All Comments on 'The Devil's Pact Pt. 04'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

There was a moment when it was very good; but then you threw it away.

How can she love someone because he made her orgasm? Or because he gave her stuff? That’s not love.

She acknowledged that she was forced to break up with her boyfriend while she was being fucked in the ass, that she was compelled to degrade herself.and then had the audacity to say she loved him? She loves the man who raped her and the other women?

And let’s talk about Mark. The rapist. You want us to believe that this piece of shit wouldn’t compel underaged females? That he wouldn’t force them to love him or be his sex slaves like some Jeffry Epstein, trafficking in sex slavery?

Go fuck yourself. I hope you contract Covid and your demise is painful and lingering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@whackdoodle wtf is wrong with you? Someone is writing fiction! I repeat FICTION! You are wishing the writer a slow and painful death just because you don't like his writing. Something is seriously wrong with you and I hope you find the help you need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to more

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 2 years ago

I’ve been reading your stuff since you started posting a few weeks ago. Obviously, no one could be writing as fast as you are posting so it appears these are stories you’ve written before.

The other stories of yours that I’ve read have been . . . fun. Not much depth but kinky in an almost innocent way. But this story is different. It has characters who are somewhat likable. It has characters that are actually growing and changing and realizing their own flaws. It’s also telling a story on multiple levels, with an obvious arc death yet to be discovered. And yet, it’s the one you are uploading much slower than the others. Very frustrating!

Please, please, please, post these with the rapidity of some of the other of your older stories that you are uploading!

I actually laughed when you Mark amazed at Desiree’s husband’s “massive” 56 inch TV. Damn, bro! You can find TVs bigger than that in a trailer court these days. When did you write this, 2005? Hell, on my modest teacher’s income I bought a 60 inch TV in 2010.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The big thing that felt a little icky here was taking an interesting Latina character and then just making her the maid/cook for the main characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES