Living with Nancy

Story Info
Things change when you move in with a woman.
4.8k words
4.27
4.7k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy wears size five panties, thongs only, and wears 32D bras, the same one every day for a week unless she's wearing a T-shirt or a tight sweater. Then, she wears a 34C with foam cups that effectively flatten out her breasts. That way, her nipples and bra seams won't show. She always wears one of those panty liners made for thongs. She carries an extra two in her purse too, the panty liners, not the thongs.

Nancy prefers tampons, and carries three tampons in her purse in a little plastic case with flowers on it. Nancy goes through a roll of toilet paper about every three days, and changes the blade in her razor every time she takes a shower. That's because she shaves her mound and lips right before she shaves her pits and legs, and she says if it's not a new blade it pulls and sometimes leaves little cuts. She takes a shower every other night, and washes her pits and between her thighs the other nights.

Nancy uses a body wash instead of soap and scrubs herself with one of those plastic things that look like a pot scrubber only bigger. After a shower, she puts lotion all over her entire body.

Nancy has a closet full of clothes, half of which don't fit at any given time of the month and half of the rest aren't right for the season. What remains are clothes that fit and she likes, just not on the particular day she's looking for something to wear. It's the same with shoes.

I have three pairs of shoes, a pair of black dress shoes, a pair of brown dress shoes, and a pair of running shoes for when I'm not at work. Nancy has shoes all over the floor of her closet, and the pairs seem to migrate apart over time. I know that's happened when I hear her say something like she says a lot.

"I know I put them in this corner after the Christmas party last year so I'd know where to find them. Now I can't find the left one."

I have to get my flashlight, get down on my hands and knees, and search through a sea of shoes of different colors and styles. I'm usually still there trying to figure out what the hell teal wedges are when Nancy says she found the other shoe under the bed.

We have dark blue, light blue, sky blue, aqua, teal, turquoise, light turquoise and pale blue for blue shoes. There are at least that many colors of red shoes and brown shoes, and even white shoes come in white, eggshell, ivory, and something called ghost white. Thank God there's only one color of black, though black and other color shoes come in patent leather, plain leather, and suede, and a lot of shoes have special decorations. It took Nancy drawing a "fleur de lis" before I could recognize one.

We have open-toes and closed-toes, and women's shoes come in an assortment of heels as well, from flats to wedges to stilettos, and some shoes are really sandals and some are flip-flops you'd think would be sandals but aren't. It's all pretty confusing until you learn the lingo.

Nancy has a full-length mirror on her bathroom door, and she spends at least five minutes after she takes a shower and puts on her lotion while looking at her naked body. She pokes and prods at her thighs and ass, sometimes uses a hand mirror so she can see them better. I've never figured out why she always frowns when she does that.

Those are pretty intimate details to know about a woman, so you might be wondering how I know all those things. I know because I've lived with Nancy for the past year. It's surprising, well it was to me anyway, how things change once you start living together.

See, when you're only dating, things are a lot different. I used to pick Nancy up at her house on Saturday night and we'd go out to eat and take in a movie. Sometimes it was Saturday after lunch and we'd go to a park or to a flea market. No matter what time it was, it was always the same. She'd answer the door and let me in and say she was almost ready. I'd sit on her couch from five minutes to half an hour. Then she'd come out of wherever she'd been doing whatever she'd been doing, and say she was ready.

I never really saw any difference between when she answered the door and when she said she was ready, so I didn't have a clue as to what she was doing. Apparently she did though, because once when she answered the door and I told her she looked great, she frowned at me.

"I can't go out looking like this. I'll embarrass us both."

When she came back and said she was ready, the only difference I could see was a smile on her face.

After we'd dated for a few months, Nancy asked me in for a cup of coffee when I took her home. I thought a cup of coffee would be great, right after I got rid of the iced tea I'd had for dinner, so I asked if I could use her bathroom.

Nancy's bathroom sparkled when I turned on the light and went in. Color coordinated towels hung from towel bars next to the tub and from rings on either side of the vanity. The shower curtain with flowers on it was pulled across the bathtub. It even smelled good in there, kind of like a florist shop.

}|{

After another six months we were getting serious, and she asked me to spend the night. It was fantastic, that first time. Nancy put her arms around my neck, kissed me, and then smiled.

"I don't want you to leave, Jack. Spend the night with me."

I grinned.

"You know what'll happen if I do, don't you?"

Nancy grinned.

"I'm going to be really disappointed if it doesn't."

It was just like in the movies. Nancy locked her front door, then took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom turning off the lights on the way. She picked up the teddy bear sitting up against the pillows, sat him on the chair against the wall, and then pulled the spread, blanket, and sheet down to the foot of the bed.

"Undress me now" she whispered.

Undressing Nancy was fun but difficult because she wouldn't stop kissing me. It's hard to undo blouse buttons when a woman is giving you open-mouth kisses and stroking the back your head. It's gets harder when that makes your cock stand up and she's rubbing it with her tummy.

I got Nancy's blouse off and she unbuttoned my shirt while I unhooked her bra. Once I had that done, Nancy opened my shirt, let her bra fall to the floor, and then mashed her breasts into my chest and kissed me again. It was hard to get my hands between us so I could unbutton her jeans and pull down the zipper, but Nancy did move away enough once she felt me trying.

After that, she laid back on the bed and grinned.

"I'll have to help you with this part."

She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her jeans and started wriggling her hips. When she got them down enough I was looking at her black thong panty, she murmured, "You can pull them off now".

Her shoes just slipped on, so they were easy, her jeans, not so much. They fit like a second skin and after pulling on the waistband for a few seconds, I figured out the only way to get them off was to pull on the cuffs. Once I did that, they were still tight for a little ways, but then slipped off her legs. Her thong panty was easy. I picked up her blouse, bra, panties, and jeans and put them in the chair with the teddy bear, then stripped off my shirt, pants and shoes and left them on the floor.

Making love with Nancy wasn't that much different than my other experiences. We kissed a lot, I fondled her breasts and stroked her nipples, and then slipped my hand between her thighs. Nancy moaned when I slipped a fingertip between her lips, and her body lurched when I stroked beside her clit.

She was a little different once she got more aroused. When I sucked her right nipple and rubbed her clit at the same time, Nancy breathed, "Mike, I want you inside me now." I hadn't heard a woman say that before.

The end was pretty fantastic. Nancy started arching up off the bed and her thighs were shaking. She gasped, cried out "Don't stop, Mike", and then her passage started squeezing my cock. I lost it and pumped inside her three times and groaned with each spurt because it felt so great.

When Nancy settled back down, she held me on top of her and murmured "Mike, don't move for a while. I like feeling you inside me."

I didn't until my cock slipped out on its own, and when it did, Nancy sighed.

"I think I'm going to need to make love tomorrow morning too."

"Not a problem", I whispered, "Not a problem at all".

}|{

That's how our dates went for the next two weeks. We'd go out, then come back to her place, and she'd get all seductive until I put her in bed and we had sex. We'd have sex the next morning too, and it was always great. I decided Nancy was what you always hear about -- the woman who's a beautiful lady in public and a seductress in bed.

The fourth date was a little different. We went out to eat, and Nancy seemed to be very affectionate. She kept touching me on the arm and shoulder and chest, and when we walked from the restaurant to my car, she put her arm around my waist and leaned her head on my shoulder. I figured it was going to be another great night and great morning.

That all changed when she stopped at her front door instead of asking me to come inside.

"Mike, I'd love to ask you in, but I really can't. My aunt is visiting. I hope you understand."

"Its all right. If your aunt is anything like you, I'd like to meet her. We don't have to do anything."

Nancy shook her head.

"You don't understand what I'm saying. She's not that kind of aunt, and I don't think you want to meet her. As much as I'd like to, she'd keep us from doing anything. Does that help you understand?"

It dawned on me what Nancy was talking about.

"Oh...I understand now. Will she be gone by next weekend?"

Nancy smiled.

"Yes, she'll be gone and I'll be more than ready."

That was just an inkling of what I was to learn about Nancy. Three weeks later, after Nancy had bucked up into my last, spurting strokes hard enough I had to hold on, she eased back down to the mattress, pulled me down with her, and whispered "I don't want to let you go home tomorrow morning. Why don't you just stay here?"

"You mean like move in with you?"

