The Battered Lamp Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released the arrow. It went wide.

"You missed," snorted the woman, stepping closer, the air roiling faster in her hand, her fireball growing hotter.

Fumi reached out to the wind through her bow.

The wind caught her arrow, turning it, guiding it around behind the woman, streaking for Zaritha's back. The arrow speeding up, hurtling like a missile. Zaritha let out another cackle, raising up her hand to deliver the final blast.

As Zaritha's hand snapped down, the arrow struck her in the back. Zaritha screamed, her throw jarred, the fireball streaking over Fumi's face. The heat seared across Fumi's body, her skin crisping. Fumi's howls joined her attackers.

"You fucking bitch!" coughed Zaritha, falling to her knees, her voice thick and liquid. "I'll tear your heart out." Zaritha rose. The arrow in the back wasn't enough.

Pain consumed all of Fumi's body. She couldn't fight it. Her body wanted to surrender to the agony, her consciousness swam. "I'm getting...back to...Kyle!" she hissed.

She fired one last arrow.

Zaritha moved her arms to block it. The arrow clanged on metal, a powerful ringing filled the air. Something heavy fell off Zaritha's wrist into the snow. The Ifrit froze, and then a bubbling laugh escaped her lips.

"You freed me." Joy rang in Zaritha's voice.

Zaritha tore the other bracer off, dropping it on the snow beside the first one. Fumi fought with consciousness, holding her bow, trying to get the strength to draw another arrow and finish off the woman.

"He is going to pay," growled the woman. She flashed into fire and hurtled off into the air.

Fumi collapsed back into the snow, confusion warring with the pain. She didn't understand her reprieve. The wind howled and trees crackled as they burned. She had somehow driven the woman off, but agony consumed her. She had won, but it didn't matter. Her body was too burned.

"I can't die," she hissed. "Kyle...waits..."

Summoning his face, she crawled through the snow, her bow clutched in one hand, her mind fighting to stay conscious. There was only once chance. One hope. The kami. She dragged herself through the cool snow, meter-by-meter. She wasn't going to quit. She wasn't going to give up.

Her fingers touched bare rock. She was close. She gripped a crevasse, pulling herself forward, her tender breasts and stomach screaming as she slid across the uneven surface and splashed into the springs water.

Darkness took her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Even formed of fire, Zaritha was wracked by pain. She could somehow still feel the arrows embedded in her body, spilling out her blood. She did not know how the little bitch had shot her in the back. But none of that mattered.

"I am free!"

All the pain was worth it. She would take a hundred arrows to not serve that sadistic bastard.

Zaritha soared across Hokkaido, her wounded body drawn to the immense heat burning in its core. She needed fire. She raced up to the slope, the air thinning, the temperature dropping. She reached the caldera and dove down a steam vent, working her way deeper and deeper into the volcano until she found the magma chamber and buried herself into the burning rocks, drinking in the fire.

Her pain fading as her body healed, she began to plot her revenge on Dean Burke.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Spirit Realm

Christy reached the end of the rainbow path.

"Why do you put yourself through this?" Kyle asked.

She froze. Her husband stood on the edge of the rainbow path, standing crisp against the wavering, dream terrain of the spirit world. His face was hard, his angular eyes boring at her, a sneer curling his lips.

"Do you think I'll take you back after what you did?"

Even knowing it wasn't Kyle, the words still stung the witch. "I'm not listening to you, Erinyes."

"It doesn't make my words any less true. Your sins can never be washed clean. Ishtar will not forgive your stained soul."

Those same fears gnawed at her heart. She pushed a curl of brown hair off her cheek, and gave Hecate's vengeful daughter a fixed look. The spiteful spirit hunted Christy for breaking her oaths to the coven. But so long as she was on the rainbow path, Ishtar protected her. "I have to have hope. Unless you think I'll just walk off the path and let you kill me."

"Hecate can always take you back."

"I don't want to go back."

"Even if she can give you Kyle."

Christy's heart almost froze. She wanted Kyle so bad. But she didn't deserve him. Not after she sold Aaliyah to the coven. I should have just shared him. I would have been happy. Aaliyah wasn't so bad. And she knew how to lick pussy. We could have had a lot of fun together. Loved each other.

"The only way she could give me Kyle is by controlling him."

"And?" The Fake-Kyle cocked his head, puzzlement creasing his brow.

Christy wasn't going to make that mistake again.

"It doesn't matter. I am putting my trust with Iris and Ishtar."

"And I'll be waiting out here. When she rejects you, we'll have such a lovely conversation."

Christy looked at the end of the rainbow path and the shimmering curtain of light. Her body trembled, fear rooting her in place. If Ishtar didn't accept her, she would be at Erinyes's mercy. Death would be far better. But she couldn't go back to Hecate. Serving the goddess had been the wrong decision; it had cost her everything.

She stepped through the curtain of light and entered Ishtar's realm.

Lush plants dangled from terraces, curtaining stone walls with green, flowering veins. Water fell from the terraces to pools dotted with flowering lotuses. The air was warm, a light mist cooling her skin, carried by a perfumed breeze. A sweet song ghosted on the breeze, summoning Christy through the hanging gardens.

Christy followed, pushing past hanging trellis, flowering vines caressing her face as she moved deeper and deeper through the garden. Her fear retreated with every verdant brush. What could harm her in this place? She only heard warmth and love in the song. The further into the gardens she ventured, the more beautiful and lush it grew until the stone was almost choked by the vibrant, flowering plants. A rainbow of flowers surrounded her, the colors more vibrant and saturated than anything found in the real world.

The song led her to a still pool, the waters cerulean and colorful koi swam in the depths. Lilies and lotuses dotted the tranquil surface. In the middle stood a woman, the water up to her waist, her breasts lush and full, white milk trickling from her fat, dark-red nipples. Her face was beautiful, perfect, her eyes a deep, warm brown.

"Mother," Iris called out, the spirit dancing across the waters, her youthful figure the color of rainbows. "I've returned!"

"You have guided her to me," purred the Goddess Ishtar. "Well done, my beloved daughter."

Iris giggled, reaching her mother and bending down to latch onto her milk-laden breast, sucking loud, cooing in delight. Christy's mouth grew dry as she ached to satisfy her sudden thirst on the Goddess's heavenly substance. Ishtar smiled at her, soft and motherly, and beckoned to her.

Christy stepped into the shallow water. The mud at the bottom of the pool was thick, her feet sinking up to her ankles in the muck. She grunted, taking a step forward, her foot sinking almost to her knee on the next step. She struggled, barely pulling her foot out, and took another step. Her foot sank even deeper into the thick, warm mud.

"What? What's going on?"

"Why are you here?" Ishtar asked her.

"To be free of Hecate."

"That is not why you are here," the Goddess objected. "She is merely a consequence. Why are you here?"

"I don't understand." Christy ripped her leg out, stepping forward, reaching the middle of the pool. She sank to her waist, her head barely above the water. Fear burned inside her.

"Why are you here?"

Christy struggled to think, struggled to move. The mud was so thick, sucking down at her body. She craned her neck back, trying to keep her mouth and nose above the water. "I told you, to be free of Hecate."

Ishtar's expression grew sad; Christy sank a little bit more. She fought to keep her mouth above the water, her arms flailing, splashing the water. If I'm not here to be free of Hecate, then why am I here? If Hecate is merely the consequence, then why am I actually here? I need Ishtar because I betrayed the Hecate and she is sending Erinyes to kill me? I betrayed Hecate because I was consumed with guilt. I loved Kyle, and I hurt him so bad.

"Forgiveness," Christy shouted. "I'm here for forgiveness."

What are you doing, Christy? Aaliyah's words echoed in her mind. The stunned and hurt look on Aaliyah's dusk face was burned into Christy's memories.

I knew they were going to kill her, deep down inside, but I let myself believe they were merely going to drain her of her powers. I lied to myself. I sent an innocent woman to her death just so I could have Kyle all to myself.

The guilt filled her fully.

And more memories filled her, every bad thing she had ever done in her life. Swearing her soul to Hecate, cheating on her school work, lying to her parents, stealing makeup from a department store, bullying her younger brother until he would cry, all the little hurts she had inflicted on others with a careless word.

"Please, forgive me?" she sobbed.

"Why should I forgive you?" Ishtar asked. "You have been sorry before, but that did not stop you from doing worse acts."

"I'll be a better person. I promise!"

"And will that stop you from causing petty harms again? I can see it all. Hurt still festers inside your younger brother for how you treated him as a child. Rachel had to change schools after you and your friends bullied her in the seventh grade. She often cries herself to sleep. You claim to love Kyle, and yet you crushed his heart in your jealous hands. Will you never harm another? Can you actually promise that?"

It was an impossible promise. "I'm a good person though! I really am. I made some mistakes, but so does everyone."

