All Comments on 'The Captive Crossdresser Ch. 03'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Another good story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

once again, my home city with wonderful location descriptions and time travel in my head as I imagine a "burnt orange ford cortina with vinyl roof" thank you for a wonderful story Michelle x

IwannaTVIwannaTVabout 2 years ago

WELL I dont necessarily aprove of Alex's behavorior, it is after all fiction and i'm glad Crystal came to be satified with evry thing , the Aunt was a nice touch at the end... wasshe in on it ? I guess we'll never know.... I love everything that drips from your keyboard !

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsabout 2 years agoAuthor

I actually owned a 1977 burnt orange TE Ford Cortina with a black vinyl roof. Before that I owned a 1973 TC model, blue with a white roof. Both had the six cylinder 250 engine that was way overpowered for the size of the car and it was a dream to hoon around in and many a fumbled shag occurred in the back seats of both vehicles. I never spent much time in Manchester being a Birmingham girl (Aston actually - go Villa!) before my family emigrated to Australia but it seemed the most appropriate setting for the story. I have however visited Canal Street and enjoyed myself there.

maxx308maxx308about 2 years ago

Such a wonderful story, I'm glad I stopped and took the time to read it.

Thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great buildup as always Michelle. You are definitely among the best writers in the trans category for setting up your stories. But one big flaw you have is that while the sex you write is great, the sex scenes themselves feel too short. Some ideas on how to improve might be to try to make them more descriptive. Say in details what the characters are doing. Also be sure to say what one or both sides are feeling, both physically and emotionally again in detail. Use lots of dirty, descriptive words to do this. You writing is already really great, more potent sex scenes could make it excellent. Keep up the good work.

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 2 years ago

Fabulous story!!! I always look forward to the release of your latest endeavor. You never disappoint.

fimblefimbleabout 2 years ago

Great story as always... I'll have the candid too ;)

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4meabout 2 years ago

I have been searching for stories like yours….You are great writer and I love how you tied the ending all together…Please continue writing more stories like this…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have been reading your stories on the sly for years. At first, it was because I liked stories of women in hose and you delivered. But gradually I began to realize I liked the ones with trans women. But I never connected with the men in your stories, only the women. And then, two years ago, my brain broke (yay pandemic) and I finally accepted my own truth. I have been an out trans woman for over a year, and my life couldn’t be better. I doubt I’ll ever meet prince charming, but I have a great relationship with my ex and the kids are so supportive and happy that I’m happy. So thank you for the little part you played. 😊 And keep up the creativity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoy stories that reflect my situation living with my man who loves me just as I am. I spend most days dressed as a man but transform around dinner time into his loving woman, soon to be his wife. I loved your story and hope you will continue to evolve the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES