All Comments on 'Living with Nancy'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ca_daveca_dave27 days ago

This was just to far out there. Never really meshed. Was not that good of a story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy27 days ago

My late wife loved shoes also. She kept them in the shoeboxes in which they came. She put a label on the front of the box with the color and style!

5

teslaownerteslaowner27 days ago

Not your best effort. And it seems really unfinished

Elaine_MatureElaine_Mature26 days ago

Realistic and blunt and still so kind. A good couple. Good for each other.

A_BierceA_Bierce26 days ago

More of a stroker than your usual. Well written, of course.

MeanderlwcMeanderlwc26 days ago

I walked in to my wife's closet once to find a pair of her shoes. I feared for my life and was tempted to call search and rescue to come for me. My clothes are relegated to another closet as there is no room in the walk in. She’s happy so I’m happy, but don’t dare use the good towels.

Spyder23Spyder2326 days ago

You’ve created a boring woman who is already starting to distance herself from her future husband. Neither of them are characters a reader can be compassionate about and I’m sure the ratings will reflect that.

DoctorAlanDoctorAlan26 days ago

You caught the male inner voice delightfully. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Cute and fairly accurate. No swapping, no degradation, no outlandish body parts, no completely impossible sex. Just 2 people learning who each other is. A pleasant change from the normal trash that permeates Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

lost interest in paragraph 1... wearing the same pair of panties for an entire week? Just... blech.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

There must be a hidden button that allows readers to turbocharge a 5 star score. This little gem deserves at least a 19. There are so many incredibly endearing bits here. One of my favorites was his fears of his daughter bringing home someone just like him. Soo funny and confirming that he has everything it takes to be a great father all around. The author has truly created a likable pair of characters.

Bronco56Bronco5626 days ago

I thought you did a great job with the story. It was a fun read. I enjoyed it. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Very funny..a nice way of change to your regular writing pattern..loved it despite some undesirable comments- 5 Stars..

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

This story is surely a change of pace for ronde. It’s good to push boundaries a bit. Thanks for a little slice of life.

J6480J648021 days ago

Reality bites in suburbia

GardenshedGardenshed21 days ago

Nice, something a little different pace. Liked the humor written into the story.

Thanks for sharing….

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

P, T. Barnum said it best, "There's one born every minute".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...