All Comments on 'Strange Bedfellows Ch. 01'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 2 years ago

"As the Federal reprehensive here..."

Excellent description of a lot of Feds...

{Copy-editing by spellchecker sometimes gives wonderful results...}

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

Miss Michele, you weave quite the webb !

While not having any personal knowledge of spellchecker, i support that every chapter of this story needs editing as well as a thorough proofreading. The greatest offender being the enormous over use of the word "AND " !

That seems to be the most common offense to the writings throughout every story i have read here on Literotica.

I am not trying to belittle this or any other author. This author as well as most other authors here have given a lot of themselves to entertain a hungry following of readers here on Literotica. Please understand that I am no expert on the American version of the English language. Hell, as well as having had learning disabilities when I started grade school, as well as not understanding the rules of proper writing and speaking the English language I am now a 73 year old high school drop out ! But, this also makes me a slow reader, which apparently allows me to heavily scrutinize what i read and write. Thus if a writing does not sound or look correct to me, I question it. Then i look for a better spelling or a better conjunctive word or phrase to make a sentence or phrase flow and or connect together.

Also, being TG myself, I love that this, also TG author has put a valid number of TG women into leadership and/or important positions within this story. And, the story is not yet finished !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES