All Comments on 'The Battered Lamp Ch. 15'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoy alot of your stories. Just my opinion but they don't need to end every chapter with a cliffhanger. It almost makes me want to give up.

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

More cuckoldry of the main character in a harem story.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

One of the other readers commented about the cliffhangers at the end of the chapters...wants to quit reading the stories...cannot bear the waiting...??? Oh, well...

I, myself, appreciate the buildup to the next chapter...

Like, now...Zaritha sent the young Japanese man to his death...he is going to have vaginal sex with Fumi, not knowing she is a succubus, and fulfilling Zaritha's spurring him to 'have some fun'...And Zaritha is gonna get a very large, ugly surprise from Fumi...the artifact will be used to protect and defend "the family"...

On to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story itself is compelling. The incest, ass licking and ass-to-mouth strongly suggest a need for counseling. Seriously dude, no more butt licking or cock sucking after ass fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES