All Comments on 'The Battered Lamp Ch. 13'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We seem to have got to the point, so common in harem stories, where our erstwhile hero Kyle has become seriously unlikeable with no obvious redeeming features. Which is fair enough, but it makes it a bit harder to care about which way this goes.

great lovergreat loverover 2 years ago

The story has gone to the dogs. I was rating 5 on this story so far, but now it has become terrible. Kyle Unmei has zero redeeming qualities. All of the characters are super flawed at this point of time. What is the objective, the beginning and the end? Help yourself and don't' read after chapter 12.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Have to agree with other 2 comments...story is really getting out-of-hand, all the sex in the open, and nobody caring about it. I am all for voyeurism and being an exhibitionist, but Kyle has to learn to control his urges...all this around him-friends, classmates, professors...gotta think he is an ASSHOLE (even with the spells concealing them while they fuck...)

Detective Donnar...I see him as possible being an ally at some point...

Zaritha...meh...will see where she ends up...

Fumi and Christy are going to come out alright...too much "good" and positivity working for them!

**5**Stars...only because I like the fantasy...I know the story has 33 parts...can only hope it gets better...

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader2 months ago

a fair warning about this story.. this main character is a wimpy and willing cuckhold who enjoys seeing another man who hates him, cum in the mouth of the woman he is on a date with.. and is willing to share is women with other men just to keep them ( because he loves them more than he respects himself ).. he is the worst cuck.. an emotionally driven limp dicked simp under the authors facade of being strong and dominant. this story is another of these submissive male power fantasies. but if you are into being cock caged with something hard in your ass to fuck out any form of masculinity.. then this is the story for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES