All Comments on 'Zara Ch. 02'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Diecast1Diecast112 months ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

RichardbeardRichardbeard12 months ago

Thoroughly love this story! Absolutely hope there is more to come.

Nasty56Nasty5612 months ago

Would love to read more of that story even with what you said in preamble!

6King6King12 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 'Bout time. I'd still like to see a more definitive ending.

vanyevanye12 months ago

Good follow up, but I think getting Katie involved is going to be a mistake. It was quite evident in the first one that she had no incestuous feelings for her father.

Also, Scott has somehow lost three years - he's 40 in this story, but 43 in the first one. Remember Damian has finished uni, so he's 22ish.

ArediaAredia12 months ago

I echo the others - great story; please continue it. Please?

UltimateSinUltimateSin12 months agoAuthor

@vanye re: Katie

If there's a third chapter, no involvement of the daughter or anyone else. Will remain pure romance between Scott and Zara.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Honestly, didn't like the teasing of the daughter and all the other girls in both of these stories. It was disappointing that Zara and Scott seemed to need that "extra" kink so quickly in their relationship.

Frankly didn't think it made sense for Scott and Zara to get back together. She should have been more angry with him. Also think she seems to be having an intense crush and lust more than actually loving him.

Besides the loss of several years of age, he also went from not wanting to have more kids, in the first one, to being receptive (even excited) to the idea of having kids in this one. At 43, by the time they were out of the house, he'd be over 60. If you write a sequel have it go back to the original sad ending by writing a Loving Wives tale where she cheats on him and leaves him. Let her be the one who makes the decision to end the relationship, but let him have his dignity.

davp6255davp625512 months ago

there has to to more to this story. Does Zara get her 3 or more some. does Katie finally get what she craves?

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

Daughter wants it, girlfriend wants him to do them all! Why not!

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

You know there has to be a pt. 3 everybody seems to want it. I appreciate what you are saying re. incest and Katie, I just feel that she is missing out somewhat after the loss of her mother and very nearly a permanent break with her best friend after her dads position regarding a misplaced sense of chivalry , Katie needs a friend of her own on a permanent basis. But however it ends even if this is it. You are one he'll of a storyteller.

Fenris420Fenris42012 months ago

You can't help your self, can you? You seemed to have developed a habit of writing yourself into a corner where you HAVE to continue the tale of Zara, Katie, and Katie's Daddy. I'm sorry to say, but your writing and your fans demand it. Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next <hint-hint, wink-wink>. 5/5*

lerenardruselerenardruse12 months ago

I absolutely loved both chapters. Please continue this amazing journey for Zara and Katie. This story has brought me to tears several times.

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

Excellent sequel.5⛤

KingKong2020KingKong202012 months ago

Waiting for future chapters on this series

nyteramblernyterambler11 months ago

Need more of this one for Shure.

H2OwolfH2Owolf10 months ago

Awesome chapter! I can't wait for more.

oldtwitoldtwit10 months ago

Well described action, nice enough characters bit I am from him but as a story quite a good one

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think Zara and Katie are both going to end up being Scott's "wives".

Who knows, maybe Cindy might end up preggers too.

Aw, come on, you know you want them to do it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Home run with the bases loaded ! So happy that you did a follow up story. GOOD for you ! The characters were true to themselves and each other. I think this could be the end to this story line. I am satisfied that you wrote a positive future for all of them. However. . . . .should you continue to write about this group, I would certainly be delighted ! Your style of writing with so much patient attention to detail makes the story come alive. Keep it up !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More! More! Too hot to stop now!

Need another party where everyone watches Scott and Sara perform; maybe she gives him her anal cherry. Then Scott wakes up, tied to the bed and all the girls take turns with Scott. And sooner or later Sara and Katie are going to share Scott. Maybe get Damian and Vicki to join with Cindy as she is in too.

Lots more to this story. You balance the sex and emotional content very well. Please continue

Mfj

LechemanLecheman7 months ago

Unrequited love from the daughter, it simply beckons to evolve.

The two girls and the MC are future-based with their friends mingling.

Loving the story. 💕😁

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More please. Great story, superb characters and just enough action to be believable. Repeat; more please

Richard1940Richard19406 months ago

I wish I was thus lucky. Thank you. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice writing ... it does amuse me on Literotica that the male writers in this genre invariably have their characters as the sole male who the females are massively attracted to and any other fella is marginalised. Similarly the male characters never seem to have any male friends or contemporaries. IRL that wouldn't be healthy but heh its Literotica and its the authors prerogative.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it, I would like some more, And Katie and the other Girls need to be included,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Gata get more of this story hope Katie gets involved.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Its a weird complex people have where even showing other people in a relationship is somehow cucking the protagonist, it’s pretty funny that in this story it even ended up applying to the son who just gets thanos snapped out of the story.

But on the other hand it would also be weird pacing to just randomly talk about other relationships which he gets around by just making all the girls bi and cutting out all other males so not the worst justification I have ever seen

bobhardcastlebobhardcastleabout 2 months ago

Hey, A Nony Mouse. I have very few male friends. and yes, I know that true love exists (although not as frequents as perhaps it should be), and yes, IRL people who are not poly, do fall in love with only one person. That is not exactly 'common' on this site, but yes, I'd like to find that.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Loved it. Perfect way to end it. Although... I would love to read a third chapter. And I know it's not for everyone, but it just feels like such a shame to leave the daughter's love go unrequited. It's clear her father has similar feelings for her, too, and Zara seems to be all for it. There's just that pesky mental block there that needs to be overcome. Scott and Zara belong together in any case. May they live a long and happy life together with a litter of healthy children. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Zara Previous Part
Zara Series Info