All Comments on 'Ted's Step-Mother'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Step Mom

I remember always wanting to fuck my step mom when I was in late teens after she caught me jacking off. Fast-forward a dozen years, after their divorce. She invited me to stay one weekend and ended up crawling into bed with me. She confessed that she still carried that image of me jacking my big cock and how aroused that made her. We had the best sex that weekend!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
This excelled on a number of levels

Tension, dialogue that was credible yet crackled , characters were same but just a bit different in terms of stereotypes that Mtb utilizes. The build up to and actual sexual scene was money.I liked how Ted was sorely tempted but backed off f---ing drunk stepmom. The father was an amiable enigma who isn't confined to one woman 👩 yet doesn't mind sharing wife with son, who he seems to see as extension of himself.

Bottom line(s): I really enjoyed plethora of quirky character nuances that served up as garnish/appetizer as well as culminating carnal showdown . Is this Momstheboss best effort yet ? It could well be although he has a lot of literary rough diamonds to his credit where initial outrage transitions to arousal.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No Incest

Step mom is not incest. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Try to read it yourself.

You could not keep the names straight on the first page. Can't enjoy it through the errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Edit

You couldn't keep the names straight. Terrible story. A good writer could have done much better with the idea.

You don't have the talent for writing.

vikster89vikster89over 5 years ago
Ignore that last message

This story was great. Had enough tension dialogue and build up that i didnt even notice your mistakes. You have a great talent! Would love to see more 'love hate' fucking scenarios in the next chapter with her eventually fully embracing him

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago

Wouldn't it be something if he left her with a baby bump

irb434irb4347 months ago

Ted became John; story is littered with spelling and grammar errors making it difficault to follow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.