When All Resistance Is Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed gently against the edge of her sphincter which yielded slightly, opening under my pressure. The tip of my finger slipped inside. The effect on Kat was immediate. She began bucking wildly on top of me and making a noise I can only describe as keening.

This time when she came, she shrieked and bucked her ass, attempting to skewer my finger on her bumhole. It frightened and exhilarated me at the same time. I was so shocked at the reaction, I forgot to come. Kat was a whirling dervish, humping at me like a mad thing. I felt wetness pour over my legs, warm and welcoming. She collapsed across my chest, moaning and breathing hard, my finger still in her ass, cock still in her pussy.

"Jesus, bro." She panted. "That I didn't expect. Quite the dark horse."

We both laughed.

She sighed and mewled on my chest, half asleep, my hard cock was still inside her, still enjoying the warmth and tightness. The convulsions of her orgasm had almost sent me over the edge, but I guess the ferocious number of released I'd had recently had desensitized me somewhat.

"Ohhhhhh..." Kat sighed with ongoing pleasure. I held her tight and gently caressed her, kissing her neck and the side of her face.

"I've soaked you. And my bed." She said. "Never knew I could be a squirter." She saw the look on my face.

"When I came that last time, I lost control of everything. God know what flooded out of me."

"Something perfect." I said.

She kissed me again.

"God, when you're nice you're lovely." She smiled.

"Ditto." I laughed, tickling her. She squirmed on top of me, shooting sensations through my rigid cock. I obviously wasn't the only one feeling it. Soon, her wriggles became little thrusts, little thrusts became long piston-like glides as her face took on a serious, far-away look. My hands caressed her breasts, teased her bullet nipples, ran all over her abdomen, found her ass again. I sighed in bliss as Kat began a low, slow moan. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she swayed on my cock. The feeling of her labia sliding back and forth on the skin of my penis and, more especially on the head, twitched me towards completion. As soon as the thought popped into my head, I felt a rushing sensation within me, it started in me feet and shot up both legs simultaneously. Meanwhile, something similar took off from my hands and my brain, shooting south. These treasure trains hurtled through my body towards each other and collided with a massive explosion in my crotch. I felt myself pour into Kat. And with that outpouring came an ecstatic rush of pleasure that expanded beyond my body and out into the universe, smothering Kat as it exploded.

As I began to retune to earth, feeling spent and exhilarated at once, I was aware of Kat sobbing on top of me. I wrapped my arms about her and said "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

Smiling through tears, she put her face in my face, nose to my nose, and dripping snot gasped. "I have never felt anything so intense in my life. That was beyond amazing."

Relieved I hadn't injured her, I kissed her, and we embraced and held each other dozing until my member plopped out of her.

"Bro?" She asked sweetly, running her finger over my chest later.

"Yes, darling." I said, absentmindedly flicking an erect nipple with my fingernail, thinking my sad, sleepy little penis was going to need some rest after today.

"Would you like to try my ass now?"

I sighed and smiled as Kat giggles, feeling my penis suddenly engorged and rigid against her belly.

"Turn over there, sis, let the hair see the rabbit."

She thumped me. But also rolled over in the bed and presented me with her two perfect half-moons. I didn't need asking twice. I buried my face between them as she squealed in delight. My tongue quickly found her little aperture and licked around it in decreasing circles, until, finding myself at the center, pushed my way inside. Kat shoved her ass back onto my tongue, forcing me deeper. I could hear her grunts of pleasure, and slid my hand along her sex, finding it slick and receptive. I dipped two fingers inside her and pushed them deep. Kat groaned at this pincer movement.

With a slow in and out movement in her pussy and a pushing, licking, in and out in her ass, she was soon writhing under me.

"Oh, for god's sake, Kay. Get some lube from my bedside and stick it in me now."

I broke away for a second and Kat lay panting, expectant, face down on the bed, waiting patiently while I doused my cock and her ass liberally with lube. I used my fingers to work the lube into her sphincter, widening it, and elicited a long, drawn-out groan.

Slipping my cock into her ass was so different to being in her pussy. It was tight, resisting, at first felt like it wanted to push me right back out, and then pull me in like it would never release me. I took it slowly and gently, careful not to tear her skin, or inflict any pain. Gradually, the head disappeared inside, and soon, a fair portion of my cock was in her. We lay unmoving for a few moments. Kat made low mewling noises, like it was pleasurable, but could turn painful. I followed her lead, as I had done all evening.

Then she began to rock her pelvis, pushing her ass back onto my cock. Soon, I picked up the pace and began to slide in and out of her, careful not to fall out completely. I found her rhythm and matched it. The feeling of coming down, cock buried inside her, my abdomen pressing against her plump ass cheeks was incredible. Soon, she repositioned herself into a kneeling position and I found myself doggy style fucking her ass, holding her hips.

Much as I loved it, and please don't get me wrong I loved it, but when we both came, and I felt her ass suddenly squeeze tight on my cock, I missed being able to look into her face and see her reaction. And as I shot inside her once more, I longer for her to be able to see the look of delight that crossed my face.

We curled up, arm in arm, leg over leg, covered in sweat and semen and juice and piss and god know what else, contented. Soon, we both drifted off to sleep in loving arms. I awoke a few hours later to find my cock back in her mouth.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled with her mouth full. "I just couldn't resist."

That became our joke. Whenever one or other of use felt horny, or even just caught a glimpse of the other, and initiated something sexual, we say 'Sorry, just could resist.' And truth be told, we couldn't.