All Comments on 'The Futanari Diaries Ch. 01'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I was Benji !!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Not something I would normally read, but I liked it. What a birthday present and then finding out you are going to be able to have sex with not only your sister but your mothers as well. Looking forward to more adventures of Benji and his family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a brilliant story! I love the alternate universe set-up, both a funny concept and a good way to help with suspension of disbelief as characters can behave in otherwise unrealistic ways regarding incest and casual sex, because it can just be passed off as how futagirls behave in this world. Definitely very hot action too, can’t wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are like 0.00001% of these in the global population, yet somehow, stories about it are cropping up everywhere. Not sure why this is exciting to anyone not in that group, though.

FeredirFeredirover 2 years ago

Been following your Ambiramus story that I've really enjoyed and when I saw you came up with another story with actual futas I got really excited! That was an amazing read. I was actually wondering if the futas here had balls since there was no mention of them whatsoever until amost at the very end in one sex scene. That was kind of weird to me since I've seen plenty of authors use them a lot on descriptions or during sex scenes for futa stories, which I personally think is really hot. Anyway, loving it so far and excited to see what you come up with for the next chapters!

kania_helpukania_helpuover 2 years ago

I think is funny that some people write " Not something I would normally read" but they read it anyway. Even after you extended warning at the beginning of the story. Good story by the way. I'll look forward to more chapters.

cbonestoolcbonestoolover 2 years ago

loved it!! please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kept getting interrupted by the author

DBRN84DBRN84about 2 years ago

Incest and future, yes!!!

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

No, not my thing, this is just way too over the top for my liking.

Just too ridiculous. But l understand this is your fantasy.

I absolutely love your work, but this genre just leaves me cold.

I was warned, but l had a peek. So now l know.

So from my perspective this scores 2/5.

Look forward to your next story that is not Futa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent! I especially like that despite the Dom aspect of the futa, there was love and affection. Also, not all futas are Doms. This was really well done. Thanks!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
Some Aspects.

In the beginning either Jade,Mom,or Caroline explained that Benji could have sex with Jade or Mum,but they could never be his Futawife since laws prevented that.But what wasn't detailed was about dating,especially dating-for-life.So do you think Benji could have Jade and Mum as his Futa Girlfriends? Honestly I wish they could and especially have Benji take his sister Jade out and hold hands,go shopping,and just do everything Boyfriends and Girlfriends do,oh and have Benji and Jade become exhibitionists and go out in public and make out and Benji takes out Jade's Girlcock and stroke it as people pass by and watch them,and finally Benji senses Jade get close to cumming and he bends down and sucks Jades girlcock to orgasm and Benji gets a stomach full of his sisters sweet girl cum.And the spectators all clap and applaud at the Sibling display and congratulate them for everything.

But about Jade and Benji it was not specified how old Jade was just that she was out of school and or college so I take Jade is in her early to mid 20's.or older.Also Jade told Benji that she never got fucked by the few guys she was with that she always fucked them,so does that imply that Jade is still a pussy and ass virgin,if so I wonder if Jade will one day let Benji take her ass and pussy cherries?,I sure hope so.

And the way Jade acted indeed made her seem Dom'ish but from viewpoint of Futagirls and Futanari Jade would be considered a Light Dom basically guiding Benji to do what she says without being too controlling or harsh,she was just the perfect type.Also Jade's Friends,Chantelle,Alexis,and forgot the third ones name,all were drawn to Benji,I wonder if any of them will become one or all 3 will become Benji's Futawives,so they can be with him all the time.

Lastly Jade explicitly told Benji he would become a Futagirl Magnet when he returned to school that following week,so will Benji end up getting lots of Futagirls phone numbers or more importantly lots of Futagirl Cock?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES