All Comments on 'Take Over - Day 01'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony19653 months ago

So fucking hot!!! I can’t wait to read the next chapter and see what Alex does with Amy and how fucked up he gets her.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

This is a different story from others the author has written, and it is very hot, and very dramatic. The drugs add a new dimension and I agree that I am looking forward to how they affect Amy as she becomes addicted to sex, cocaine, and Alex’s big cock. I also wonder if Alex will be changed as he spends more and more time with Amy and Walt, or if he will simply transform Amy into a junkie whore.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

“With the cocktail of drugs and alcohol taking effect on her, he easily tied her to the bed without any moaning or whining. He strapped her so that she was resting on one side though, just in case she was sick. The last thing Alex wanted was for her to die in the night and ruin his fun.”

I think that Alex cares a little for Amy and doesn’t want anything to harm her. Consciously, she is just a hot blonde he wants to fuck.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites3 months ago

I like the way you get right to the point in the very beginning of the story. And the ride just doesnt stop. Good job. You keep writing it and I'll keep reading it. FIve stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent! Would love to see Amy transition into harder drugs like crack or heroin.

MichaelstarrMichaelstarr3 months ago

Awesome story. Missed chance of the husbands being forced to watch Amy suck dick, but he cab always see her ass broken in.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This has got potential!!

Need to bring in Amy’s family members- sisters ?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I usually don't like drugs consumption in stories, usually is for shock value, or to be edgy, but the author gives a reason. That's what I like in the stories by the author, there's good motivation, and the author clearly plans before posting.

PenPal2001PenPal20013 months ago

Five stars! I can't wait to read how Walt, Amy and Alex cope with Amy's addiction to booze, drugs, cigarettes and powerful sex.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Turns out that Amy’s huge tits are “all real,” even though they are disproportionately large on her slender frame. No wonder Walt had to have her, and Alex had the same reaction.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great. Cant wait sehe fell in love with him and the drugs and smoke. And then bags for harder stuff.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Riley and his drug-running compatriots add a big complication to an already complicated story. Sex, drugs, and a tied-up husband. Can’t wait to find out where this is all headed.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Unless this turns into a love story, Amy could get embroiled with Alex’s drug compatriots. Could she become a big-titled, hot-bodied junkie whore? If he falls for the hot wife he could wind up trying to protect her from his erstwhile friends and drug dealers. The story can become very interesting and I look forward to the kinky author’s next segment in this tale.

MichaelstarrMichaelstarrabout 2 months ago

Fantastic story. I've read it through a few times now. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...