All Comments on 'Spring Break Ch. 05'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nicely done, a great way

to end a fantastic series. Sounds like the perfect spring break vacation, wish they had it in some brochure.

HLDHLDover 18 years agoAuthor
It's my fault

The subtitle of this story is misleading. There are actually two more parts to the series. This is the last chapter in which all five of the principals appear. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story. Made me feel like i was there with you.. could there maybe be another series to go along with this once everyone goes home ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
agreed. i would love to see more

i haven't read the last two parts yet, but i know those are just gonna leave me wanting more, too. this is probably the best series i've read on this site. amazing character development, suprising depth... i've never felt as connected to erotica story characters as i do with these five. katie and carl not as much, but the other three.... it's just.... so so well written. really.

gvndr18gvndr18over 16 years ago
AweSuM

GR8 read, really luved it.

bowlerhatbowlerhatalmost 12 years ago
eeeeuuuw

"Her channel was well-lubricated from her own excretions" I really hope you meant secretions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continues to be top notch

The story unfolds with amazing sincerity and depth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grrrrrr

still don't know "The Invisible man's" name, LOL

DKP

gara5289gara5289over 8 years ago

Great buildup to the orgy (and realistic too). I never participated but i had a couple college friends where something like this happened and another group that tried to jump straight to this and it failed - badly.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Loved it. This is just about every guy's fantasy come true!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES