All Comments on 'The Interpreter Ch. 03'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

can't wait for more. Great story so far. Hi Michele, please don't kill Valerie at the end! Let her live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The feminine mystique of the transexual set within a man's world: I like the deph you have given to Valorie's character' She embodies the tension.

eljaybeljaybover 1 year ago

You are really writing so very well, don;t stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh, my! You seem to enjoy telling a good story.

marriannedmarriannedover 1 year ago

Loving this story!!!

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 1 year ago

Another fabulous chapter to a great story. I love how you weave plausible espionage and how the Soviets, Americans and the Brits played and still play it. Sure, there's the sex, there was always the sex, but you make the players human and add a dimension of reality to what would otherwise only be sad and tawdry. I look forward to see how this plays out and whether or not Valerie lives to taste more than sex but freedom, too. Thanks, as always, for a great and realistic read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES