All Comments on 'Turning the Teacher – Fucked'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
cdnrockstarcdnrockstarabout 1 year ago

I fucking love your stories!

jay1459jay1459about 1 year ago

Fantastic story - keep it going !!

Bi47Bi47about 1 year ago

This fabulous story I really have. enjoyed reading it I so turn. On. Mmmmmmmmm so his sissy Faggot now with wonderful wife I love it will Tom. Start wearing lingerie and women clothes. That would be so hot 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋 I can’t wait for next chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ you are very good Love your work ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to what's next for our little slut, getting fucked at school, maybe kissing his master, and more adventures!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

SOOO HOT! I was hard the entire time while reading this. I love everything about this story, but especially that boundaries are allowed to be set and are respected by the other parties. So now that Tom has lost his virginity, Jane can really get into her Mistress role by using her strap on and with all the kinky sex acts and possible couplings that Tom and Jane are opening up to I can't wait to find out what happens next.

velvetsubgirlvelvetsubgirlabout 1 year ago

This is another great super hot story - loving every chapter and page!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot needs next chapter where breeds the wife in all 3 holes while the husband cock hold. When I breed a guy I have suck me and I do not use lube. I cum deep inside and the clean my cock and him again. Repeat atleast 2 more times. After 3 or 4 time, I have just put in and leave inside all night. If you french kiss the guy while breeding it makes more intense for the bottom and the top. Try this as it will make it over the moon in pleasure.

liqueurliqueurabout 1 year ago

Of the stories of yours I've read, this is the best yet. Keep the series going. I'm eager to hear about Jane watching him get fucked. And then Sarah. I hope Sarah tells all her friends at school what's going on, so they giggle and make suggestive remarks when they see him in the hall. But also he's never quite certain who knows and who doesn't. And then maybe a graduation party? Where Sarah and her friends get to watch him being gangbanged by Rory and all his friends? The possibilities are endless. The power dynamics are delicious. I hope they all raise the ante a bit with the humiliation asspect.

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineabout 1 year ago

Meed more from this story! More from Sarah and jane. Rory's mates need to ganagbang Tom.

SissyTaraSissyTaraabout 1 year ago

Great series. I love it. Very hot💕

AvidReader_ATLAvidReader_ATLabout 1 year ago

This whole series has been incredible to read. It's been such a turn on to read. I'm looking forward to how this continues! Absolutely living it. Helps that I share the MCs first name. Been a great fantasy to enjoy thinking through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This series has me gasping for air! I've been masturbating furiously, my heart pounding out of my chest. The language, the dialogue, this is masterful

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The absolute hottest story I have read in a long time! Love the action betweemun the student, husband and wife!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am really jealous and need, crave having a strong master to take charge of me and fuck the cum out of me. Beautiful story telling and your detail of the sissy love bing his master’s cock makes me so horny. Wow having a mistress and master to continues the sissies fall into feminization. Please keep writing your beautiful story. hopefully the married couple become BNWO sluts and enjoy big black cocks and tight beautiful black holes together. Worshiping and dedicating them self’s to the black race. Bring pleasuring them as black cock/ pussy sluts. Thanks I am so horned up even after cumming from your story. Please please keep pushing the sluts farther down the rabbit hole to becoming a pretty trans girl slut.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please continue with this story, it is HOT and well written, looking forward to the next episode

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

can't wait for the next episode, with the wife watching, then the husband wife are fucked next to each other.

talbert29talbert299 months ago

I love this. PLS turn it romantic with Tom and Rory falling in love with each other!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I've never read a better series of stories than this teacher series, it was just perfect in every way.

SoullessGinger1SoullessGinger14 months ago

such a great story, hoping to see more in the future....please???

AvidReader_ATLAvidReader_ATL2 months ago

Still hoping for another chapter in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The next day, a complaint with photos was received by the school authorities. Tom was never allowed to work as a teacher again. His reputation was destroyed. As well as his wife's. They had to sell their house and leave the town and the state.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...