All Comments on 'The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 14'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

It's a little sad...

But a good sad. Sad because only one more chapter to go. Good because we (the readers) will hopefully get the happily ever after we've been hoping for, ever since Nate decided to get into the Humvee so long ago. The amount of time the Author has spent writing this series, and the many many people that have read it from the beginning, even those that come across it in the future and binge it later will be time well spent. I can't wait to see what comes next. Thanks for Sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Art is supposed to evoke an emotional response.. any emotion. Your sites are stories have more than just sex scenes. This book brings emotion. I could feel the anger in seeing his family targeted. Just a great read. A couple typos that can be easily fixed but a great read.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐ ⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with Fuzzy_Kbear. Great job of pulling this together in this chapter. Wondered how you would pull it off as their was a lot of tails to pull together and you did very well. Looking forward to another chapter and of course more stories to be written and submitted. Very good writer!!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

Another good chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks.

AngusMAngusMover 1 year ago

Happy happy days can't wait for the finale Thank you

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I was hoping for a more "violent" retrieval, but your version was plausible and tied up the loose string of whether his family would be threatened in the future. We never heard if Adriana's father became president. If so, that would complicate a future with Nate and his harem. Pull back on the sex (I know, what fun is that?) and this series is good enough to publish. It's right up there with Thor, Flynn, and the lot. 5*

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Sad but happy for the coming end.

MintintaMintinta7 months ago

The whole series has been great, engaging and well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES