When All Resistance Is Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things rolled along like that for a week or so. One afternoon, I had to leave the apartment to pick up a parcel for my parents. When I returned, Kat was standing in the living room, shaking. She was wearing light grey, skintight leisurewear that would have caught my eye had she not turned white as a ghost.

"Hey Sis, what's up?"

She acted like she couldn't see or hear me. Just stared into the middle distance, shivering. I reached out and touched her shoulder. Instantly, I saw a dark stain appear on the crotch of her leggings. It spread rapidly, outward and downward. At first, I was bemused, then realized she was wetting herself. Urine pooled about her sneakers as the flow continued. Her leggings now looked closer to slate grey, and I tried to figure how to break her trance.

I took her in my arms and held her close, ignoring the damp feeling against my bare legs. I held her and put my head close to hers, mouth against her ear. I whispered over and over.

"You're safe, Kat. I'm here. I've got you."

At first, she was stiff as a board and trembling. Slowly, I felt her body sag against mine and the shaking slowly subsided. I kept on holding her, long after I felt my own shorts soaked through, and the light smell of pee had permeated the entire room. As worried as I was, I have to admit, I was also massively turned on. I barely even knew things like peeplay existed. Now, I'd experiences something firsthand that I could honestly chalk up as the most erotic sight of my life. If only it hadn't involved my sister being in distress, I thought guiltily.

Eventually, Kat began to breathe normally, and I felt her embrace tighten as strength returned to her arms. We held each other for what felt like an hour. Certainly, long enough for the pee to become freezing cold and uncomfortable for me. I could only imagine what it must have been like for her.

"Oh, Kay." She whispered, helplessly. I felt a surge of pride that I could protect her, and fear at the fact that she recently felt the need for a protector. I also had to be careful to keep my rod of iron away from her.

"I've got you." I repeated.

"I'm so cold." She whispered. I realized she was shaking again, this time from the freezing pee-soaked clothes rather than the fear. I swept her up into my arms and carried her to the shower room. Still holding her like a giant child, I used my other hand to turn on the water. When the temperature felt just right, I stepped in under the jets, still holding her. I figured both our clothes would require cleaning, so why not? I let the warm water flow over us both, washing away the smell of pee.

Kat began to fully come to. She started spluttering and waving her arms about.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing, doofus!?" She shouted at me, bringing back memories of less happy times together.

"I'm warming you up and cleaning us both."

"What? Why?"

"Em, Kat, you peed yourself."

"I what?"

"Something freaked you out while I was gone."

"There was a knock at the door. I thought it was them."

I relaxed. "It was Sallah. I met him on the stairs. He was just checking in to make sure everything was alright. Said he hadn't seen either of us in so long."

Kat began to sob again, long jagged breaths with plenty of snot.

"Ugggh!" I screamed, waving my hands as if getting rid of the mucus.

That got Kat laughing. Soon, I felt comfortable enough to leave her on her own to strip down and shower properly. Meanwhile, I was going to grab some clothes and do similar in the parent's shower. Well, that and a quick tug to get rid of my bulge.

When I emerged, Kat was standing in the living room wearing just a towel. Her hair was towel dry and hung about her shoulders. When she spotted me, she came over and hugged me.

"My hero. Again." She whispered.

I smiled, holding her at arm's length.

"Now, you go straight to your room, young lady, and change into something dry before you catch your death." I did my best Dad impersonation.

"Yes, Daddy." She replied with a seductive inflection that gave me an instant boner. I quickly turned away so she wouldn't see. I made for my room and proceeded to bang yet another one out. At least my prostrate was healthy, I thought.

After that, it seemed like we'd crossed another line or had let yet another barrier down. Kat took to leaning against me whenever I sat anywhere. Or sat on me or draped herself across me. I couldn't move without some tactile affirmation from my sister. When we watched a movie now, her head would be resting in my crotch. I was forced to recite the alphabet or the Pledge of Allegiance backwards in my head. I listed off the halftime acts from every Superbowl I could remember -- in order. Anything to let sleeping Kay lie. Last thing I wanted to do was poke her eye out with that thing!

The last line of defense fell the following day. Again, we were watching trash on daytime tv, just killing time. Kat was just out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around her while she painted her toenails. She was leaning so close to me, you be forgiven for thinking we were conjoined. I wasn't complaining and now felt really comfortable with her being so close. That is until she slid her hand under the waistband of my joggers.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I said, jumping reflexively. Kat remained completely relaxed and acted like it was the most normal thing in the world. She left her hand, palm down on my bare abdomen.

She smiled.

"Well, I haven't been able to get you to make a pass at me, so I thought I'd admit defeat and just grab the bull by the horns. Pun intended." She laughed.

"But, I --" I started.

"Are a gentleman. And my hero." She finished my sentence. I became suddenly, incredibly aware of her hand as it made a fist around my cock. The feeling was instantly intense, amazing. Her hand was warm and her grip strong but not too strong. She began to slide up and down my shaft. Some part of my brain screamed: 'make her stop'. But it was too little, too late. I groaned. She smiled, a warm loving, caring, satisfied, devilish smile. And, then, to my eternal shame, I exploded into her hand.

Kat giggled and then laughed at my mortification. Guilt flooded my mind. How could I have let her do that? Kat just kept on stroking. Then, she lifted her hand clear of my waistband. I saw it slick with my sperm, huge gobs of white everywhere. I ridiculously wondered how I could have produced so much of the stuff, having so recently relieved myself. I was about to say something along the lines of this being a mistake, when she lifted her goo-soaked hand to her mouth and greedily slurped my cum into it. She licked her lips and my cock twitched again.

Sucking each finger carefully, she removed all traces from her hand. Then slipped it back into my pants and grasped my plump member again. The feeling was just as intense as before and I could feel myself growing once more in her hand.

"I love you, brother." She sighed.

"But, we can't do this." I said.

"You've been so good to me these last weeks; I just want to make it up to you the only way I know how. Is that wrong?"

I tried to resist. To make some argument. To plead for caution. But my rising member flooded my brain with hormones that agreed to disagree. That's my story anyway. Soon, Kat was sliding her hand up and down my fully erect penis once more, this time slick with my own juices. The feeling was amazing, and I was lost.

She leaned close to me and kissed my cheek. Once. Twice. Then slid her mouth towards mine and kissed my lips. They twitched with her touch. My being trembled. And my mouth opened with a sigh. I accepted her tongue into my mouth and embraced it with my own. Our lips mashed together with growing intensity as we each seem to just know what the other would like. My hand, as if of its own volition, strayed to the knot on her towel and released it. The towel fell away, revealing Kat's beautiful body beneath it, not that I could see it, with my tongue down her throat and my eyes shut in bliss. But I could imagine it. My hand found one of her breasts and she moaned into my mouth as my fingers closed on her nipple. Not entirely sure what to do, I squeezed it, and flicked it, and rubbed it between my fingers, which seemed to elicit the correct responses. Then I gently squeezed her large breast before sliding my hand to repeat the same actions on the other side. I'm nothing if not an equal opportunities groper.

Kat's other hand, meanwhile, had snaked up my neck and her fingers entwined in my hair, holding me in place while she increased the intensity of her kisses.

Then, she broke away, and my mouth made to follow hers. Hers instead dipped away from me as she lowered her head, hand dropping from my head to my waistband. She pulled the band outwards, and I felt my cock thrump straight up into the cold air. It felt wonderful. But not as wonderful as Kat's lips which suddenly encircled the head of my penis. They felt wet and warm and alive and unlike anything I had every experienced before. I took a sharp intake of breath. I could feel her smile on the head of my dick in response, as she lowered her mouth down along its length. I felt the head of my penis hit the back of her throat, and her throat yield to it rather than gag. Her muscles seemed to massage the head, only increasing my sensation of lightheaded bliss. Her hand had wrapped around my balls and gently stroked them, as her other hand snaked up to hold my shaft in place as her lips slid back towards the point. Then, half stroking with her hand, half fondling my testicles and half bobbing up and down my penis, she gave me my first ever and best ever blow job. There aren't words to describe how everything else in the world just stopped to let this happen. Time itself stood still, or at least my perception of time, as her silken lips slid over and over up and down along my shaft, pulling my soft skin up and down with them. Then her tongue enveloped the head of my penis, stroking the glans. It was indescribable and incredible in one.

