All Comments on 'Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 01'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
gem4tnagem4tna12 months ago

Need some more chapters great story

vardicdvardicd12 months ago

Very nice, Like the idea of this one. Found a few minor issues, possible corrections in brackets:

"I don't know why the creator never used[it]. P[I] had done all the work."

"I stood and reached behind me to unzip my dress. I pulled it off, my panties sliding down to my ankles." <- a bit before this he'd already pulled her panties off and threw them to the side. See: "He worked my panties over my feet and tossed them to the side."

""Sure think [thing], Mom!"

""She sucks my dick like calf on the cow's teat. Just going to down [town?] on it,"

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another great start to another great story from you. Keep it up. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

please continue it is getting interesting maybe his sister and maybe his aunt his moms sister and others

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is great! Looking forward to the sequel

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great beginning! Looking forward for more for sure. And I hope the aunt that got hot while listening to all of this has an attractive daughter herself too for her cousin to enjoy! :D

MrSilver69PegMrSilver69Peg11 months ago

Great story. Keep the chapters coming please!

trekkie_4_decadestrekkie_4_decades11 months ago

Don't know who you are, but his mom's sister IS his aunt. More chapters please!

P_DoggP_Dogg11 months ago

Great work, more please

Rifraff123Rifraff12311 months ago

Tons of fun! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nice! I would be happy if you again continue the panty story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Needs some editing done. But good story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, nice story for free use. I would like a little bit of remorse from the women after they are used. They feel a little guilty of what they just did however it soon fades. The range thing is a bit far fetched as it should be a short ranged thing as it would seem that the thing would affect the whole country and no one would care if they saw someone being used. Does this guy feel guilty at all say after taking a virgin? Will the virgin feel anything about losing their virginity to a complete stranger afterwards?

Sean_FletcherSean_Fletcher5 months ago

I really wanted to read this story since I enjoy Free Use but switching POV back and forth just ruins the mood. Someone PLEASE rewrite this from ONE POV so it can be enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Crazy first chapter. Super hot start.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Well I guess that truly is free use if everyone is oblivious to it. Although I can see it getting very old very fast and there's a whole lot of chapters. How can there be any sort of drama if no one has any idea how wrong it is and they're all just complacent in the acts like it's the most natural thing in the world? I'll keep reading for now. Hopefully it gets better because if it's just more of this then it's kind of boring. Nothing but interchangeable fuck puppets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES