All Comments on 'USB - Unwanted Sexual Behavior Ch. 04'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
you have done it again Michelle!

brilliant story very engaging, myself and probably many others now find themselves gazing at the pavements and verges looking for mysterious USB drives!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good read. I couldn't help but imagine if Taylor had kept the drive close and it had been found by Sergei. He connects it to his computer or even his phone and investigates resulting in his trip to the other side. lol Would have been funny if he awoke to his men pounding him as one of the girls and shipped him to Dubai. The drive lost or smashed somewhere by Taylor.

You could make more stories out of this idea. Even with the way you ended it. Just because the drive never showed life again for Taylor doesn't mean it wouldn't or couldn't for another. Or maybe there are more drives out there?

I wonder if the drive had a predetermined change, man to woman, or if it was blank in that respect and would have automatically altered the recipient to the opposite automatically? Or if that was only possible until the first person kept the change? So it would alternate between changing males and females dependent upon the last kept change. The next in line for Taylor's drive would have to be a woman in that case. His former maleness gifted to a future female. Then if she ultimately returns the gift at the end another female would eventually receive it. Once one kept the change it would switch back to operating for men again.

Just a thought. Theses kinds of stories are interesting if one has the curiosity to wonder how the other half lives.

maxx308maxx308almost 4 years ago

The story was amazing and intriguing. Very well written, thank you for sharing ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Awesome story, I’ve read a lot of your stories and this one didn’t disappoint. Thanks

tz11138tz11138almost 4 years ago
More please!

Please keep this story going.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601almost 4 years ago

Another wonderful story!

As a lifelong Chicagoan, I have to compliment you on your correct use of Chicago landmarks and transportation. The only glaring error was your use of IL 57, which is only 12 miles long and begins over 300 miles away from Chicago. I know, quite nit picky, but if you’re going to build a story in an extant location you have to be precise. Other than that (and a few anglicized spellings and Brit idioms) a stellar job! Not bad for someone on the wrong side of the pond!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

I absolutely love this story keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Taylor

Michele,

You are a great story teller.

I absolutely enjoyed the USB series. Keep up the great story telling.

tedibaby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous, great crime story, good character building, I found my self skipping the sexual filer to find out what happened:

IwannaTVIwannaTV10 months ago

I've read most of Michele s some more than once..... and I must say she's turned into a slattern ! Shes's the best. xox keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES