Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 14

Story Info
The pregnant MILF and her daughter have a checkup!
7.6k words
4.62
31.3k
41
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pregnant MILF's Hot Checkup

Mrs. Forster sat in the stirrups of the exam chair at the gynecologist naked. At eighteen weeks pregnant, she was showing. She had a round belly that swelled with our child. My dick twitched at how sexy she looked with her big boobs quivering. Her blonde hair spilled around her face, her slave collar tight about her neck.

Standing beside Mrs. Foster was her equally naked daughter. Darcy was also eighteen weeks pregnant, her round belly swelling out before her. With her petite figure, she looked farther along than her mother. My special belt was around her neck as her collar, the leather dangling down the front of her body and to the right of her baby bump.

She looked so happy as she stood there and stared at me. I was naked, too, my cock thrusting out at her mother's pussy. Today was the day I found out if Mrs. Foster was carrying my son or my daughter. If she had my son, I would be able to keep her. My daughter, and she'd have to go back to her husband.

I didn't want to send her back to her husband.

Mrs. Foster slid her hands over her belly as she stared at me moving between her legs in the stirrups. We were in one of Dr. Chandra's exam rooms. My cock throbbed and pulsed with my heartbeat. I ached so hard as I pushed my cock into her blonde bush and found the folds of her pregnant pussy.

"Master," she whimpered as I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy. "Mmm, yes, yes, fuck me so hard."

I winked at her and thrust into her pussy. I slammed to the hilt in her hot cunt. She gasped, her twat squeezing about my dick. The silky flesh massaged my cock as I sank to the hilt in her twat. She felt amazing around my cock. I shuddered at how wondrous her snatch felt. Her silky flesh caressed my cock as I buried to the hilt in her twat.

She whimpered as I drew back my cock. She held me tight, her pussy massaging me. It was an incredible rush to have her holding me like that. I savored it as I pumped away at her twat. I fucked her cunt hard. I buried to the hilt in her snatch over and over again.

"Master!" she moaned, her pregnant belly quivering.

"Yes, yes, fuck her so hard, Mr. Miller," purred Darcy. Her hands rubbed over her pregnant stomach as she watched me fuck her mother. "That's so hot. I love watching you fuck my mother, Mr. Miller!"

"Yes, yes, you watching makes this even better, honey," moaned Mrs. Foster. Her hand thrust out and took her daughter's. Mrs. Foster squeezed Darcy's hand as I thrust into her cunt over and over again.

"I'm so glad, Mommy!" Darcy moaned.

I fucked her mother hard and fast. I plowed into Mrs. Foster's bred snatch over and over again. I loved the texture of her twat gripping me. She moaned, her face twisting with delight as I fucked into her hard and fast. Her pussy massaged me.

She moaned, her face twisting in delight as her pregnant twat squeezed down on my dick. I thrust into her snatch again and again. It was an incredible delight to fuck the married woman I had bred. I plowed into her snatch. I fucked her hard and fast. It was an incredible rush.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, slamming into her snatch. Her pussy clenched about me. She held me with that amazing cunt. "Mrs. Foster!"

"Oh, Master," she moaned. "Oh, that's so good, Master! Oh, yes, yes, just keep churning up my pussy. I'm going to cum on your huge dick!"

"Cum on him, Mommy!" Darcy gasped, clenching at her mother's hand.

Mrs. Foster shuddered, the exam chair creaking. Her belly jiggled as I slammed into her, my stomach brushing her round belly. She squeezed her cunt down on me, massaging my dick with her silky heat. I shuddered, loving that delight. I rose towards my orgasm.

Towards that big burst of pleasure that would shower such passion through me. I groaned with each thrust. The pressure swelled in my nuts as I fucked her pregnant snatch hard. She moaned, her face twisting.

My hands grabbed her big breasts. I squeezed her tits as I buried to the hilt in her snatch. I kneaded them, loving the feel of them in my hands. I savored the feel of her boobs. I squeezed them as I thrust to the hilt in her cunt again and again. I fucked her hard and fast.

"Master!" she moaned, her head tossing.

"Cum, Mommy!" Darcy cooed. "Just explode on Mr. Miller's amazing dick!"

"I'm going to!" the MILF moaned, her face twisting. I buried to the hilt in her snatch. I fucked into her hard and fast. It was an incredible delight to plow into her twat. I fucked her hard and fast. She squeezed about me with such passion. "I'm going to cum! Yes, yes, I'm going to explode!"

I slammed hard into her pussy, her juicy flesh squeezing about my dick. I loved that heat. My balls slapped into her taint. I squeezed her boobs. I massaged them as my dick throbbed in her cunt. I shuddered, so ready to explode in her cunt. Just to burst in her pussy and spurt my cum into her snatch.

She gripped me with that wonderful cunt. She held me tight, the pressure growing in my nuts. I hurtled towards that moment of eruption. She shuddered, her pussy massaging my dick with her hot flesh. I groaned, so close to cumming.

"Mrs. Foster!" I groaned as I drew back. "I want to feel that pussy going wild!"

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned as I buried back into her snatch. "I'm yours, Master! Yours!"

Her pussy convulsed around my cock.

Her back arched, her big boobs quivering in my hands. Her belly pushed into my stomach as her teat writhed around my dick, sucking at me. I groaned, my face contorting with the pleasure of this moment. I was so close to erupting. To bursting in her snatch.

I erupted.

"Master!" she gasped in delight as her cunt rippled and writhed around my spurting dick. "Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

I sprayed her pregnant pussy with hot jizz. I flooded her cunt with everything that I had. It was an incredible rush. The pleasure swept through my body. It was an incredible passion to feel, spurting into her pussy. I loved every second of it. The heat burned across my mind.

I pumped my cum into her snatch again and again. I flooded her with everything that I had. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest. The pleasure shot through me. I groaned with each blast of spunk into her snatch. Her pussy writhed around me.

She suckled at me. She nursed with hunger at my dick, gasping. "Flood my cunt, Master!"

"Goddamn," I groaned, the ecstasy crashing into my mind over and over again.

Her pussy milked my cock dry. I shuddered as all that spunk flooded her pussy. It was an incredible passion. The pleasure left me feeling dizzy. I groaned, savoring this delight. A big smile spread on my lips as I spurted over and over into her cunt.

I flooded her with all that I had in my nuts. It was an incredible delight. I savored it so much as I fired the last of my cum into her pussy. She whimpered, her pussy rippling around my cock. My hands released her big breasts to stroke her round belly.

"Oh, Mr. Miller, you gave my mommy such pleasure," Darcy said. She quivered there, her small titties hardly jiggling. She rubbed at her swollen belly. She was so sexy rounded with our baby. The miracle of new life.

A quick knock-knock at the door snapped my head around. Dr. Chandra entered a moment later. The Indian gynecologist wore only her white doctor's coat, leaving her brown body on display. She had large breasts that swayed back and forth, the ends of her stethoscope draping over them. Her thick bush dripped with excitement as she headed towards us. Her plump lips had a wet gleam.

The hottest part was the red dot, the bindi, that she had on her forehead. A red one was the mark of a married Hindu woman. Her wedding ring only gave further confirmation as she reached me. I pulled out of Mrs. Foster's pussy and turned to the doctor.

She cupped my face and kissed me, tasting of tangy pussy. I groaned at the feel of her lips on mine. This wasn't the first exam Darcy or Mrs. Foster had enjoyed with Dr. Chandra. I had already given the gynecologist some advice.

I broke the kiss with her and asked, "The patients still love you eating them out?"

"Yes, they do," she said, a big smile on her lips. "It really helps those women coming in for the normal checkup to relax. I'm so glad you told me about that technique."

"And you're still just wearing your doctor's coat," I said. "Does wonders for your self-esteem, doesn't it, to have everyone stare at that naked body?"

"Yes, it does," she purred. "And, no, I'm not pregnant. Yet. Maybe this time you'll quicken my womb, Mr. Miller. I would very much like to have your baby. I can't believe that any woman that has your child stops aging. That's just such an amazing discovery."

"Yep," I said. I had no idea if it was true, but I had a feeling that the belt around Darcy's neck would make it true.

"Well, I see you left me a nice creampie in Mrs. Foster for me to lick out," said Dr. Chandra as she pulled off her lab coat and handed it to Darcy. "If you would be a dear to put this on the counter for me."

"Of course, Dr. Chandra," said Darcy. She headed to the counter with it as Dr. Chandra bent over.

She thrust out her brown rump at me. A delicious, plump ass. Her hand slid up Mrs. Foster's pale thighs as the naughty Indian doctor pressed her face into my sex slave's blonde bush. Mrs. Foster gasped, her pregnant belly quivering. Pleasure crossed her face.

Dr. Chandra moaned in delight as she licked out my cum from Mrs. Foster's cunt. That was so hot to hear. I loved those sounds as I gripped my cock and aimed it at Dr. Chandra's married pussy. She and her husband would be raising my child.

If I bred her.

I wanted to breed her so badly. She had such a delicious snatch. I would just fuck her hard and fast. I slid my cock through her black curls to her fertile pussy. She moaned into Mrs. Foster's sloppy cunt as I worked my dick up and down that hot snatch.

"Fuck me," moaned Dr. Chandra. "Breed me."

"Breed her, Mr. Miller!" Darcy moaned. She slid her hands around her pregnant belly to her dripping pussy. She rubbed at her cunt. Cassandra shaved her snatch for her now, keeping my Darcy's cunt bare for my enjoyment. "Spurt all your seed into her."

"Yes!" groaned Dr. Chandra as I nuzzled my cock into the doctor's snatch. Her labia spread over the tip of my cock. I loved that feeling as I pushed deeper and deeper into her cunt. I shuddered as her hot flesh devoured my cock. "Knock me up! My husband wants you to breed me so I'll stay sexy for him!"

"That's right," I groaned. "A wife needs to remain sexy for her husband! She's happy being hot, and he's happy having a hot wife to fuck all the time."

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "He fucks my ass every night, just eager for you to breed me so he can fuck my pussy again!"

I smiled at that as I sank to the hilt in her. Darcy whimpered, the eighteen-year-old girl fingering her cunt. I loved it. I groaned as I bottomed out in Dr. Chandra's pussy. She moaned into Mrs. Foster's pussy. The blonde wife shuddered on the stirrups, her face twisting with the delight of having her cum-filled cunt devoured by the doctor.

I gripped Dr. Chandra's brown hips in my pale hands and drew back. The married woman's hot cunt squeezed about my dick. She massaged me with her silky flesh. I groaned, burying to the hilt in her cunt. I fucked her hard and fast. I thrust to the hilt in her cunt. I fucked her with such force.

I pounded her, watching her plump butt-cheeks jiggle from the impact of my crotch. She moaned, her head moving as she devoured Mrs. Foster's cunt. The blonde wife quivered in the stirrups, her big boobs jiggling. She tossed her head from side to side as I fucked into her cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's real good. Shit, yes!"

"Mr. Miller," moaned Dr. Chandra. "Oh, your dick is so big. You're just stretching out my cunt! Ooh, yes, yes, pound my cunt hard. I want to cum! That gives me a better chance of being bred!"

"Yes, it does!" I groaned as I slammed to the hilt in her pussy. I fucked into her twat with hard and powerful strokes. I buried into her again and again, loving the way she massaged me with her married flesh. "Shit!"

"Breed her!" whimpered Darcy, her pregnant belly quivering as she fingered her cunt, watching with such hot, blue eyes. "Yes, yes, breed her! Help her stay young!"

I thrust to the hilt in Dr. Chandra's cunt over and over again, my balls slapped into her thick bush. I slid my hands over her silky back as I fucked her. She groaned, tonguing Mrs. Foster's pussy. I loved the sight as I pounded deep and hard into her cunt. I fucked her with just such force. I thrust to the hilt in her cunt again and again.

I fucked her hard and fast. I plowed deep and hard into her snatch. My balls tightened with a load of cum that I would flood into her fertile pussy. I slammed hard into her pussy again and again. I fucked her hard, loving the way that she massaged my dick with that hot snatch. She swelled the pressure in my balls.

"Fuck," I groaned, so ready to just explode in her cunt. To flood her with all that spunk. "Shit, that pussy, Dr. Chandra!"

"That dick, Mr. Miller," she moaned.

"It's the best dick!" Mrs. Foster groaned. "Way, way, way better than my husband's."

"Best cock in the world!" squealed Darcy, her fingers thrusting into her pregnant snatch. "Yes, yes, yes!"

She trembled there as I fucked Dr. Chandra hard from behind. I plowed into her cunt again and again, loving the way she massaged me. She held me tight as I fucked into her twat again and again. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch. I loved that so much.

Her hot pussy gripped me. She held me tight as I fucked her with my hard dick. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I thrust over and over into her hot snatch. She massaged me with her wonderful cunt. I fucked into her hard and fast.

I plowed over and over into her cunt. I fucked her with such force. I buried into her cunt again and again, my nuts swelling with the pressure. The pressure ached at the tip of my dick as Mrs. Foster shuddered on the exam chair.

"Oh, Dr. Chandra," the blonde MILF moaned. "Oh, my god. Yes, yes, yes, keep licking my pregnant twat. My clit! Suckle on my clit!"

Dr. Chandra's cunt clamped down on my dick as she did just that. I groaned at how hot it was to have her pussy squeezing me. I shuddered as I fucked into her snatch. I buried to the hilt in her cunt as she nursed on my married slave's cunt.

"Oh, my god," gasped Mrs. Foster. "You're such an amazing doctor. You're just awesome. Yes, yes, I... I... Fuck!"

The married slave bucked on the stirrups. The chair creaked as she came. She clutched at her pregnant belly, holding her round flesh as juices gushed out of her cunt. They sprayed out and bathed Dr. Chandra's face.