Soon, oh, too soon, she broke away with her mouth. Her hand continued its gentle stroking as her mouth found mine again. I could taste myself and her mixed together on her tongue and it was intoxicating. I longed for her mouth to be back around my dick once more, but happily settled for her tongue in my throat. This time, as she kissed me, I felt insistent hands pull at the band of my sweats. The intention was clear, and I aided her in removing them, kicking them off my ankles. All the time, she kept stroking me.

As much as I wanted to cum again, and boy did I want to cum again, I also wanted to return some of the pleasure she was giving to me. My hand sought out her thighs and slid upward along them and delved down between where they met. Kat eased her legs apart to aid in my access, and my fingers came into contact with a velvety tuft of hair. Fine as doll hair but soft as down. My fingers slid through the hair, searching for the crack I knew was down there. They encountered a dip, and wetness, and then a yielding, opening flower. My fingers dipped down and inward and Kat murmured appreciative sounds into my mouth. Her other hand found mine and moved it this way and that, so I'd understand what she enjoyed the most. My fingers, now covered in her juices glided through her labia from bottom to top. When they encountered the small nub there, Kat's pressure increased on my hand, and she used it to rub back and forth over the nub. This time, she let out a contented sigh.

I was the one to break off the kiss this time. I stared into her eyes, feeling their black hole gravity sucking me down, making me lose myself completely. What little there was of me.

"I don't really know what I'm doing." I said, thinking honesty the best policy.

"I know." She smiled back. "But by the time we're finished, you'll be the greatest lover in the world."

I smiled too. I let my head drop onto her breast, and my mouth sucked in one of her nipples. She groaned and I kept up my strumming on her clit. My tongue swirled about her nipple, slicking it, nibbling, teasing, all the time trying to gauge what gave her the most pleasure. Her hips had begun to rise and fall under my hand, and I follower her touch instructions to swap back and forth between stroking her clitoris and rubbing along and inside her sodden labia. Tiny moans, nudges with her hand and miniscule movements of her body let me know I was doing something right.

I swapped breasts too. Administering now to the other nipple, while my free hand squeezed her free boob. On and on I went, swirling my tongue, mashing my hands, stroking her pussy and clit. I was rewarded with a clenching of the thighs on my hand, and a quickening of Kat's breath. Then she squealed and bucked her bottom up and down a few times. She let out a long moan and snatched my hand away from her sex, as if she had suddenly grown hypersensitive down there.

I looked up into her now dewy eyes expectantly. She smiled and covered my lips with hers. This time, the kiss went beyond passionate. It felt like she was writhing against me and trying to become one with me through my mouth.

Finally, she broke.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." She said, half question, half order. We stood, her naked and beautiful, a slick dribbling down her leg, me with my dick poking straight out from beneath my sweatshirt.

"As you sure this is a good idea?" I said, praying she wouldn't have second thoughts, but feeling like I should say something. She started walking towards the bedroom and I caught sight of her bare ass for the first time. Dainty. Dinky. Delightful. It was the perfect meeting of two of the most gorgeous peaches ever seen. My cock twitched in her direction as if pulled by a magnet.

"I think your dick is answering you own question." She laughed, looking back over her shoulder. He hips swayed and her ass followed hypnotically as she walked away from me. I raced to catch up. Nothing in the world would have stopped me.

I followed her into her bedroom. She turned at the end of the bed and grabbed my face in both hands.

"If you've any idea how hard and how long I've worked to set this up, you'd realize I don't have a doubt in my mind. Never did." She planted a kiss on my lips again. It lingered. Her arms came up my back and mine encircled her, as we sank into another long and passionate kiss.

Eventually, she broke off and came up for air.

"I'll tell you one thing, you're a natural kisser, and that shit can't be taught." She pushed me, the backs of my knees hit the bed and I tumbled backwards onto the mattress. Like a panther, she was on top of me, stalking along my body. She pulled my sweatshirt off and flung it unceremoniously to one side. Then turned and crawled back down the other way. Her mouth descended onto my cock once more, just as her beautiful, landscaped sex swung into view above my face.

I stuck my tongue out and spread her little topiary pubic love heart. I ran my tongue along her slit, as I had my fingers earlier, and felt her shiver to my touch. My tongue found her clitoris and I tried to mimic the movements and pressure on her clit she had shown me with her hand earlier. I must have gotten something right, because she increased the pace on my cock and waggled her ass in my face. The lower part of my body was sending incredible pleasure signals bouncing like a pinball machine around my body. Not only was she an amazing sucker of cocks, but her naked body was also rubbing against my naked body in a thousand different places, further stimulating me. Add to that the pleasure of pleasuring her and the exquisite taste of her and the heady scent, I was lost in a trance of sheer delight. Somehow, I managed not to shoot into her mouth. I've no idea how, because what she was doing to my penis should be illegal on the grounds that any man would agree to anything or do anything to feel the continued touch of her mouth down there. I only hoped she was getting even a fraction of the pleasure from the rather less proficient tongue of yours truly.

I was just thinking that, when she thrashed her hips and ass above me, let out an anguished cry with a stifled gasp and then mashed herself down onto my mouth as hard as she could. She rubbed her pussy over my chin and jerked it back to my mouth over and over in. spasmodic rhythm all of her own. The she grew still for a second. Then mashed into me again, yelled out and went still. I tentatively stuck my tongue back up into her slit. As soon as I hit her labia, she rolled off me laughing and doubling up.

"Jesus, that was intense." She said, and then seeing my worried face added, "Turns out you're a natural at cunnilingus too. She kissed my sloppy mouth with her sloppy face. We made out some more, her being careful to keep her pussy as far away from my touch as possible until the sensitivity level dropped. My hand found her ass instead and my palm marveled at the soft roundness of it.

"Looks like you're an ass man." She laughed, then added enigmatically. "We'll have to see later."

Grabbing my cock again, she swirled her tongue around the head, leaving a thick slick of saliva on the top. Then, still holding it in one hand, stepped across my body and planted her pussy over the head of my cock. With a deft piece of guidance, she positioned her docking station and, staring straight into my eyes, lowered herself onto my cock. It felt like the world shrank to a pinpoint somewhere on the head of my penis, then my entire being was sucked into her through that point. Warm, velvety, muscly, wet. It felt like home. Home enveloping my cock as it sank deeper and deeper about me. Or rather as she sank deeper and deeper, impaling herself slowly on me till our pubic bones touched.

I let out a long, slow groan. It felt like every second of my life had been building to the one moment. Every sensation I had ever experienced in my life paled in comparison to the intense perfection of my penis in Kat's pussy. We lay like that for a minute or two. Just feeling my fullness matching her emptiness perfectly.

"Like that?" She whispered seductively in my ear. I just groaned again in agreement.

"You ain't felt nothing yet."

Slowly, Kat began to move her hips. The sensation of her pussy pulling and sliding along my cock was beyond extreme. Nothing I had ever even heard about, let alone experienced myself, came close to that feeling. It was like two perfect, interlocking, lubricated parts of the same machine had suddenly been engaged and the works set in motion. I understood in that moment, that I would never be able to give this up. I would crave this feeling forever and for every moment of my life moving forward. Whatever the most addictive drug in the world was, it did not come close to this feeling.

I was so enraptured, I barely noticed Kat sliding her ass back and forth slowly increasing in pace. I became aware of her pussy walls, yielding and allowing me to penetrate her deepest recesses and then trying to grip me tight as I was sliding off. My cock and her pussy we locked in an eternal battle of in and out. In, we were both complete, out created such a sense of longing, such a feeling of missing and loss, that we had to come back together again.

And so, it continued, as she rocked back and forth on my lap. He pussy leaked fluid all over my abdomen, creating a slick she could slide up and down. My pelvic bone mashed her clitoris. My cook too was oozing precum that anointed my shaft and her internal walls, making even the tiniest contact insanely stimulating.

My hands were all over her, acquainting me with every inch of her flesh. I stared up at her, her beautiful breasts bouncing above me, her face, concentrating hard, on the edge of ecstasy, bottom lip held between her teeth. Her hips, like some perfect human machine, rocking back and forth on me. I found the crack of her ass, and slid my hand along its slickness and down, rubbing over her little puckered asshole. She sighed an invitation.