Tempted By Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's laugh turned into a deep moan when he lay out between her thighs, spread her pussy and sucked on her clit. "That's it, baby, give mommy that kiss I asked for on twitter."

Craig gave her clit a quick kiss, then ran his tongue slowly through her wet lips. He wiggled it back and forth, causing mom to squirm as he explored the folds of her pussy. She gasped when he shoved his rigid tongue inside her and sucked, getting a mouthful of her juices.

He worked his tongue in circles, tasting her as he inhaled, his nostrils filling with the sweet forbidden scent of his mother's hot flesh. Mom put her legs around his shoulders, her soft feet on his back and her thighs pressing to his cheeks.

Craig moved his head, making her squeal in delight as he tongue fucked her. Mom's hand slid in front of his face, spreading herself even wider and letting his tongue sink even deeper into her sticky slit.

Craig teased his tongue around her fingers, kissing them, then repeated his slow journey though her lips, this time working his way towards her clit. Mom rocked her hips, sliding his tongue more quickly to her button, then pushed forward, shoving her pussy in his face.

Craig licked her clit hard, working his tongue up and down and side to side. Mom moaned when he pushed a finger into her pussy, and gave her clit several quick hard sucks.

"I can't believe we're doing this," she breathed. "I can't believe my son is eating my cunt." She paused to moan when he pushed a second finger inside her. "The cunt he was just fucking with his big fat cock."

Craig's cock responded to her words, straining into the sheets as she continued to talk dirty as he fingered her while his tongue danced across her clit.

"The cock his mother jacked off. Your slut mother jerked you off and played with your balls and drained every drop all over the picture of her cunt that she showed online."

Her hips rocked into his tongue, working her clit more firmly against his tongue.

"The cunt all those young boys want to lick and fuck. The cunt they wished they could taste, but can't. Those poor boys want to fuck their mommy, but they don't have a dirty mommy like you do, do they?"

Craig's only answer was to grow bolder and add a third finger into her pussy. Mom groaned as she stretched around him. But her hips jerked and her toes curled into his shoulders showing she enjoyed it.

He pushed them in and out. Slow at first then faster. He did the same to her clit, sucking in a slow rhythm then going faster and harder, matching his thrusting fingers.

"No, you have what all those boys dream about, a mother so horny she'd tease and fuck her own son." She released a long sigh and her thighs were trembling against her cheek. "Right there, honey. Suck mommy's clit and make her cum in her son's face!"

She put her hands in his hair, wrapping her fingers into it tight enough to hurt, but he didn't mind at all. All he could focus on were her next words.

"God, I can't wait to come so I can lay you back and suck your cock!"

Craig lost patience and thrust his fingers hard and fast while sucking her clit hard enough to fill the room with wet smacking sounds. Mom cried out and clamping her thighs around his head, arched her back.

Her hands left his hair and he looked up to see she was now playing with her nipples, tugging and twisting them to the point it looked painful.

"Like that," Mom groaned her dark eyes on his. "Just like that, honey. Suck that clit just like mommy's going to suck your dick."

Her hips thrust hard into his fingers as she spoke in a trembling whisper. "Going to have my son's cock in my mouth! Going to taste my cunt on it. Going to lick your balls and....Yes!"

Mom threw her head back and howled like an animal. Her pussy contracted around his thrusting fingers and her hips went wild, grinding her hot sticky flesh into his face. Craig kept sucking her clit keeping his lips around it, as she squirmed and writhed on the bed.

Mom's feet pushed hard into his shoulders and her ass was now off the bed as she came screaming in her son's face. She seemed to come harder than before and the sounds of her squeals and yelps had his cock aching as if he hadn't come a half hour ago.

Mom gasped and this time it was his face that caught a spurt of warm sticky fluid when her pussy contracted and let loose. Mom's legs dropped from his shoulders and she lay there her breasts heaving as she fought to catch her breath.

"Wow," She moaned. "The damn room is spinning." As he sat up between her legs, she gave him a tired smile. "Baby, you're a better fuck than any man I've been with since your dad."

"Dad." He hadn't even thought of that. Christ, what would his father think of this?

"Don't." Mom seemed to read his mind. "We'll talk about that. Right now, I think you've earned a very nice reward from your slutty mom, don't you?"

She patted the bed and Craig found the thoughts of his father rapidly being replaced by those of what his mother was about to do for him. He turned and lay back on the bed and swinging her leg over his right thigh, mom straddled his waist.

She leaned over and shook her tits side to side, teasing her nipples across his lips and laughing as he struggled to lick them. She stopped moving, allowing him to briefly suck on each of them. Mom eased back down the bed and surprised him by pausing to tongue and gently suck on his nipples.

He was surprised at how good it felt, but at the same time his body had tensed and he was trembling in anticipation of where her tongue would soon be. Mom backed down the bed and he felt her hot wet slit pushing into his leg.

She kissed and licked her way down her chest, and he groaned when she grabbed his cock and pumped it while she teased her tongue down his stomach. She finally reached his cock, and remaining on her hands knees propped herself up on her elbows and kissed the tip of his cock.

A shiver went through him and just that brief contact of her soft lips made his hips jerk.

"Oh, someone really wants his mommy's mouth on his cock, doesn't he?" Mom traced a slow wet circle around his purple head and he whimpered when she drew her tongue back again.

"Yeah? You want mommy to suck your cock? Want her to..."

"Just suck my fucking cock, mom." He surprised both her and himself by grabbing her head and pushing it down.

Mom couldn't have been too offended as she opened wide, taking his cock deep into her mouth. Her dark eyes rolled back and she moaned around his cock. She opened her mouth wider and making a wet gurgling sound took his cock down to the base of his shaft.

"Damn, mom." Craig groaned when her tongue slipped out and caressed his balls.

She remained where she was, with her son's cock completely engulfed in her mouth and slowly shook her head back and forth. Craig gasped as his sensitive head was worked around her hot wet mouth, and removed his hand from her head.

Mom grabbed his wrist and not only put his hand back, but wrapped her hair around it. She continued to hold him deep and drool was now sliding from her mouth and down her shaft. Mom closed her eyes and with a low moan began bobbing her head.

"Fuck, that's so hot." Craig whispered as he watched his mother suck his cock.

She had eased back and was taking him about halfway down each time. He wrapped his fingers more tightly in her hair and moved his hand up and down. He wasn't pushing her, just guiding her cock along his shaft as she sucked.

Mom cupped his balls with one hand and wrapped the other around his shaft. She released his cock and surprised him again by letting a thick glob of pre cum laced spit drool from her mouth and onto his cock. She worked it along his shaft were her hand and licked her lips.

"Hmm, my cunt tastes so good on your cock, baby." She pushed her tongue into the slit of his dick and pulled it back, taking a trail of precum with her.

"Camera?"

Craig grabbed it from next to him and zoomed in to just her mouth over his cock and snapped away.

"Keep going." Mom pressed her lips to his head, pouting over it, then took him back into her mouth.

She deep throated him once more and paused until he took a picture. She then resumed bobbing her head, but this time placed a hand on each of his thighs, looking at him as she gave him a hands free blow job.

She bobbed her head faster than before and Craig's hips couldn't stay still, thrusting into her descending mouth. Mom moaned each time she took him deep and he felt her grinding her pussy into his knee.

Craig took his eyes briefly off his mother's mouth on his cock and stared at her amazing ass in the air as she knelt over his leg. He could still see his hand print on her cheeks and for the first time since his mother had grabbed his dick he wondered if this was real.

Did his mother really jack him off; had he fucked her so hard she'd come for him, then ate her pussy? Was he really watching his mother slobber and moan all over his dick like a sex crazed porn star.

The answers to all that were obviously yes, but for some reason it really hit him hard that he and his mother were fucking like all those boys on twitter said they wanted to with their mom. He was not only living his fantasy, but that of far more boys his age than he would have thought possible.

Mom brought all of his attention back to what he was experiencing when she released his cock with a loud wet sucking sound and spit flying around his cock and down her chin. She titled her head and wrapping her lips around his cock moved up and down, sliding the length of his cock between her soft lips.

She switched to the other side, and then caused him to gasp when the last time she went to the base of his cock, she ducked her head and sucked his balls into her mouth. She pushed his cock against his stomach, and made a show of licking his balls, bathing them with her soft pink tongue.

Craig had lowered the camera to the bed, his hand resting on it. He quickly picked it up and as he took a picture of his mother tonguing his balls, she winked at him. She pumped his cock in her slick hand as she took turns taking each of his balls into her mouth and gently sucking on them.

"So good," He breathed. "God you can give head, mom."

"I wonder if you could find a mother's day card that says that?" Mom said, then ran her tongue up his shaft and paused at the tip. "How about you fuck your nasty mother's mouth?"

She took just the tip in her mouth and paused, her eyes on his and a look of expectation on her flushed and now sticky face. When he didn't move right away. Mom sighed then proceeded to rapidly bob her head.

She took him deep each time and as she moved picked up speed until she was all but slamming her mouth down on his cock. Mom's eyes remained on his and her eyebrows raised as if saying 'well?'

Craig pushed her head down hard, the next time he rose up and she squealed around his cock. He thrust his hips at the same time and mom made a sexy wet gagging sound. Craig put his other hand in her hair and now drove her mouth up and down his cock while fucking her face.

Mom yelped and whimpered and her face had turned a brighter shade of red. She was drooling down his cock and her eyes were now watering from having her son's cock force fed to her. But her hips were moving, grinding her pussy hard into his knee.

Her hand slipped from his balls and down between her legs. Craig watched as his mother played with her clit while moaning and urging her son to continue face fucking her. She grabbed his left wrist and he let her pull his hand from her head and press it to her tit.

She pushed his fingers to her nipple and groaned when he rolled it between her fingers. Mom pinched his thigh, making him grunt, but when he looked at her she managed to nod and tapped his hand on her tit.

Taking her meaning, Craig pinched her nipple and her eyes bulged and her pussy ground even harder into his knee. Her hand was working rapidly between her legs and she was now yelping around his cock.

Holy shit, she was going to come on his leg while her son fucked her mouth! Craig's cock jerked and his balls tightened. He was whimpering along with her as his own hips moved faster. He'd fucked her hard and fast and now she was sucking for glory and his quivering thighs told him he couldn't hold back much longer.

"Mom...stop, I...I'm going to...."

"Hmm-mmm!" Mom groaned around his cock and even as she slammed her mouth down on his cock again, gave a slight nod, telling him she wanted him it was okay.

The thought she wanted him to come in her mouth, was too much and losing control, Craig held her head still and bucked his hips wildly, slamming his cock down her willing throat.

"Oh, mom!" He cried out like a fool, but all that really mattered was his cock twitching and sending a stream of cum down his mother's throat.

Mom released a high pitched squeal and her eyes bulged, then rolled back as her son filled her mouth with his cum. The second he let loose in her mouth, mom's hips went into over drive and as did her hand.

She squealed repeatedly around his thrusting cock as she came on his knee. Her mouth opened around him, cum flowed from both sides of her mouth and down his shaft. Mom continued to suck even as she came, slurping up cum that had oozed down his shaft, only to release more.

She grabbed his shaft and now keeping her mouth still, jerked him off hard and fast. Craig lay there stunned, his hips moving reflexively as his mother sucked and jerked, working for every last drop from her son's balls.

Cum was no longer dripping from her mouth, but her hips were still rubbing her hot pussy into his knee and her eyes were all but bugging out of her head as she gurgled and gagged, fighting to take every drop he had.

When there was nothing left, mom kept sucking, but more gently and was now swirling her cum covered tongue around the over sensitized head of his cock.

"Stop!" He gasped. "Please!" He squirmed on the bed as she giggled around his cock and kept tormenting him.

Craig made several pathetic whimpering sounds as he fought not to pull her hair to get her mouth off the raw never his cockhead had become. Mom's hips slowed and with a sigh she slowly slid his cock from her mouth.

She kept her lips wrapped tightly around his head and when his oozing tip popped free, she pointed to the camera. Craig was so drained he shook his head, but she tapped her lips, then pointed again.

Realizing what she wanted, He quickly picked up the camera and focused on his mother's face hovering over his cock. Holding his slowly deflating cock, she opened her mouth, allowing all the cum she'd held in her mouth to drip down over his head and along his shaft.

The warm sticky cum made his softening cock jump, but he managed to take two of what he thought would be the nastiest dirtiest pictures of his mother he could ever imagine. Mom pointed for him to keep going, then stuck her tongue out and letting the last of the load drip from it.

After she wiggled it, sending the last few drops onto his cock, she opened wide and stared him in the eye as she sucked his cock back into her mouth. He gasped, but managed a shot, then two more as she released his cock, but made a show of licking the cum from his shaft and playing with it.

She licked her lips, spreading come across them, then smiled at him and releasing his cock, waggled her now dripping fingers at him in a wave. He got that picture then dropped the camera as she rested her head on his thigh and let go with a long sigh.

"Wow, that was so fucking nasty." Mom said, then kissed his stomach and laughed. "Bad boy."

"Me?" He gave her a tired smile. Damn he'd come so hard he felt dizzy. "You're my mom, you're supposed to know better."

"I do!" She lifted her head and crawled up the bed next to him. "I'm the one who was trying to get you to do this sooner!"

"You're either a very good or very bad mother." He grinned at her as she stretched out on her side next to him, her head on his shoulder.

"How about we're very good at being very bad?"

"I'll take it."

"You can take it anytime." Mom grabbed his now flaccid cock. "This is the best thing I ever did." She giggled. "And seeing I made it, it's mine, no?"

"Anytime." He turned his head and kissed her forehead. "I know it sounds weird after what we did, but I love you, mom."

"Honey, that sounds perfect." She put her hand over his. "That's why I ended up thinking about you. I loved that when you looked at me it was more than just lust, but you care about me."

"I do, but not sure if the way I love you is the same way..."

He stopped when she put her finger to his lips. "I told you we'll talk later." She shrugged against him. "And we have a lot to talk about, but for now, let's just keep this light, fun and dirty."

"Mom, you really do know best, don't you?"

"Not sure about what's best, but I know what I wanted, knew you wanted it and here we are." She kissed his chest. "This is just the beginning, Craig. You and I are going to have a lot of fun." She went back to rubbing his cock. "Pretty soon too."

"I'm kind of tired."

"Please, once we do what I want next, you'll be so hard you'll be begging to fuck me."

"Crap!" he exclaimed as something dawned on him.

"Not the reaction I wanted." Mom rolled her eyes.

"No, the e-mail! Someone sent that to me! Someone knows you're..." he trailed off when she laughed at him. "You don't think that's a problem?"

"Not really seeing I sent the e-mail."

"You?"

"I had to get you to see the feed and what would be the odds you'd find me? So I made up that name so you'd look. That's why I asked you to make sure you sent that e-mail right away, so you'd see it."

"So never a modeling agency?" he asked. "This was all about me all along?"

"Not quite at first," she admitted. "I was just going to post online and get reactions, but honey? Yours was the best reaction of all, especially because all I could do was play with myself to what people posted. You, I can have anytime."

"So no more pictures?"

"Are you kidding?" Mom asked. "Now we take more! That's what I meant when I said you'd be hard in no time."

"What do you mean?"

"Honey, you and I are going to crop and post the pictures of what we just did and me saying I finally got my son."

"Seriously?" To his surprise his previously exhausted cock, twitched along his stomach.

"Yes, and then we'll take a nice hot shower together and maybe touch and tease, but no fucking."

"Why not?"

"Because that's what we're going to do when we come back, and read all the comments about our pictures!" She got off the bed. "Ready to help that slut tempting mom get some hot twitter action?"

He stared at her as she stood there naked, smiling down at him and grinned. "Shouldn't a mother not lead her son into temptation?"

"I suppose." Mom shrugged, causing her perfect tits to bounce and his cock to stir again. "Anyway I'm going to shower, you can be a good boy and stay here or a bad boy and follow your mother into that nasty temptation we should avoid."

She turned and walked slowly across his room. Craig took in her amazing ass with his hand prints still faintly visible and with a laugh got off the bed to follow her. "Lead the way, mom! Lead the way!"

Author's Note: I mentioned in my first note, a song inspired the kernel of this story, but also a shout out to those great taboo twitter feeds which I paid a tribute(not that kind of tribute) too. Hope you enjoyed the story, it's a contest entry so your votes and comments are appreciated. As always, thank you for reading and continuing to support my work throughout the years. LC68