All Comments on 'Turning The Teacher - Being Watched'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday493about 1 year ago

Straight, gay? Who cares! Hot sex is hot sex, and this story line is hot and sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mmm another delicious story from the best author on here!! Always hard to finish a story without cumming first lol. Tho I do prefer when the ladies are in the dark about what their men are doing, makes the taboo of it all that much naughtier 😍

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardabout 1 year ago

LOVE this story, I cant wait and see where you take this.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

FUCKING HELL, this just went so far beyond hot. Really fantastic Dom/sub role playing here. I can't wait for the next part. Please, please, please don't turn this great story ugly by ruining Tom's life or breaking up his marriage. This is an extremely erotic bi/gay story and only stays that way when everyone ends up satisfied.

easybottom52easybottom52about 1 year ago

So hot , being a retired high school teacher this is one of the things I have dreamed about but never was able to do

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

FANTASTIC !!! That's exactly what I want to do with my wife. I want her to watch me suck a big juicy cock. I also want my alpha male bull to fuck her in front of me. And then she would watch as he fucked me deep and hard, dumping his big load of cum deep into my man-pussy.

I can't wait to read about Rory fucking Tom and then perhaps later fucking Jane.

Please tell us the next chapter soon.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardabout 1 year ago

LOVE this story, I cant wait and see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At some point Roreys girl friend should be involved for an all bi night of fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Honestly the best part about this story is that it doesn't turn into a cuck situation, just a wife supporting her husband's sexuality! Its always good to have stories with healthy relationships, the humiliating stuff can be fun every once and awhile, but this kind of stuff is also important. Keep it up!

blizzard45blizzard45about 1 year ago

luv that hot story... and i hope to read more parts soon. thanx 4 that really excitin stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story,I would love to have my wife watch me suck a cock like that,it is on my bucket list,thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story! Forget the girl friend. Let's get Jacob involved. Two young guys with the slut and his wife any combination!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving this series. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

1reddawg121reddawg12about 1 year ago

Such a Hot Story, Cant wait to see where this leads..😈🍆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story turned me on more than any other. I wish my wife was just like Jane! I do like her fantastic blowjobs and then the deep kisses with her mouth full of my cum. Gets me hard again quickly…..

DomFckrDomFckr12 months ago

I'm like Rory in that one of my fav things is turning married men into bisexuals and sometimes into sissy cuckolds or crossdressers. Sometimes they are referred and sometimes I find them on the downlow as they sneak away to the local bookstores and try sucking a cock thru the gloryholes we have. A friend own the store and i worked there years ago and was even a male stripper so i can see when they have the "Hunger in their eyes" like the teacher did. And allot want to come out to wifey but they are too afraid and that's where I Cum in. I help seduce wifey and sometimes get her buzzed and once she has cum a few times i have hubby return from a impromptu shopping trip to the convenience store and catch us. He is then either made to watch, or cleanup and sometimes even humiliate him by having him wear her lingerie. And if he get's hard watching i make him clean me and then make him finish by sucking me all the way off in front of his wife. Never fails to excite the women and she is not mad at hubby but so excited like this wife was. Then I tell her she can now also have other men or Bulls to fuck her and if all goes well then Hubby will either be the fluffer, cleaner or on all fours next to her as a cock slut too. Some men become real greedy cock hounds once released and wifey has to reel them in if she wants any so she may have to become his Femdom Mistress and he can end up like my other favorite. Turning men into sissy crossdressers and shemale trannies and if they are really submissive ultimate Cock Hound Sluts. If I was Rory after Fucking teacher i would put a plug in him so my DNA would forever mark him as my "Bitchboi" who took his virginity and made his ass a pussy. One of my Bois even became a full blown Transexual and got the hormones, breast implants and now is modeling and working in the industry. SO I am on the hunt in Indiana / Illinois for a cute twink or older sub to shape into the Best they can be.. yum yum..

AtlesonAtleson11 months ago

5 stars ty for writting a story not bases on hate humiliation or cheating but actually keep everything honest hot and peacefull it's nice to finally have a writer focusing on other stuff in here. ty very much hope you keep writting more.

Jakew801801Jakew8018018 months ago

This story turned me on like no other. It’s like my fantasy just appeared in front of me. Also the comments by DomFckr were perfect and a huge turn on!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love to watch guys suck cock especially my husband

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES