All Comments on 'The Gift of Venus: Seduced by Milfs'

by Raven_Feather

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KittyLover80KittyLover808 months ago

Terrific story and an exciting read. Great plot & characters. Thanks for writing this series. Brilliant descriptions of sexual activities. 5 Stars.

BiggaluteBiggalute8 months ago

A hugely erotic story, so well written and paced.

eyeshavya2eyeshavya28 months ago

Oh I loved it, had me feeling like a college boy again. I had to slowly jerk off to this and looking forward to the next adventure.

mytimetobehappymytimetobehappy8 months ago

great story. he was so aggressive with the college girls but almost submissive with the milfs. im confused.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale8 months ago

Fun story and very sexy. A little too much baby talk for me but still a five star story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Are more stories coming? Use the suggestions at the comments in the earlier story.

SirKevinSirKevin6 months ago

Excellent story, and good job keeping it clear what's happening and who's doing it (threesome can be tricky in writing, as in real life). Looking forward to more chapters. One thing: I've heard "boy toy", but never "toy boy". Maybe it's a regional thing.

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenabout 2 months ago

I can't remember if I had commented on this story before, but to hell with it. i was scrolling through favorites and this one popped out and grabbed me. I remembered it being a hot one, but I was pleasantly reminded that it was extra hot when I reached a few paragraphs in, The bells rung, alarm sounded, and knew just why I had returned to this story and was immediately reminded that it is one of the hottest ones I've ever read.

Please, I implore you, return to Kathy and Angela. They are perfect.

5 stars from me. Let's go, now. Work on the next phase!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous