Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned, trembling beneath me. I stroked over her pregnant stomach, loving the fertile feel of her curving belly. She shuddered as I buried my dick to the hilt in her asshole. Her head ripped up from her mother's snatch.

"Mr. Miller!" she squealed.

Her asshole convulsed around my cock.

"Fuck," I groaned as her anal sheath suckled at my dick.

Helen groaning beside me, I buried to the hilt in my pet's writhing asshole. I groaned as the heat swept up my cock and over my nuts. I threw back my head and grunted as the pleasure exploded out of my balls.

I flooded my pregnant pet's asshole with my cum.

Spurt after spurt of jizz flooded out of me. It was an incredible delight to experience. I reveled in every moment of it. In every second of this heat surging through me. I groaned, my dick unloading blast after blast of cum into her bowels.

The rapture surged through me with each eruption. It was an incredible delight. I pumped my spunk into her writhing asshole. She milked me dry. I groaned, loving every second of the pleasure surging through me. It was fantastic.

"Fuck, yes," I groaned, feeling dizzy from the heat rushing through my body. My heart pounded in my chest. "Shit, shit, shit!"

"Yes, yes, that's so good," Darcy moaned. "Oh, Mr. Miller! I love this!"

"Me, too," I groaned as I surveyed my home. The empire I was making. I would change the world. I had to spread my message far and wide. A big smile spread on my lips as my dick throbbed in Darcy's asshole.

Far and wide. I was given the power to change this world. I fucking would.

To be continued...