All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 17'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The cops and shoe store guys are doing zero for me. Dad being included makes it completely weird. The quasi breakup was uneventful. It was oh, ok. This is definitely lacking since the diagnosis and dads involvement helped. Shifting the supposed excitement to show clerks isnt the way to go. Occasional toll booth trips is interesting flavor but becomes boring when you go back to the well. Now if some rich lady meet them at the store that's one thing that's already been established. Going to just get eaten out for a thrill is boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Losing the Heat

Having mom declare a line and bring Dex along for protection takes a lot of the bite out of mom's thrill addiction. Possibly the problem is the first person narrator means Dex has to be there. Maybe tell chapters from other perspectives or third person. Perhaps frame it as Dex reading a diary.

This has been a great story that frustrates by either cutting out potential story hooks or being repetitive with the day to day details (the details get boring when it's not fresh, at least for me). By the end of this I felt the most empathy for the toll both attendant who wadded up the twenty and threw it back fed up at the same gag.

That said this has been a fun story hopefully there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Summer is Over

It is close to the end of summer and time for Dex and the twins to head to college. That sound like a good place to end the series and move on to another.

What happened to “The Adventures of Hunter and Alexis”?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beating a Dead Horse

Dad being brought in killed the excitement in the home scenes. It was a refreshing way to handle the father this type of story (so glad you didnt make him gay for a conscious freeing divorce or killed him off like so many asked for) But as the author enjoyed to go back to that well the lack of danger of being caught made them blend together. Julie riding Dex with her skirt hiding the action from dad in the same room was as inspired as anything on this site.

Hopefully there is some way to put the spark back. If not thanks for a good run.

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

At this point, I stop.

There's just no Storyline left to read.

It is basically just a written Porno. Little to no real conversations or interactions (except the sexual ones), the conversations that occur are as sparse/bad as in Porn. One or two Paragraphs that could be called "Story" and then immediately Sex again for the rest of the page, 2 Paragraphs "Story" to the rest of the page Sex is just unbalanced and not my thing. He walks from one sexual encounter to another one to another one to another one.

Hoped with Sylvia, that was a bummer. Whoring Mom was a bummer. Slutting Twins (sucking guys left and right) was expected (history of Julie) but now it gets more and more; also bummer.

Wouldn't have a problem with that frequent Sex, if there would've been an actual Story backing it up. There's none.

A Proofreader and an editor are also recommended.

mistout1mistout1almost 4 years ago
Train Wreck

The mom is a train wreck waiting to happen. She claims to love her husband and has a line she won’t cross, but she wants to cross it so Dex has to be there so she won’t cross it. Meanwhile Dex is willing to go along with whatever mom wants, but he keeps thinking he needs to talk to her about it. I’m thinking the shit is about to hit the fan as the series draws to a close.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lackluster

So its become pretty damn boring and repetitive, except for the cheating mom. Just an fyi what shes done is cheating, no ands ifs or buts about it. Kinda hoping it all turns to crap for them because thats what i feel they deserve. They went from pretty decent characters to just plain horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is getting more and more frustrating. I agree with most comments here. Story is scarce, and sex is so aboundant it is getting repetitive. Mom is unhinged, but so are all the members of that family. I know this story is over and moved to college, but i hope there is some character progression at some point. Cause what i read so far is character regression.

Really, Mom telling the twins they have to be carefull is a joke, and them being so perceptive and outspoken not realizing/mentionning how a bad example mom is to dare tell them that is outragious.

There is an attempt to make Dex feel sorry for losing Sylvia. But fuck, twins and Mom right away fuck him and blow him and he is happy to give and receive, that guy didnt really give a fuck for Sylvia. 95% of is cumshots from the 7 previous days didnt involved Sylvia, like he never cared.

I'll try to keep reading but since dad got in the fun, tge story took a turn for the worst...

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Yep. Another 1. Don’t like the sharem. Wouldn’t touched them afterwards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous