All Comments on 'The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 12'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Lots going on in this chapter, balancing multiple plot lines really made it a quick read. Great job and I look to the closing chapters with trepidation as other than "Game of Thrones" event, where several characters get killed, hard to see how you wind us back to his family. Always enjoy your work - one of the best on the site when it comes to weaving complex characters together. 5*

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

Intriguing close to the story. What will they do,I suppose Jennifer is doing it already moving into Nate's place, have enjoyed the series but the scope for advancing the characters is a bit limited within the confines of erotica. Your saying the story is returning to incest does this mean the Australian family will suddenly find out he is alive after all this time and partnered up probably with a child on the way, that could be one hell of a shock and how will Jennifer feel about his relationships with his sisters and cousin. Or am I barking up the wrong tree. I remain to be convinced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES