Tempted By Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I saw the reactions to women on twitter and happened on a couple of milf types, then the mom's going on about their sons. The next time you took pictures I dressed sexy and imagined you thinking of me like that."

"I was so fucking wet!" She moaned and moved side to side, rubbing her nipple across his back. "I was ashamed, but turned on. I started thinking back to what it was that got me so hot about your dad looking. It wasn't just the lust it was the love."

"I could find a man to lust after me, but love? Not since your father. But you love me, and I see it when you look at me. Its not the same love, but its love. Then I started to see that lust. Just a little at first and you were so embarrassed!" She kissed his ear. "So sweet."

"Not feeling sweet." No, what he felt was his balls tightening in her hand and his cock jumping in her hand as he grew closer.

"Feeling pretty damn sweet to me." She laughed. "I wasn't sure what I was doing, but had to admit I was cock teasing my son and getting off on it. As soon as we would finish I'd get off to the thought of you wanting your mother. It got to the point I decided I wanted you to want me."

"I've been teasing and tempting you for a month and you've been a good boy. You've acted nervous and ashamed and I've loved every minute of it. But how could I get you to make that move?"

"In the meantime I've posted my pics on twitter and gotten off three times a day to all the comments from men wanting to fuck me. I started doing the mommy captions and it got even hotter."

"When the bikini couldn't do it, I decided I had to be the one to make the move. So I made sure you would see that feed."

Even in the midst of his mother moving her hand faster and causing him to moan, something connected in his lust addled mind.

"Mom, someone sent me that link! Some one....Oh!" He gasped when her hand moved even faster and she rubbed his balls more firmly.

"Hmm, I like that sound. I want to hear a lot more of it!" Mom kissed his neck. "So here we are. You were jerking off to me like I hoped you would be and now I'm jerking you off."

"Oh, damn." He groaned his body trembling against her. "Mom, I....I'm close! Please don't tease."

"I've been teasing for weeks, Craig and I promise from now on I never will again." She snickered. "Okay, maybe for fun and to work you up, but I'll always take good care of you."

She jerked him harder and her breathing in his ear was as heavy as his.

"That's it, baby, you cum for mommy. You blow a nice big load all over that picture because later on today we're going to post it."

"We....we are?"

"Yes, with your big cock dripping all over my cum splattered pussy." She told him. "Pick up your camera, and get ready."

Craig was so excited he dropped the camera the first time he grabbed it. He was able to get a grip on himself and hold it over his cock as mom continued to pump him. She had slowed up, but he was still right on the edge.

"Listen to that." She sighed at the sound of her wet hand sliding up and down his cock. "I'm sorry the first time I make you cum is a hand job, but I love giving them. Love the control."

"Yes." He moaned. "Please keep going! Oh, fuck mom, keep going."

"See? Love it!" Mom cooed in his ear. "Besides, I want you to take the edge off that way you'll last when I suck your cock and when you fuck me."

"Suck..." He whimpered. He was right there!

"Hmm, I'm dying to suck your cock. Maybe we'll even get some pictures, but when I have you in my mouth I want you to last so come on, baby and give mommy that first load so we can get to the second one!"

In her mouth, as she'd said it he formed an image in his mind of the school girl shot. Mom on her knees, staring up at him with her wide eyes, but instead of pouting, those lips would be wrapped around his cock.

"Fuck, mom!" Craig called out as his cock exploded in her hand.

"Yes!" She cried out in his ear. "That's it, baby! Come for mommy! Paint that picture with that big load!"

She wasn't just saying that. Considering how many times he'd jerked off yesterday, he was amazed at the several long thick spurts erupting from his swollen tip. Mom had pointed his cock downward and he watched his cum splash onto and across the picture.

"Keep going." Mom encouraged him, pumping his cock and gently squeezing his balls. "All of it, honey! Give your naughty mother every fucking drop. Just like you're going to when its my mouth and my pussy!"

"Oh, damn," he whispered, as his spurts had turned into a slow trickle.

Mom continued to jerk him, shaking his cock to splatter the last drops onto the now cum covered picture of her pussy.

"Get this shot, baby." She whispered, squeezing his cock and wringing his cock, and giving his balls a firm squeeze. She held his still hard dick over the photo. "I am so posting it later!"

Craig had lowered the camera, holding it loosely as he was more focused on watching his mother empty his balls live rather than through a lens. But now that he'd released the 'poison' as mom had called it, he eagerly snapped two shots of the gooey mess he'd made all over mom's pussy.

"Feel better, baby?" Mom kissed his back.

"Much." He sighed.

"Then how about you come feel me?"

Mom slipped her arms from around him and the pressure of her breasts eased from his back. Craig turned around, his arms up, ready to touch her, but mom had backed up several steps and had her back to him.

Under the robe she wore the black panties he'd seen on twitter. What that angle hadn't shown however, was the back of them were sheer lace, showing off her ass. Mom lifted her long hair up and spread her legs wider.

"Take a picture, baby."

"Later, I want to..."

"Take a picture, it make me wet." Mom looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Wetter I should say because honey, your mother's cunt is so wet I've soaked my panties."

Craig quickly took a picture of her, then another when she wagged her tongue provocatively at him. He stepped forward, and realizing his shorts were still around his thighs, awkwardly pushed them down with one hand while holding his camera.

Mom had gone over to his window, and pulling the blind down, stood in front of it. She turned as he kicked his shorts off, ready to see her bare breasts in person, but she had grabbed the curtain and was holding it across her chest. Her nipples were visible through the gauzy material and without being told he took a picture of her, smiling seductively at him.

"Tell me what you want." She lowered the curtain a couple of inches.

"Mom, I..." He stopped. Could he really say something like this to her?

As if reading his mind, she rolled her eyes. "Honey, after what we just did are you still going to act like you're going to offend me?"

"Well, no, but..."

"Craig, I appreciate you were trying to do the right thing, but I just made it so you don't have to worry. So do me a favor and stop being nervous and start treating me the way you've been dreaming about."

She slowly ran her tongue across her lips. "Like a slutty little cock tease that you're finally going to get a piece of."

"Mom, can I see..."

"Don't ask." She pointed to him. "I'm a dirty fucking whore who just gave her son a hand job. Let's hear all the nasty things my pictures made you think of doing."

"Stop teasing and show me your fucking tits." Craig spoke in a rush before he lost his nerve.

"Yes sir." Mom whispered, flashing him a quick pout. She let the curtain go and cupping her bare breasts, showed them off to him. "These what you want to see?"

"Goddamn." Craig whistled. "Mom, your tits are amazing."

"Hmm, that's another should be so bad but sounds so good comments." Mom took a step towards him, still holding her breasts, her thumbs now sliding across her swollen nipples, her blue nails teasing her pink flesh.

"I like that." She purred. "I want you to keep telling me things like that. I want you to talk to me the way those horny men on twitter were. Tell me everything you want to see me do and do to me." She looked him straight in the eye and added. "And keep calling me mom when you do because I love it."

"Take your panties off." He said softly.

Mom walked slowly past him, and with a giggle moved to the side when he reached for her breasts.

"You said you wouldn't tease anymore!" He reminded her as he turned to watch her walk up to his bed and stop at the foot of it.

"I'm not. Teasing means you wouldn't get anything. You just got something and are going to get a lot more. This is called patience, baby. Little boys don't have it, but men do. You ready to be my man, baby boy?"

"I'll be anything you want me to be."

He moved closer to her and pleasantly surprised to see his cock was still close to fully hard. How couldn't it be with his topless mother in front of him? A mother who jerked him off while telling him how she used to pose for men's magazines and got off on it.

Who confessed to being wet when men took her picture and now got even more worked up when her son did it. Who had started a twitter feed to masturbate to young men wishing they were her son.

"Good answer," Mom told him as she worked the panties partway down her hips. "Now be a bad boy and tell me why you want me to take them off."

"So I can see your perfect little ass and that sweet pussy."

"Cunt," Mom whispered. "Pussy is young girls. I'm a woman, baby."

She pushed her panties lower, slowly revealing her ass, but stopped. "I want to hear you say it."

Craig paused, then looked back over his shoulder at the picture on the lap top of mom's pussy from behind. Looking back at her he smiled.

"I want to see my mother's hot wet cunt."

"This cunt?" Mom pushed the panties all the way down and bending over his bed, wiggled her ass at him. "This what you want to see, baby?"

Craig stared at the glistening pink flesh framed between his mother's tanned thighs and just below her flawless ass. His cock rose to full attention and losing all inhibitions he quickly strode up to the bed, dropped the camera on it and grabbed her hips.

"I want to do more than look at it!" He told her as he spread the cheeks of her ass with his thumbs and drove his cock deep inside her.

"Oh my fucking god!" Mom cried out, her brown eyes widening as she looked at him over her shoulder. "That's....of fuck!"

Craig had taken her up on her offer to do everything he'd been thinking about and had gone to town on his mother. Squeezing her ass, he hammered away at her with long hard thrusts, repeatedly burying his cock balls deep into her.

Mom was so wet each time he slammed his cock into her he felt her sticky juices oozing down his balls and onto his thighs. Her pu...her cunt wasn't just the wet, but hot and damn tight. Each time he plunged his cock into her she contracted around him, squeezing his cock when he was buried within her.

"Just like that!" Mom called out. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck your mother! Show me what happens when a slutty mom teases her son's dick!"

Craig reached out and grabbing a handful of mom's hair, pulled on it. She squealed as her head came up, but her cunt tightened around him once more, showing him how much she loved it.

"Yes!" She called out. "That's how you treat a nasty girl, isn't it?" She slammed her hips back into him, driving his cock harder into her. "What else would you do to a bad girl?"

Craig didn't hesitate to lift his hand and bring it down on the right side of her ass. Mom yelped, and his cock twitched at the sound. He spanked her again and again, then struck the other side of her ass.

"I'm sorry, sir!" Mom had gone into the little girl voice, causing him to slam her even harder. "I'm sorry I was a bad student and misbehaved!"

Mom giggled even as he pulled her hair and continued to slap her ass. "I'll have to wear that school girl outfit next time and let you take me over your knee, won't I?"

"Damn, you're hot!" He moaned as he stared down at the unbelievably hot sight of his red hand prints on his mother's ass.

"And you're so fucking hard! I just got you off and you're already fucking me!" Mom groaned. "You really want mommy, don't you?"

"Not just wanting you, now I'm getting you." He breathed as he stopped spanking her. Leaning forward he shifted his hands so he was grabbing her shoulders.

"You're taking me!" She squealed when he pushed downward, forcing her head down onto the bed. "Taking me like all those boys on twitter wish they could!"

Mom's head was turned so her cheek was on the bed, her mouth open and alternately moaning and yelping as he hammered away on her sopping cunt. Her eye was wide and her face flushed red. Mom stretched her arms out so he could see her hands on the bed, and he smiled when she whimpered.

"Oh, please! Please keep fucking mommy! She needs you so bad, baby! Oh, fuck your cock feels so fucking good!"

Mom emphasized her words by tightening around his cock, but this time it wasn't a quick squeeze. He groaned when her wet heat gripped him, making her even tighter as he pumped his now dripping cock in and out of her.

"Oh....oh fuck!" Mom gasped. "Keep fucking me! Oh...Oh my god, baby I'm going to come for you!"

It was Craig's turn to release a sharp breath when mom's pussy tightened even more. Her thighs were trembling against him and her hips were rocking desperately as she worked to get his cock even deeper.

"Harder!" She cried out, lifting her head from the bed. "Fuck me harder!"

Craig had been fucking her pretty damn hard, but her words coaxed him to thrust his hips with even more force and mom's reaction was better than anything he could imagine.

"Fuck yeah!" She howled, then went into a series of long loud squeals.

Her fingers curled around the sheets, squeezing them as her pussy convulsed around his driving cock. Craig continued fucking her, loving the way her squeals went higher in pitch as her orgasm tore through her.

Mom's hips stopped moving and she rose up on her toes, causing him to slam into her at a slightly different angle. Her shoulder's tensed beneath his hands and her body seemed to hesitate. Then would a sound best described as a scream, mom's body relaxed and a gush of warm sticky fluid, splattered around his cock and into his thighs.

"Oh, god." Mom moaned softly, her hands releasing the sheets as she went limp on the bed. "I can't remember the last time I came just from being fucked."

"I'll make it so you never have to say that again." Craig promised her. Then stepping back, eased his cock from inside her.

She'd been so wet he was dripping and the sight of his swollen cock covered in her juices would make a hell of a picture, but not now. Right now he wanted more of his mother's incredible cunt. She must have been thinking the same as she crawled up onto the bed and rolled over onto her back.

She spread her legs, and spreading her pussy open, ran her fingers through her sticky pink lips. "Look better in person?"

"Hell yeah." He got onto his knees on the bed and leaning over her, plunged his cock into her.

"Oh, baby!" Mom's dark eyes rolled back as he wrapped his hands behind her knees and lifted her legs in the air as he resumed pounding her as hard as he had from behind.

"Look at you fucking your mother!" Mom groaned as she cupped her tits, playing with her nipples as Craig continued his relentless assault on her still quivering pussy.

She managed a laugh between her yelps. "Look at me letting you fuck me! I'm such a bad mommy!"

"You're a good mommy." He whispered, and pushing her legs open so her feet were over his shoulders, he leaned down and kissed her.

He moaned at the feeling of his mother's soft lips pressed into his even as her other, softer lips wrapped around his hard flesh. Mom wrapped her arms around his neck, driving her tongue into his mouth.

Craig slowed his thrusting and mom didn't seem to mind as she sighed softly into their kiss. Her hands ran up and down his back, squeezing his shoulders, then his upper arms.

"So sexy." She whispered into his mouth. "So young and hard and....so good!" She kissed him again and with a passion he'd never experienced before.

Mom wrapped her fingers in his hair, holding his face to hers as she all but devoured his mouth. Craig wasn't complaining. Here he was balls deep inside his insanely hot mother while she kissed and fucked him as shamelessly as she would if he were just a lover and not her son.

Mom turned her head and letting her head fall back on the pillow, smiled up at him. "You look so good above me, honey."

Craig felt the same way. Not only was his mother's body amazing, but she looked stunning beneath him. Her long dark hair was fanned out on his sheets and her dark eyes were bright with passion. Her normally fair cheeks were flushed and her full lips parted as she released soft moan each time he sank completely into her welcoming flesh.

"You're so beautiful." He told her. "Most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Hmm, I'd say you were trying to suck up to get something from me, but you're pretty much getting everything already." She giggled and he loved the way they seemed so comfortable as they committed an act most would say was wrong.

"Not everything." He leaned back down, but brushed past her lips to kiss the soft inviting skin of her neck.

"That's nice." Mom whispered as he gently sucked on the skin beneath her ear. "Love that spot."

Craig had slowed his thrusting and as they'd kissed, mom had matched his rhythm, pushing up as he lowered into her. He no longer felt a sense of urgency as he fucked her. He'd already come, thankfully as he wouldn't have lasted two minutes in her hot pussy if he hadn't.

Mom had cum with him fucking her and it seemed to take the edge of both of them. Craig was now wanted to show his mother he was a man and not a little boy, and a man would take his time appreciating a woman this fine.

He kissed, sucked and licked each side of her neck as she played with his hair and made adorable little cooing noises. Her hard nipples were pressing into his chest and Craig began to work his lips down the top of her chest, eager to finally get his tongue on them.

Mom sensed where he was going and as he eased back down the bed, she arched her back, offering her amazing breasts to her son. Craig forced himself to kiss each one in turn, before tracing slow circle around each pink nub with his tongue.

"Look up at me when you do that."

When he did as she asked, he was surprised to see she'd picked up the camera. "Lick it nice and slow and keep those baby blues right on me."

His cock jumped inside her as he stared at the camera and made a show of circling her nipple with his tongue.

"I'll cover the top part of your face and post this." Mom moaned when he sucked her nipple between his lips, still staring at her. "That one too." She took a picture, then put the camera down next to her. "That's it baby, suck mommy's tits. Show me how bad you want them."

Craig opened wide, sucking ot just her nipple but as much of her soft firm flesh as he could. Mom put her hand in his hair while lifting her other breast and lowering her head. His eyes widened when mom licked her own nipple and smiled. "Want to share?"

Craig leaned over and tongued one side of her nipple as she licked the other. Their tongue danced across each other over mom's tit and they released identical sighs of pleasure. Craig took over, sucking on her nipple while rolling the other between his fingers.

"You're good with that tongue, baby boy." Mom pushed hard on his shoulders. "How about you show me how good you really are?"

He didn't need to be told twice. Even though it meant slipping his cock from inside her, Craig eagerly slid down the bed. He kissed and licked her stomach, taking some time to playfully flick her pendent with his tongue, getting a laugh from her.