All Comments on 'The Battered Lamp Ch. 01'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
sucksexfulsucksexfulover 2 years ago

An excellent start. Looking forward to more.

SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

An amazing tale. Please continue with this. 5 stars

dkindigdkindigover 2 years ago

Followed, love the way this is developing, looks like it will be a great storyline...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting. Not the typical Genie story and a lot going on here.

jwmcleanjwmcleanover 2 years ago

ok it was just getting good and ended......now i wait to see if you keep going

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story . AAAA+++

great lovergreat loverover 2 years ago

Well written. 5 stars!

beach_bouybeach_bouyover 2 years ago

Great read!!! Looking forward to reading this chain!

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

Wow, just wow. That was one hell of an opening...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

6 stars, great chapter with a lot of plot and sex, usually we get one or the other. Can't wait to see in what kind of trouble awaits them.

Leatherface1111Leatherface1111over 2 years ago

Does Reed James know you're posting his story here?

TAURUS66TAURUS66over 2 years ago

Outstanding! Can’t wait to see what Happens next

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Interesting way of inserting the prologue into chapter one. Any other substantial edits (besides the obvious ones going from STO to Literotica)? In other words, is it exactly the same, or have things changed enough for it to be more than just a reread for people who read it on STO?

Old_geezerOld_geezerover 2 years ago

It should be: pussy peeking between sleek thighs. It was correct in the first version. Enjoyed the story the first time and will re-read to see the improvements, I still have it in my library as an epub.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Interesting take on the Djinn...

Holyknight69Holyknight69over 2 years ago

Very good chapter. Good foreshadowing 4/5 stars.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Ah, yes...a sci-go sex story...

Being a Frank Herbert/Isaac Asimov/etc fan, I love stories like this...I see a simple start to this, yet there WILL BE power unleashed, Good vs Evil, AND πŸ’˜ LOVE abounding between Kyle and Aaliyah...

**5** Stars....πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ β­β­β­β­β­πŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒβš‘βš‘

arrowglassarrowglassabout 2 years ago
Great start!

Looking forward to reading more!!!

DrofLove957DrofLove957almost 2 years ago

Aladiin's lamp the hot way. Liked your version. Outside of Disney version and I Dream of Jeanie TV series. I've only read one other version. A scifi version. This story would make a good Scifi/fantasy, Romance, Young Adult novel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Question: Could Kyle have his Genie create multiple homes (hearth) for him, then he sells them and uses the proceeds to live on? The Genie seems to be able to create food and clean the house. Cash proceeds from the sale of houses for other living needs (Cars, medical care, etc.) The Genie continues to acquire pussy (harem) for him as he desires. No need to go to college with this strategy. No need to risk his life in the ROTC/Army. Now just need to find the solution so Kyle doesn’t die fighting whatever war the Genie wants him to fight. He might try having the Genie disprove all Religions as that is what they seem to be fighting over. Peace in the Middle East and Kyle could take credit for that. I would try to work toward that strategy.

James G 5James G 5over 1 year ago

Good start. One jarring note, in talking about the incense it says his mom burned it and Kyle got to like it, then it says "before she passed."

But his mom's alive.

So either his grandmother burned it, or you meant his mom passed her love of it on to him.

Otherwise good start... though I might have opened with the prophecy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A nice start, I'm curious to see if the opposition provides challenge, as the djinn seems to be able to just insta bend all women to his will.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

He might try having the Genie disprove all Religions as that is what they seem to be fighting over. Peace in the Middle East

.

All wars are fought over population pressures and resource access. Religion, nationalism, culture - are just convenient covers and rallying points

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 1 year ago

Don't read this story! The author fucks it up by turning the protagonist into a cuck. Something that exists only to be a sad little simpy paypig raising other men's children...

ProgamermoveProgamermoveabout 1 year ago

Enjoying the story a little until bam: incest. 1/5

upyoursixupyoursix10 months ago

I'm also confused about his mom. I'm just assuming it's actually his step mom he lives with

tinfoilhattinfoilhat7 months ago

This might get interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES