Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perched on the edge of the hot tub, leaning over to kiss me while she continued to jerk me off, she lost her balance and her face dropped from mine into the water. She released my cock and was flailing as she tried to get herself back on the edge. She was already soaked so I pulled her, tee shirt and all, into the tub and righted her so her face was out of the water. Her eyes were wide open as she sputtered and spit and wiped her long, red hair from her face. She was startled from this turn of events but she collected herself quickly and laughed. She looked like a drowned cat and I laughed at the vision before me.

She stripped her wet tee shirt off and we weren't laughing anymore. She launched her lips at mine and grabbed my erection with one hand and furiously began jerking me off. I flexed my cock against her grip and she pulled back from my face and said, "How do you do that?"

I chuckled and said, "The same way you grab with your pussy." She giggled and guided my hand to her pussy. I pushed my index finger into her sex and she flexed her vaginal muscles to grabbed it. "Yeah. Like that." She grinned. She continued masturbating me and I continued masturbating her.

I didn't know where this was going because I didn't want to cum in the hot tub. Jillian seemed to be reading my mind because she said, "Don't cum in the water. Push your hips up to the surface and I'll take care of it." She grinned and picked up her pace and then she changed position and switched hands. I tried to follow her change of position but my finger came free. Waves developed as Jillian went to both hands stroking up and down my cock. She was watching my face for the telltale signal that I was about to cum and I could feel it building.

When my orgasm was inevitable, I pushed my hips up to the surface and Jillian dropped her lips to my cock and pushed half-way down the shaft. She lashed her tongue on my 'spot' and cum erupted into her mouth. She was startled by the power and quantity of my ejaculation and she started to pull off, but she stopped with her lips firmly gripping my cock at the ridge and started swallowing as fast as she could so she wouldn't lose any in the water. I groaned hard with each shot and she started giggling around my shaft as she was able to more easily handle my later shots.

She swallowed one last time and then giggled as she lashed her tongue around my shaft. It was still as hard as ever. She pulled back and licked her lips for any stray cum and looked from my cock to my face and said, "Does this thing ever go down?"

I laughed and said, "Sometimes." She lazily continued to stroke my cock as she laid back beside me. She dragged her fingernails through my abdominal muscles and looked up at me and said, "These are hot. I don't know what it is, but I go all squishy for a man with ripped abs." I smiled and she lightly bit my nipple and then grinned at me. I wrapped my arm around her to pull her in closer and gripped her left breast. Her nipple was rock hard.

I knew we were pushing things by not getting ourselves together right away. It was probably around six o'clock. It was still early but people could be starting to get their day going. My Dad was an early riser on workdays but he liked to sleep in on Saturdays and he was on the links early of Sunday. Lately, Mom was sleeping in on Saturdays too. When they did get up, it was always after a loud and raucous round of sex followed by a shower in which they often went another round. The twins and I would roll our eyes as we listened to them. They had never been like that when we were growing up. I think Dad would have been like this but Mom was always concerned that the kids would hear. She was the one who had changed ever since the sleep regression session with Dr. Jaffrey had released her from her repressed sexual abuse by her step-brother and step-sister.

Jillian and I didn't get out of the hot tub before Jennifer caught us snuggled up together with her hand gripping my semi-erect cock. She grinned down into the hot tub and said, "Well, Isn't this sweet." Then she leaned down and whispered, "Too bad he's our first cousin." Jillian grinned and licked her tongue around my nipple as she snuggled in closer as if to signal her sister that there wasn't any room for her.

Jennifer reached down in the water and gripped the top half of my cock that wasn't in Jillian's hand. I struggled to hold my cock down so as not to encourage Jennifer. My dick had other ideas though and it steadily rose to attention. Both Jillian and Jennifer exchanged a glance and their hands moved in unison on my cock. Jillian sat up so she could tend to business. Jennifer's tee shirt clad torso laid on the edge of the hot tub. The waves that they had developed, slapped against the side of the tub and soaked Jennifer's tee shirt. She didn't care. She kept right on jerking the top half of my cock in perfect rhythm with Jillian's hand on the bottom half.

I didn't cum quickly because I had already cum once not very long ago. They were tiring and switched hands. They were succeeding in pulling another orgasm from me though and I groaned and humped up my hips urging them to keep going. At this point I didn't want them to give up. The two sisters grinned at each other and they ramped up the pace.

I let out a groan, "YYYUUNNGGG," and lifted my hips to the surface and Jennifer pushed herself further over the edge and pushed her lips onto my knob. My balls tightened and launched another load into her mouth. She understood the unspoken rule about not cumming in the hot tub and she gulped down my warm, creamy seed as she swallowed with ease. She took it all and then lashed her tongue around my shaft and I groaned again. She pulled her lips back; flicked her tongue on the 'spot' to tease me and then pulled off, licking her lips. She still had my cock in her hand and she looked at it and said, "Does this thing ever go down."

Jillian burst out laughing and said, "Sometimes." I just grinned at both of them. After a few minutes, my cock started to soften and they watched closely with fascination.

When it was nearly completely flaccid and flopped down on my stomach, Jennifer looked up at me and said, "How long have you and your sisters been fucking?"

I contemplating denying her accusation but then said, "Umm...Not long."

Jennifer grinned and said, "I get it. They are very beautiful. They make me awfully horny." Jillian nodded at Jennifer's observation and I just grinned. Jennifer was dragging her fingers through her sex as she thought about her last statement.

Jennifer released my flaccid cock and pushed herself back on the edge of the tub and stood up. She was soaked and her long nipples and big tits showed prominently through her wet tee shirt. She looked where I was looking and giggled as she said, "Maybe we can have a wet tee shirt contest as part of the festivities today. I was in complete agreement but I knew that would never happen.

I helped Jillian get out of the tub and she proceeded to wring out her hair and then her tee shirt. She pulled it over her bright red hair and giggled as she noticed her nipples and breasts showing through the tee shirt. She pulled the tee shirt forward to release the surface tension with a suction sound, but the material clung fast to her tits again, once she released it.

I stepped out of the hot tub and pulled on my bathing suit as they both watched my dangling cock until it was out of sight. I only had the one towel and they hadn't brought any. We shared mine and dried off as much as we could. The sun would do the rest.

So far, the weather was perfect. Not too hot. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. The sun was above the tree line and there was a promise that the birthday party would probably take place mostly in the pool and air-conditioning inside. I sprawled into a lounge chair and Jillian and Jennifer joined me to dry off.

I was perfectly content to lay there in silence and enjoy the warmth and nature. They wanted to talk. They asked me all kinds of questions about June and Julie and most of them were uncomfortable and frankly inappropriate. I answered some and 'no-commented' others.

Jillian asked, "Have you had sex with both sisters at once?" I 'no-commented' but she knew the answer was 'yes'. "Do they have sex with each other when you're having sex with them?" I hesitated a moment too long before 'no-commenting'. Jennifer grinned at how easy it was to read my non-answers. "Do they have sex with each other when you're not there." My answer was that she should ask them. She had no reason to ask about Mom and me and I prayed that she wouldn't go there.

It was my turn. "Do you two have sex with each other?" Jillian grinned at her sister and nodded. "Are you lesbians?"

Jennifer laughed and said, "Obviously not. We just like sex of any kind."

Based on some comments from their mother this morning, I asked, "Do you have sex with your mother?"

Jillian giggled and said, "Do you?"

I quickly responded, "It's my turn to ask the questions." Jillian looked at Jennifer and they both looked back at me and grinned as they nodded in unison in response to my question.

Jillian said, "She not a lesbian either. I'm sure she'll make a run on you before the weekend is over." Jennifer giggled. I smiled knowing that she already had. The Q&A seemed to be over and we leaned back in the lounge chairs enjoying the sun.

A short while later, the twins joined us in their micro-bikinis. Jillian and Jennifer expressed how much they loved their bathing suits and I could feel the sexual tensions between the four of them. I could see a sisters-on-sisters and a sisters-on-cousins session in their near future.

All five of us lounged silently in the warmth. The temperature was climbing and there wasn't even a puff of air. Then Mom and Dad tuned up. I turned in my chair to look up at their bedroom windows to see if they had left one open again. They all seemed to be shut, which meant they weren't even making an attempt to be quiet. Dad was particularly loud and that was unlike him. Mom was usually the groaner and screamer.

Jillian and Jennifer got a big kick out of their antics. June and Julie just giggled. They seemed a little embarrassed by our parents. I was aroused, as I thought of Mom getting fucked and my dick started pulsing its way up to hard.

Jillian spoke up to know one in particular, "Wow. Aunt Maddy and Uncle Jarod are really getting into it. Are they usually like this?"

Julie said, "Lately, yes." I noticed that all four of the reclining lady's nipples were hard as nails. Jennifer ran her hands down over her hers and she softly moaned. I thought Mom and Dad would go on forever. Dad had some kind of stamina because Mom could really milk a cock.

Finally, there was a male groan and a female wail of ecstasy and they were done. Just then, Aunt Mary came out in the yard through the sun room and came toward us. She was dressed in a long robe that came down to the tops of her feet. She sat down to my left in a straight back lawn chair and said, "Fuck. Thank God that's over. Jesus, are they always like that?" Julie giggled but didn't repeat her answer. No one else did either.

Aunt Mary must have noticed all the signs of arousal. The four sets of erect nipples and me trying to hide my erection. She chuckled and said, "I see that had the same affect on you guys." We all burst out laughing.

I glanced at the sun, noting its position in the sky, and said, "It's only seven-thirty and everyone is up."

Aunt Mary glanced at me and said, "Looks like everything is up." The four girls burst out laughing again and looked over at me. Both of my hands were perched over my tented bathing suit.

Jennifer, who was reclined to my right, said, "You're not wearing a watch. You can tell the time by looking at the sun?" I nodded. She chuckled and then mumbled mostly to herself, "Tall, big cock, ripped abs and he's Crocodile Dundee too." Aunt Mary must have heard her too because she giggled into her hand as she stared down at my crotch.

Aunt Mary stood up and billowed out her long heavy robe and said, "It's too hot out here for this robe." She wiped perspiration from her brow and went back inside. I realized that I was perspiring too so I got up and cannonballed into the pool. That accomplished two things: it cooled me off and softened my erection and the resulting tower of water soaked all four girls. They launched themselves out of their chairs. Julie and June were laughing at both Jillian and Jennifer, who were standing with their arms out from their sides looking down at their newly soaked tee shirts. When they looked back up, they both had anger on their faces and they both ran several strides to the pool and cannonballed into the pool right on top of me. They surfaced and grabbed me and pulled me under before I could get a breath of air. I struggled away from them and came coughing and spitting to the surface. June and Julie were casually walking down the pool stairs and laughed at my display. Jillian and Jennifer both joined their laughter and then saw the look on my face and they both started swimming for the stairs in fear of retaliation.

I easily caught up with them as they got their feet on the bottom and started wading as rapidly as they could through the water, I noticed that their tee shirts were clinging to their waists exposing everything below. I glided up behind them and pushed my hands up between their thighs and goosed my fingers through their sex. They both squealed as they tried to pull away from me. They reached the stairs and my hands came free. They both were frantically yanking their soaked tee shirts down over their asses. June and Julia were roaring with laughter, just as Mom came out in the yard, dressed in shorts and a bikini top. All she saw at first was Jillian and Jennifer yanking on their tee shirts as they scrambled up the stairs from the pool. Jillian grabbed up my towel and ran in to the sun room.

As Mom came closer to the pool, she saw me at the bottom of the stairs and I could tell from the look on her face that she knew what was going on. The twins turned their backs to Mom so she couldn't see them snickering. I nonchalantly walked out of the pool and said, "What time do the catering people get here?"

Mom laughed at my attempt to change the subject and said, "Around ten o'clock." She continued on and laid out on my lounge chair and shrieked to find out it was soaked from my cannonball.

With no towel, I used my hands to squeegee water from my arms and legs and then my torso and went up to my room. I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and stood in the doorway drying my hair. The unmistakable sounds of a blow job came from Mom and Dad's room. "Mmmmppph... mmuuummph" and then "Aaawwkk... aawwkkk."

I heard Dad say, "Fuck Mary, you always gave great blow jobs. Ray never knew what he was missing." A female voice giggled and then went back to it again. I inched closer to the door to listen. My cock was tenting my bathing suit again and I grabbed it through the material.

I heard Aunt Mary spit, most likely on Dad's cock and then said, "Ray didn't eat pussy. Since you wouldn't, as a teenager, I suppose you still don't either."

Dad said, "No thank you. Just keep on doing what you're doing. Fuck, I'm almost there."

Aunt Mary giggled and said, "I can't believe Maddy has let you get away with that all these years." The 'mmummphs' and the 'aawwkks' returned at a quicker pace and Dad let out a groan. I could hear him thrashing and assumed that he was cumming. Moments later there was total silence. I could hear kissing noises and then Aunt Mary said, "Some time before we leave, we have to fuck. How long has it been anyway, a couple years?"

I heard Dad say, "Seems longer but it was right after your divorce. I came down to console you. You were very upset, although I never understood why. Ray was always such an ass."

Aunt Mary chuckled and said, "He was, wasn't he?" They were quiet again and I heard more kissing. Then Aunt Mary said, "I'd better get going. Maddy told me to make it quick before the kids hear us."

If I was surprised to hear Dad and his sister having sex, I was shocked that Mom knew all about it and had even sanctioned it. This revelation made my cock even harder and I pulled it out through a leg of my suit and furiously started jerking myself off. I Stepped back from the door so I wouldn't accidentally hit it with my flailing hand and I noticed movement in my peripheral vision. I snapped my head to my right and Mom's face appeared above the top step. She stopped where she was and looked at me. She had a sheepish look on her face and I stopped masturbating and just held my stiff cock in my hand.

She just shook her head and climbed the remaining stairs and came down the hall. She took my hard cock from me and quietly pulled me down the hall to my room. She released my cock and shut the door before whispering, "I suppose you heard them?" I nodded. My cock bounced up and down. "They've had a sexual relationship since they were teenagers. Your dad confessed before we were married. I kind of thought it was hot. They get together whenever the two families get together. Uncle Ray never caught on. He wasn't sexual by nature. I never understood what she saw in him."

I hesitated a moment but I had to ask, "Do you join them?" I looked down at the floor in embarrassment that I had asked her that question.

Mom giggled at my embarrassment and said, "I'm always invited and I have before, but not since our sexual relationship started going downhill. Now that that is better, I planned on joining them on this visit. Don't say anything to the twins, okay?" Mom sat down on the bed beside me and looked directly into my eyes. "I hope you are alright with this. I'm sure it's kind of a shock but not so much so since we are doing pretty much the same thing." I grinned at her. She put her closest hand down on my erection and wrapped her fingers around my shaft and started lazily stroking it from knob to balls. I leaned back and braced myself with my arms behind me.

Mom said, "It looks like you need some immediate attention." I flexed my cock and let it answer for me. Mom giggled and slid off the bed to her knees and maneuvered herself between my legs. She sat back on her heels and pushed her lips steadily down my shaft pushing my meaty knob into her throat. My head tilted back and I let out a loud groan. Mom pulled off and put an index finger to her lips and shushed me. She returned to my cock and I watched her head bobbing up and down my cock while those gorgeous eyes watched every contortion on my face.

I flexed my cock hard and she giggled around my shaft and gagged and pulled back off again. She gathered the saliva and stroked it onto my cock. She took a half grip at the base to hold it in place and she kissed and licked her way down the underside to my balls. She sucked one in and batted it around with her tongue and then did the same to the other before lapping, with her broad tongue, all the way back to the tip. Her gorgeous eyes bored into mine. She rolled her tightly compressed lips over the top and bobbed them on and off several times. Her eyes smiled up at me. Fuck, she had to be the best cocksucker on the planet.

She exposed her upper teeth and grinned as she let my velvety crown glide over them. The sensation was completely different and she grinned and lightly bit down. My eyes must have gone wide as she giggled again. When she went back to her deep throat, I knew I was toast. I wanted this to go on forever, but cum boiled out of my balls and Mom smiled around my shaft as she felt it rise. She pulled her lips back to the ridge and clamped her lips there as my jizz exploded into her mouth.

A look of concern washed across her face as her eyes suddenly went wide. She pulled her lips back to the tip of my cock. She was struggling to get her mouthful of cum down. She was filling up faster than she could swallow and she was forced to pull back. She knew what would happen then and she closed her eyes and when she opened her mouth to catch remaining shots, more cum fell out of her mouth than went in. She started gagging and coughing as cum poured off her lips into her cleavage exposed by her bikini top. I was still firing shots and she got laughing at her complete inability to contain my load. Her face, neck and chest were covered. It was in her hair and hanging from her left earlobe. When I was done, she got to her feet and looked at herself in the mirror over my bureau. She laughed as she smeared my cum across her face and down between her tits. When she turned around to show me, I burst out laughing too.