All Comments on 'The Battered Lamp Ch. 09'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
StoryguyStoryguyover 2 years ago

My only criticism of your series is that you keep confusing the relationship between Kyle and Faiza. Is she his mother, his stepmom, a family friend? Is she just some woman that he lives with?

You're constantly indicating that they are not related, like in this story, "I know you've practically raised him." Parents don't practically raise their kids. Stepparents, grandparents, family friends "practically raise" other people's kids.

It's a confusing detail repeated several times throughout the series that detracts from the otherwise excellent quality of your work.

Another weird detail that doesn't quite make sense is the "college." It sounds more like a high school than a college. Just the practical aspects of how you describe the classes and the schedule. No one takes "gym class" in college. You might have a physical education credit, but that takes the form of some specific sport or activity. Professors aren't roaming the lunchroom (another high school concept) disciplining students.

I like this series and several of your other works. But some of the minor elements make it all seem like something you edited in a hurry after you wrote the whole thing. They're almost like structural flaws in the story.

I am looking forward to this series continuing, as well as some of your other series. Honestly, I'm not sure how you crank out the sheer volume of stories so quickly. It's impressive.

SabatakiSabatakiover 2 years ago

They keep getting better and better, well done!

Mwilliams329Mwilliams329over 2 years ago

The plot thickens... dun dun dunnnnnn

carlslimcarlslimover 2 years ago

I love the story and have gotten very invested in the characters and plot in general!! The descriptions of sex scenes and normal interactions are amazing!! However, I totally agree with storyguy. The Kyle's relationship with mom changing sometimes even mid sentence is very distracting.. I stop and go back several paragraphs thinking I must have misread or missed something only to find out it is just a error.. The fact that it seems in every way like a high school, but called a college is weird, but the way the main characters act around parents and authority makes me feel like the characters are younger than college students anyway.. These are minor things and the story is still amazing!! Can't wait for the next chapter and the reunion on Kyle and his Genie!! OMG, and Mom dating the Dean!! It is going to get crazy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm enjoying this series, though my criticism is the same as Storyguy's.

I will add that, having read most of your other work here and on another site, this particular series seems like it's written by a different person. That's not bad or good, just an observation.

BadofboneBadofboneover 2 years ago

MC still has no backbone

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Aaaawwww...dirty words...dirty words...dirty words!! Glad the professor is gone, now it is "Dean Burke's" turn...gonna take advantage of a widow...I think she will have a 'surprise for him...AND NOT SEXUAL!!

Christy...'maybe' redemption is in her future...but her purple monster (jealousy) must be banished!!

Faiza...some kind of being, along the line of Britney...and I see Kyle actually being 100% Hokkaido-born Japanese, so he and Fumi will be allowed to vaginally copulate...and have children...

Away, to Chapter 10...Wwwhhheeeeee....

ladidailadidaiover 1 year ago

This "college" is the most high school-like place I've ever seen in a story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like the idea of this story, I'll try to keep on reading, by no means you're a bad writer, you have a good amount of followers, but without repeating the previous comments that I agree with, what I choose to think happened with the inconsistencies is that there was a re-edit at some point that change the high-school to a college and Faiza's relation as well, perhaps to comply with this (or another) website's policy, like age and such I'd say, and then publishing so quickly here (back when this was published) made this things noticeable. it's kind of a mute point to complain about a finished story but I thought I should comment about me giving OP the benefit of the doubt

202GE202GE9 months ago

Adding an appropriate tags to this chapter would have alerted me to skip the rest of this story. 2/5

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader2 months ago

this author doesnt understand what love is, thats the problem with his story.. he conflates it with base lust, self denial and the twisted ideals of equality.. no, this is just a sad story, that really has the wrong author writing it. honestly, any form of equality that requires a man to be a cuck to have a relationship with a woman, is a balless loser.. who should suck cock and take it up the ass with his own cock caged just as his woman eats pussy, and sucks ass.. because equality right? fuck out of here with this limp dick bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES