All Comments on 'True Love'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder -

WHEN will some women (and men) get the idea that they are loved AS THEY ARE, and for WHO they are and NOT for how "society" says they should look! I get the feeling that the man in this story will continue to LOVE and feel for and about HER as long as he is alive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

Brought a smile to my face

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Refreshingly different!

Lesson well learnt.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingabout 8 years ago
Beautiful!

Loved it - I just wish there were more stories likes this in the Loving Wives category rather than the predominant ones of femdom, cuckolding, infidelity, betrayal, humiliation or not a loving wife. Yes, this is where it belongs in Romance. But again, a lot of us happily married readers would enjoy seeing more of this of type of stories though befittingly romantic, be placed in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Aww!

Excellent. That husband had great courage. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My wife...

... of 35 years doesn't ever have to think like Kelly. She's my Queen and i her King.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 6 years ago
SWEET!

Short...and exactly right!

wowbotwowbotover 5 years ago
Love this story

Read this story a number of times, and keep coming back to read it.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Different, but nice to see the husband knew how to keep his marital vows.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...