All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 19'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo

Good writing, added a sense of tension to the story and a jail break by Jinx and Adonis could give us a round two. Only this time if Sweets and Jenkins are on a triple date with the twins, Dex and Reece, with Sweets and Jenkins taking out Adonis and Jinx once and for all, that would really wrap everything up.

Would love it if both Sweets and Jenkins were Marine MPs who became cops after leaving the Marines, complete with Marine Corps tattoos (USMC with an eagle sitting on a globe with an anchor going through the globe and a Semper Fi banner) on their biceps..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unprotected sex...

Story is doing well so far but to add a touch of realism wouldn't it be prudent for them to go and get medically checked out because of Jinx and Bandana's professions... drugs and prostitutes etc.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Story was good until the rape. Just ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hope that story thread is over. It didnt do anything but take up space.

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
Disappointed at the Family's Response - Only Mom Reacted Normally

Love the story but.... First, why would any sane person have stayed at their house after being warned by the Police that they were being stalked? Secondly, who in the USA doesn't have at least one dor or firearm in their residence? Thirdly, after the all of abuse and violence suffered by the family after Dex recovered Adonis's pistol why wouldn't have Dex have shot both Adonis, and Jinx with Adonis's gun? Human nature being what it is, among "trained or untrained" persons, we all have a ingrained flight or fight instinct. That "knee jerk" human reaction to shoot (fight) is one that is going to be that of 99.9% of all people involved in a similar hostage situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting arc but....

It gets away from the main story. If you followed the other advice where Jenkins and Sweet were Marines (I am guessing that anonymous is a Marine and wants some association) then Adonis and Jinx could be circus clowns and the entire story ends with all the characters ever mentioned splatting a pie in their faces. Sort of unnecessary, and you would have included it had you wanted to already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Intriguing

On one hand the story added new things like other points a view as told to Dex and some much needed conflict. On the other it felt mean spirited. Not the dipiction of Jinx getting her revenge, that added the conflict, plus nice to see something introduced not vanish off page. Rather it seemed more like lashing out at previous criticisms. And although it was better than the prior chapter the story feels like it is going off the rails. That might be a good thing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jailbreak

This story is on a jailbreak for sure. But unless Bandana brings the gang he must have to be a pimp it probably wouldn't go too far. Now to hear what lengths the binocular turned video voyeur goes to now that the blinds have been welded shut, that could be worthwhile. Not to mention Guy should be brewing his own plot of revenge on Dad and Sylvia. And what truly are Ginger's loyalties? She seemed entirely too smart to be duped by Guy as much as she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

you story is about your family and Sylvia,Fatima and Reese and the sexual relationship ...you should keep them that way

this little side trip into non-seance was unnecessary

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dex was weak.

I am surprised that you let Dex be such a timid and weak protector of his parents and sisters. He should have over powered the dude then force jinx to drop the knife or shot her in the arm to get the knife. He should have then beat the living shit out of the dude and continued saying “don’t violate my family” like a real hero. But no, you turned him into a pussy.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

It kind of feels that the story has jumped the shark so to speak and it's gotten away from the original storyline.. Maybe time to wrap it up?

get2nome61get2nome61over 4 years ago
Suprised

I was very surprised that they didn't want to take shower to get the nasty stuff out of them and on them. Also that they didn't call the girls so they could feel safer.

Looking forward to see how things end up.

MarkjacobMarkjacobalmost 4 years ago

I seriously lost all respect for Dex when he joined a family orgy instead of warning them of the threat. He should have walked in, woken his dad up, and told him about the threat. Does he value sex more than his family’s lives?

I would have purchased a gun and alternated watch with dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolute BS...what a waste of writing. Plot holes you could drive a 18 wheeler through and just a shit story line. WTF due...you were doing so well and then shit the bed like this??? Real disappointing drivel...and I am being nice here. Do us all a favor and stick to what you know how to write...you are definately NOT a crime novel writer.

Jack506Jack506about 2 years ago

All those wanting reality; if this was reality, Puss in Boots would be screaming for a rape kit and trying to charge Dex and family for sodomy rape and battery. She and Bandana boy showed far more damage than any of the family, the door appeared unlocked, and there is only circumstantial evidence that they were the aggressors and it wasn’t the family kidnapping and raping.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Wow. Where’s the -5 stars? This installment jumped the shark. It’s totally off topic now and truly has lost it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rape is an absolute boner killer

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

I know you are trying to press the envelope here but this story is total bullshit...

2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous