancy can show everybody she meets that she's engaged. She's not sure about the wedding yet. Her mother says she should keep it small, just immediate family and a few friends, but Nancy wants to invite half the known world. Since she's paying for it, I guess she can do what she wants.

As for me, it seems as if now that I've popped the question and bought a ring that cost more than my first car, I'm getting shuffled off to the side a little. Nancy talks with her mother and her married friends about the wedding at least three nights a week. Sometimes those talks last long enough we have to go to bed without any playing around. That's OK with me. All I have to do for the wedding is show up in a tux and promise to stay with Nancy for the rest of my life.

I don't think that's going to be hard to do. For a year, I've lived with her so I know how she can be, both the good times and the bad times. The good times are great. The bad times...well, let's just say that the making up is pretty fantastic too.

12