The Battered Lamp Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So much," he gasped, his balls tightening. "Drink it, slut!"

His cum erupted, drowning Chyna. The slut moaned as she swallowed, her tongue swirling about the tip of his cock, eager to gather every last drop of delicious cum she could. She popped her mouth off. "Did I satisfy you, Master?"

"You always do," Kyle smiled.

"Share," Alexina moaned, grabbing Chyna's head and kissing her cum-stained lips.

Kyle smiled before glancing out the window, watching the stores pass by on Meridian. It would only be ten minutes before they arrived. "Aaliyah, I wish that we can safely drive faster so I can reach my wife sooner."

"Nicely put," Aaliyah smiled. "Done. We'll be there in two minutes."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mount Shasta, California

Tourmaline shivered as she huddled on the wintry slopes of Mount Shasta. For days she had been staking out the cave where Amber's tail had ended. The traitor had disappeared into the spirit realm and Tourmaline did not possess the skill to follow. Her new master, Dean Burke, had sent her after the treasonous bitch. Because of Amber's betrayal, all of the coven were dead or captured and Tourmaline couldn't wait to inflict her revenge.

"Why does it have to be so damned cold where you ran to, bitch?" she groaned, her breath frosting the air. She rubbed her tanned cheeks, trying to work some warmth into them. Her heating spell was fading, and she would have to cast it again. "Come on, Amber, finish up in there."

"She will be out soon," a voice hissed.

Tourmaline jumped, looking around. A disturbance crawled through the snowy brush towards her composed of rippling air, like a dancing mirage. The form resembled a giant spider and it crept towards her. Tourmaline's heart caught in her throat, fear immobilizing her.

"Wh-what can I do for you, Erinyes?" Why is she here? I haven't betrayed Hecate.

"You hunt Christy?"

"Yeah, I hunt Amber." Tourmaline used Christy's coven name. "My Master sent me to kill her. He feared she would somehow elude your justice." Is that why she's here? Is the spirit offended that I pursued her quarry?

"You will not prevail."

Tourmaline frowned. "I have a stronger aura than Amber. I admit it's not much stronger, and I will have the element of surprise. I will strike her dead before she even knows I'm here."

"She has Ishtar's favor now," Erinyes spat; Tourmaline could feel the anger radiating off the spirit. "Ishtar's daughter travels with her. I cannot touch her directly."

"I see. Which daughter?"

"Iris. But, I can aide you. Your Master has Hecate's favor."

"I welcome your help," Tourmaline carefully answered. "Together, we'll cut out her pretty heart and avenge my fallen sisters."

"But death is far too good for her," cackled Erinyes. "She needs to be humiliated. She needs time to absorb the cost of betraying Hecate."

A smile split Tourmaline's tan lips. "How?"

"Did you know an Incubus is imprisoned nearby."

An Elemental of Love twisted by lust. Tourmaline's smile grew into a pleased smirk. "I think that would be perfect. I do have some skill in trapping and controlling elementals."

To be continued...