"A good person does not send an innocent being to her death just so she can have a man!" Such anger burned in Ishtar's voice. Christy sank deeper into the mud. She craned her neck, just keeping her nose and lips above the water. The water lapped over her mouth and nose, and she coughed and spluttered as she tried to breath. "Why should you be forgiven, Christy Leonardson?"

Why should I be forgiven? The look of betrayed fear in Aaliyah's eyes burned in her mind. Aaliyah had loved her, accepted her, and trusted her. How can I ever be forgiven for such a crime?

"I shouldn't," Christy whispered. "I sent Aaliyah to her death. I don't deserve to be forgiven!"

Her words hung in the air, echoing through the gardens. I don't deserve to be forgiven. She closed her eyes and prepared herself to be pulled beneath the waters. Drowning was a better mercy than Erinyes.

"I forgive you anyways" Ishtar whispered.

The mud released her. Christy kicked her legs, paddled her arms, and pulled herself out of the muck to stand in the waist deep water, the bottom suddenly as firm as hard dirt. Ishtar's warm, motherly smile was back, and she beckoned to Christy.

Tears streaming down her face, the witch walked through the water, cleansed by its purity. I did the most horrible thing in the world and she forgave me.

"Forgiveness can never be earned. It can never be bought or bargained for." Ishtar's arm wrapped around the witch, bringing her lips to the Goddess's milk-heavy tit. "Forgiveness can only be given. It is a gift."

"Thank you." Tears still falling, Christy engulfed Ishtar's dark-red nipple and tasted the Goddess's sweet milk. It was rich and smooth, filling her mouth with ambrosia. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked harder, greedy for the wonderful liquid. She could feel something inside her, a dark shadow, the traces of Hecate on her soul, driven back by the purity of her new Goddess's milk.

"Drink deep," purred the Goddess. "You are one of mine now. Hecate cannot touch you without contending with me."

Hands touched Christy's legs, soft and gentle, spreading her thighs apart. An eager face pressed against her pussy beneath the pure waters, a tongue probing the witch's folds. Christy moaned around the Goddess's nipple, still nursing, as Iris licked and nuzzled at her pussy. Pleasure stirred inside Christy, joining the warmth of Ishtar's motherly gift.

The witch let her hands explore the Goddess's lush body as Iris sucked harder at her pussy, the rainbow spirit's deft tongue probing deep into her hole, brushing all those wonderful nerves. Christy found Ishtar's other, heavy breast, rolling her nipple and coating her hands in the Goddess's sweet milk.

"That's it," purred the Goddess, stroking Christy's brunette locks. "Let yourself be pleasured. You have earned this moment of peace. Your road shall be hard, but you shall receive such happiness at the end of it."

Christy moaned around Ishtar's nipple, swallowing another mouthful of sweet, divine milk. Iris's tongue slipped between her asscheeks, the spirit probing Christy's asshole as her fingers plunged deep into the witch's pussy. A spasm ran through the witch, her pleasures mounting.

She was about to cum.

She sucked harder, savoring the delicious milk. Iris's tongue rimmed her with passion, stirring fiery pleasure. Christy shuddered, looking at Ishtar's loving eyes. Her milk seemed endless, feeling her belly with greedy gulps.

"That's it. Let yourself go. Give yourself over to Iris's pleasure."

Christy obeyed her new Goddess. Her pussy spasmed about Iris's probing fingers, and her asscheeks clenched about the spirit's face. Her body writhed as wave after wave of rapture rolled through her. Her lips sucked harder, milk squirting into her hungry mouth, dribbling down her chin to her small breasts. She rode her climax into ecstasy, and then slowly came back down, her body suffused with bliss, the Goddess's gentle hands stroking her hair and back.

She releases the nipple, licking her lips to get every drop of the Goddess's gift. "Thank you, Ishtar."

"You are most welcome." The Goddess smiled, and leaned down and kissed her on the lips. It was an amazing kiss. Only one of Kyle's made her heart beat faster.

Ishtar had forgiven her, but would Kyle? She doubted it.

"Iris will guide you back."

"My pleasure," the rainbow spirit smiled, pressing her nubile body up against Christy.

"You may receive one boon from my daughter. She will stay with you until you use it."

Iris gasped, then hugged Christy tight. "How wonderful."

"Do not give into despair. Kyle will need you before this is all over."

Hope beat in Christy's breast as she walked the rainbow path out of the Spirit Realm back to the real world. Erinyes glowered, still in Kyle's form, but the witch had no fear of Hecate's daughter now. She had been washed clean of the foul Goddess.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mount Asashi, Hokkaido, Japan

Fumi drifted on the cusp of death, her body burning and cold at the same time. She had no energy, was barely even conscious. The only thing keeping her badly wounded body going was the copious seed the kami had pumped into her right before her duel with Zaritha. And every moment she felt herself slipping farther and farther down into the darkness.

She clung to the only thing that mattered to her--Kyle.

His image was in her mind, her will to live clutched at his fingers, straining to hold on as she slipped centimeter by centimeter. Someone was bound to visit the hot spring and find her, get her to help. She just had to hold on to Kyle a little longer.

She felt a presence nearby. Snow crunched and warm, strong fingers grasped her body. "Kyle," she moaned, barely more than a whisper. Somehow, he had come for her, found her upon the slopes of Mount Asashi. He picked her up and draped her naked, wet body across his warm back. Her shivering form drank that warmth.

She was being saved. "Thank you, Kyle."

"I'm not Kyle," Kyle answered.

"I love you," Fumi murmured. "I love you..." Relaxing her grip, she drifted off into unconsciousness.

Warmth wrapped her. Rough blankets covered her and she lay on a lumpy mattress. Confusion wracked Fumi. She wanted to ask where she was, but she didn't have the strength. A salty-bitter scent tickled her nose--cum.

Something settled on her face. Wet and soft, a spicy musk filled her nose, mixed with the scent of cum. Her Yuki-onna instincts kicked in and she opened her mouth. Wonderful, warm cum dripped into her lips, mixed with that spicy musk. Her tongue licked out, nuzzling through the a spongy, warm material, finding more cum in the hot depths.

Her body absorbed the energy. It was weak, not fresh from the source, but she could feel it nourishing her body, healing her burns. She drifted back off to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

South Hill, Washington

Kyle and his harem piled into Shannon's expanded SUV, an excited energy in the air. Fatima's two concubines, Kayleah and Ann, clutched each other, hopeful looks in their eyes. Kyle gripped the powered up Panacea in his hand, staring at it. The gem's rainbow light danced colors around the inside of the SUV. His mom was inside the house, and Kyle still felt the blissful rush of endorphins from their lovemaking.

He was trembling with excitement, his cock bulging his pants. He had just made love with his mother-in-law to power the panacea, and new lust stirred in him. The panacea brimmed with all the lust of the orgy, feeding into Kyle.

"Let me help you, Master," Chyna purred. She reached out, stroking his hard cock through his jeans. She unzipped him, reaching in to pull him out. "Mmm, it's still damp with Mother."

All the concubines called Faiza mother out of respect. Chyna leaned down, licking up Faiza's juices off his cock. Kyle groaned, running a hand through her dark brown hair as Shannon backed the SUV out of the driveway.

Aaliyah snuggled against him, a smile filling her dusky face. "This is going to work," she reassured him. "We're going to get our wife back."

Kyle nodded, groaning as Chyna's mouth engulfed his cock. She sucked hard, bobbing her head. Kyle groaned, glad things were changing. Finally, he was going to put something right. After he healed Fatima, he was going to track down Fumi. She had called once when she reached Hokkaido, excited that she was on the trail of some magic that would allow them to be intimate without Fumi stealing his essence.

And then he would find Christy. He was going to tell her she was forgiven and he hoped she would come back to him. She had made a mistake, but she had fixed it and helped save Aaliyah. Once he had his wives together, they could deal with the detective and his suspicions.

Then everything would be back together.

"I don't want to be disturbed while we're in the hospital," Kyle moaned. Chyna's mouth sucked nosily, the slut eager for his cum.

"I can cast a spell," Phillipa, Britney's mate and a witch, suggested. She was cuddled on Britney's lap, his best friend looking quite happy as she nuzzled at Phillipa's neck. "That's okay, right?"

"Yes, it is," Britney purred, nipping at her flesh.

"I can keep anyone out, too," Aaliyah pouted, her hand resting on Chyna's head, forcing the concubine to deep-throat Kyle's cock. "Kyle just has to make the wish. This is Harem business."

"Oh, okay," Phillipa shrank. "I was just trying to be helpful."

Aaliyah sighed. "I'm sorry. Why don't we both do it? No point in taking chances."

"No point," Kyle groaned, his balls tightening. "That's it, slut! Keep sucking. I'm going to give you so much cum."

"Is she pleasing you, my husband?" Aaliyah purred in his ear, her tongue flicking out to touch his lobe, teasing him.