All Comments on 'The True MILF Ch. 01'

by JHErotica

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
dirtysondirtyson4 months ago

Hope they can keep this a secret! and the father not finding out who the stud is that breeds his wife!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

THE STORY WORKS, I MEAN (IT) YOU'RE STORY ITSELF) IS OK. (Somewhat realistic reasons for why, your general setting works, and to somewhat of an extent, your characters work well, or well enough). BECAUSE THIS IS ONLY YOUR FOURTH STORY, I WAS and I BELIEVE RIGHTLY SO, IN THAT MANY OTHERS WOULD AGREE, {I WAS MODERATELY LEANIENT} AND THUS, I GAVE YOU AN OVERALL RATING OF 4 FOR THE (silly NON-MILF sounding) LANDING STRIP. Excuse me, but "MILF" ------ that does still mean "MOM I would LOVE to FUCK" (MILF).

So, MOM (IS over 40 old (yes!!!) or AT MINIMUM old enough to produce an 18-year-old).

In my 29 years on planet earth, I have only fucked 17 MILF's. And for the record, none of them were shaved, bald ass teens with razor burn, chaffed pimple covered mounds, and stubble growing out of the pussy zits often associated with razor happy teens. Not MILF's.

Possibly you might want to tag this one as landing strip and lean toward losing the MILF background, Or support your MILF opening by going full bush or possibly trimmed, that is if you can find one on 50 ladies over age 40 that you SERIOUSLY think's trim up anything in that area! SERIOUSLY!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog4 months ago

bit of a cliffhanger there. So much more to come, right? Right? The waiting...oh, the waiting

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The writing covers all the Writers' Workshop criteria, so kudos on that.

Even though the outcome was known before even the first word was read, the pacing of the plot development was steady throughout so that anticipation did have time to build.

Looking forward to the coming chapters whether they attempt to keep the truth from the husband/father or not; as to that decision I would anticipate that the father would find it arousing for his son to be fucking his mother, which would make more sense for the fucking to be safely and inexpensively done at home.

Please keep writing.

MLJ

Intensely69YoursIntensely69Yours4 months ago

Hits home as I have always, since I was old enough to get a hard on, loved and lusted after older sexy women.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent start

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You have to keep going! I love the description of the real kind of mature mothers body and the set up. Please continue SOON! 👍

Diecast1Diecast14 months ago

Next chapter, please. I enjoyed the story a lot. AAAAA++++

lassidor1lassidor14 months ago

kind of a dead give away with the sick aunt

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A decent beginning to what is shaping up to be a great story…..keep it going….

Crusader235Crusader2353 months ago

Oh come on, they're going to fuck each others brains out. You lost a star for stopping just when it was getting good.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked the story, I hope it gets even Juicer!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please more… way too hot..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not much to it just a blow job and then nothing gave it a 3

tomdenver1946tomdenver19462 months ago

Excellent beginning. I can't wait to read chapter 2. There is nothing better than a woman who swallows loads of cum, especially if it's mother sucking her son off and swallowing his load. tom.denver1946@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJHErotica@JHErotica
Erotica writer as a hobby. Interested in a bunch of different kinds, mostly anything with ethical boundary crossing and play. Open to commissions and writing prompts!