"Drown her in pussy cream, Mommy!" Darcy moaned.

"Yes!" groaned the gynecologist, her pussy clamping down hard on my cock. "That's so good! Yes!"

Her pussy convulsed around my cock. Her cunt suckled around my cock. She suckled at me. It was an incredible delight to have her married flesh hungry for my seed. I drew back, my nuts tightening. The pressure at the tip of my dick hurtled for that explosive release.

I thrust back onto her pussy and groaned, "Fuck!"

I flooded her fertile womb with my seed.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, her cunt writhing around my dick. Her hot cunt rippled and convulsed about me, suckling at me. "Breed me, Mr. Miller!"

I gripped her hips as I pumped her cunt full of all the cum I had in my nuts. I flooded her writhing snatch with my jizz. Pleasure slammed through my body. I groaned as the stars flashed across my vision. I groaned with each eruption.

Each spurt of my fecund sperm into her fertile pussy. Her hot flesh nursed at me, so eager to be bred by my cock. The Indian doctor moaned into Mrs. Foster's cunt. Dr. Chandra moaned as she worked out all the cum in my nuts. I fired a last blast, grunted.

"Damn," I groaned as that hot pussy kept suckling at my dick. "I know I bred you this time."

"Yes," the married doctor moaned, her body trembling. "Oh, yes, yes, I know it, too!"

I shuddered and savored her hot pussy convulsions slowing around my dick. I shuddered then pulled out of her. Darcy squealed in delight as she came on her own fingers. She trembled there, her eyes squeezing shut.

Dr. Chandra panted as she stood, her black hair falling down her back. She panted, her face smeared in pussy cream. She looked around to get her bearings then spotted the ultrasound cart. She hurried over to it, her black bush dripping with my pearly spunk.

"Well, shall we find out the sex of your child?" she asked as she wheeled the cart close to Mrs. Foster's exam chair.

"Yes," said Mrs. Foster, glancing at me. She bit her lips like she was nervous.

I moved to her side and took her hand, her daughter whimpering behind her. "You look uneasy. Something wrong?"

"No, no," she said. "It's just..."

"If you're having a son, you'll have to stay with me," I said. "But a daughter, you get to go back to your husband."

"Yeah," she said. "Well, shall we find out if I'm staying on as your sex slave for a while longer or not?"

"Right, right," I said. "Darcy, come over here and suckle on my dick."

"Oh, yes, Mr. Miller!" she said with such excitement.

She bounded over to me and dropped to her knees. She opened her mouth wide and suckled my cock into her mouth soaked in Dr. Chandra's pussy juices. I groaned as that naughty girl did that. It sent such a sweet delight rushing over me.

I groaned as she nursed on me. It was an incredible delight to have Darcy nursing on me as Dr. Chandra turned on the ultrasound. Darcy worked her mouth up and down my dick. I stared down at her as the doctor worked.

The ultrasound pulsed as Darcy slid her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled on me with hunger, her tongue dancing around my cock. Dr. Chandra was working, examining things, making sure things were all right.

I just enjoyed Darcy's blowjob.

She suckled with such passion on my dick. She nursed on my cock, her tongue dancing around the crown. Pleasure shot down my shaft. I shuddered, savoring that heat swelling over me. It was an incredible delight to have her nursing on my dick.

I groaned, loving that delight. It was just fantastic. Just wondrous thing to enjoy. I loved it so much. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. I loved the feel of her suckling on me. She was such a sweet thing.

"That's good," I groaned, staring down into her blue eyes.

"Mmm, you suck Mr. Miller's cock so good," purred Mrs. Foster. "Just love him."

The girl moaned around my cock.

"She's being a good girl," I said, sliding a hand over the top of Darcy's head. I slid my fingers through her cornsilk hair. "She's the best teacher's pet ever."

Darcy moaned around my cock with such hunger. She nursed on me with passion. She suckled on me with all her might. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my shaft. She suckled hard, her cheeks hollowing with the effort.

That was an amazing delight to have her doing that. I groaned, savoring her warm, wet mouth working up and down my dick. She suckled on me with such passion. Her cheeks hollowed with all that delight.

It was an amazing passion.

My cock throbbed in her mouth as she worshiped me. She was amazing. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled with such passion on me. She nursed with all that hunger on my thick cock.

I loved the way her mouth held me. She swirled her tongue around my dick. She danced about me, sending such bliss shooting down my cock. It was an incredible delight to have her suckling on me like that. She brought me closer and closer to cumming.

My face twisted with delight. I groaned, savoring the way she suckled on me. She nursed with such passion on my dick. It was an incredible passion. I loved that so much. She swirled her tongue around my cock, sending such delight shooting down me.