Nancy smiled.

"Unless you don't think you can put up with me I do."

}|{

I didn't have that much stuff to move from my apartment to her house so that Saturday I packed up my clothes into my one suitcase, my two pairs of dress shoes, my shaving stuff, and everything else I owned into two cardboard boxes, and moved to Nancy's place. We had dinner to celebrate and then came back home for some absolutely great sex.

It was the end of the third week I was there that things started to change.

Nancy worked in a bank, so she was always home by four. I worked for an engineering firm and didn't usually get home much before six. When I got home that Friday night, I changed clothes and then went to take a whiz. After I'd done my thing, I turned around and saw a white lace thong hanging from the shower curtain rod. It was wet.

I wondered why Nancy had left it there, so when I walked into the kitchen, I asked her.

Nancy blushed a little but smiled.

"I had to wash my panties in cold water and I hung them up there to dry."

Nancy was in the process of getting two glasses out of her kitchen cabinet. She got one and put it on the counter, but as she was picking up the second, her hand slipped and she dropped it. The glass hit the countertop and broke into three pieces.

"Dammit", Nancy said. "Sometimes I feel clumsy as a cow."

I put my arms around her waist and pulled her butt into my thighs.

"You're such a sexy clumsy cow though."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are.

"No, not now I'm not."

I cupped her breasts and nibbled her neck.

"Why would that be?"

"You know why."

I kissed Nancy on the back of her neck, a place I knew would start to arouse her. She shivered like she always does.

"Don't do that."

"Why? You always liked it before."

"I still do, but it isn't going to lead anywhere. It just makes things worse".

I kissed her in the same spot again, and felt her sort of sag down a little.

"It feels to me like I'm making things better."

Nancy pulled my hands off her breasts.

"For an engineer, you can't count worth a damn can you?"

"What do you...Oh."

"Yes, oh."

"Nancy, I'm sorry. I'll try to remember that you don't want to when this happens."

Nancy sighed.

"It's not that I don't want to. I'm horny as hell. I just can't."

I don't know why the idea popped into my head.

"Well, maybe we could just sort of make the foreplay last longer. Would that help?"

Nancy turned around and grinned.

"It might."

Well, it did seem to help her. It was pretty fantastic for me too. Always before, I'd been pretty busy cumming and hadn't really seen Nancy's face. That night, with one fingertip on her clit and my other hand lightly pinching and pulling her nipples, I saw Nancy hold her breath, then gasp and arch up into my fingertip when she came.

It was a beautiful sight. It was like I was watching all the stress in her face just disappear into a big smile. When she grabbed my hand to stop me, she sighed.

"Oh, Mike, it's too much now. Thank you though. I feel a lot better."

I chuckled.

"So I saw."

Nancy raised up then and grinned.

"Now I want to see you do the same thing. Lay still."

Nancy didn't have to make my cock hard because it already was. Her soft fingers just made it lurch when she began stroking my length. Those fingers would have done it for me even without the open mouth kiss she gave me. After she wrapped her little tongue around mine, I was well on the way.

She eased back up then, and started stroking my cock a little faster. I looked up at her jiggling breasts and at the smile on her face. She was enjoying this as much as I was.

There was no reason to hold back, so I didn't try. Nancy hadn't stroked my cock for very long at all when I felt the surge building. She must have too, because she started jacking my cock a little faster and she ran her nails down my chest. A few strokes later, I groaned and humped up into Nancy's stroking hand as the first spurt of cum shot out the tip of my cock and landed on my chest. It was the same for spurts two and three. The last was just a dribble that oozed down my cock and over Nancy's fingers.

She giggled then.

"I never saw a guy do this before. It's pretty neat. I didn't know it would shoot so far."

"Yeah, well, when I have a sexy woman stroking my cock, that's what happens."

"Wanna do it again? I wanna see if it's the same."

By then, she was having a hard time stroking my cock because it was rapidly wilting.

"It's gonna be a while."

Nancy grinned.

"Let me go get a washcloth and a towel to clean you up. Then we'll try again."

The next morning, I woke up with Nancy's hand on my cock. When I opened my eyes, she grinned.

"I'm still really tense. Could you do me again? I want to do you again too."

}|{

That's how it went the rest of that week. I'd come home to Nancy fixing dinner. I'd give her a hug and kiss the back of her neck. She'd shiver and then say something like, "If you keep doing that, you're going to have to do me tonight."

It wasn't hard to do her. It was fun. It was fantastic to have her jack my cock too. It wasn't as good as sex, but seeing the concentration on her face and the way her breasts danced around was erotic as all hell.

After the second day, something else changed too. When I came home, Nancy's bra and panties were hanging over the shower curtain rod and when I found her in the kitchen, she was just wearing a robe with nothing on underneath.

When I asked her about that, she said she was just saving some time. It did. While she cooked, I squeezed her ass cheeks and played with her nipples. By the time we finished dinner, Nancy was too excited to clean up. She just grabbed my hand, pulled me into the bedroom, and stripped off her robe.

"Do me now", she grinned. She lifted up her breasts then. "Start with these."

}|{

That week changed some other things too. Before, it was about like when we were just dating. Nancy would put her arms around me, give me one of her kisses that said "I need you", and then we'd go to bed. I'd undress her and then take off my clothes while she watched. Sometimes she stroked her nipples while she watched, and when I started arousing her, she'd close her eyes and relax.

The night after we'd spent a week not having actual sex, she walked into the bedroom, pulled off her robe and smiled.

"I'm done and I need to be screwed. Take me from behind this time."

With that, she climbed up on the bed, got on her hands and knees and wiggled her ass at me.

"I'm so hot I'm ready. Just stick your dick in me."

I didn't just shove my cock in her, of course. We played around for a while first. I was a little surprised at how fast Nancy got wet though. I teased her nipples until she moaned and then slipped my hand around her round ass. She shuddered when I ran a fingertip down her crack and over her rosebud, and caught her breath when I slipped a finger inside her.

She was already a little wet, and it wasn't long before she was rocking her ass up and down. She gasped when I gently massaged beside her clit, and moaned when I slipped two fingers inside her. About a minute later, Nancy moaned, then murmured, "I need you inside me now."

Nancy spread her legs a little more when my cock head parted her lips, and moaned when it went through the tight spot.

"Oh God, I've missed this."

I chuckled.

"It's only been a week."

"Yeah, but you don't know how I get when that happens. Screw me and make me cum hard. That's what I need."

I did my best, and Nancy did cum hard. She came hard enough I had to hold her up at the end so she didn't collapse on the bed. Since I was cumming at the same time, it wasn't easy. When I did let her go, Nancy sank down on her stomach, then rolled over.

"Oh wow. You can't believe how much I needed to be screwed tonight."

I eased down beside her and stroked her breasts.

"I never heard you say you wanted to be screwed before."

"That's because saying things like that isn't ladylike. I don't feel like a lady tonight. I'm just horny, so as soon as you can get your dick hard, I want you to screw me again."

}|{

Well, that was the start of a lot of changes between Nancy and me. Some have been pretty cool, like when she meets me at the door wearing nothing but a smile. She stands behind the door until I get inside, then puts her arms around my neck, kisses me, and then whispers, "I've been horny all day. Can you fix it for me".

Other things aren't so cool, but it's worth putting up with them to live with Nancy.

I figured out she cleans the bathroom every week, but unless we're having company, she leaves her shampoo, conditioner, body wash, pot-scrubber thing, and this thing that looks like a cheese grater on the rim of the tub. They always fall off when I get in to take a shower so I have to stop and put them all back in place.

I have to make sure to dry off before I get out of the shower. I thought bath mats were to give you a place to stand while you dried off, but I guess they're just for decoration. They're like those matching towels in the rings on each side of the vanity. They're there because they're coordinated with the color of the sink, toilet, and tub. Under no circumstances are they to be used. The towels we use are hanging on a towel bar beside the tub. It doesn't matter what color those towels are.

I didn't realize how important it was that I lift both the toilet lid and seat before taking a whiz. It's even more important to put the seat and lid back down after I've finished, oh, and to flush every time so the water stays blue.

It was a little disconcerting that the only place in the bathroom cabinet for my shaving cream was on a shelf next to where Nancy keeps her tampons and panty liners. It's just, I don't know, like a man should have his own space, you know.

12