Sleeping Faggot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh fuck... why does it feel so good! Steven moaned in his head as the giant cock fucked him faster and faster.

Getting fucked from behind felt even fucking better and he could feel Mr Anders cock in his stomach.

"You love my cock in your cunt don't you, little girl!" Mr Anders moaned.

He was gripping Steven's hips hard as his cock destroyed his tight little hole. Steven was holding in as much moaning as possible but he let out the occasional high-pitched squeal.

In this position, Steven's hard cock was rubbing against the mattress and mixed with the pure ecstasy of getting fucked was sending him over the edge.

"MMMMMM!!" Steven grunted and bit his lip hard as his cock start to fire gallons of cum.

"Yes! Keep clenching your cunt my sissy whore!" Mr Anders moaned and suddenly Steven felt his insides start to get filled with more and more cum.

It just enhances his own orgasm and Steven felt like he was seeing stars.

SPANK!

With one last, firm slap of his arse cheek, Mr Anders pulled his cock out of the gaped, cum filled arsehole.

"Time to get you back to bed my little girl." Mr Anders said.

Steven let this older man reposition him back into bed, he was happy that he managed to pull off being asleep but he still couldn't believe how good it felt to be fucked by this god.

Change in Personality

The next morning nothing was said about the night before. Steven assumed he had gotten away with pretending to be asleep, however Mr Anders smiled to himself knowing full well that he was awake and willing.

Now he knew that Steven was fully willing and happy to be his gay little slut, he had no problems at all with what he was going to do to him. Not that he ever felt bad for what he was doing.

For months Steven and Mr Anders worked away together a lot. Steven was under the impression that the company thought they were a good team as they were getting on a lot of new business. However, Mr Anders had specifically requested that only he goes away with Steven.

Nearly every night they were away Mr Anders would put sleeping pills in Steven's food, which Steven willingly ate down every time. Then when he was passed out, Mr Anders would use his mouth and his arsehole over and over.

As he fucked Steven, he was speaking to him, adding more subconscious conditionings to him, training him to be a good little whore.

There were nights where Mr Anders wouldn't put any pills in Steven's food, but Steven would still pretend to be asleep and enjoy getting fucked by his big, hard cock.

Although he was never having sex with Esther, their relationship wasn't going too bad. Steven found himself being more emotional with her and willingly going clothes shopping with her.

After a while he found himself really liking the look of her clothes.

One day, whilst Esther was out, Steven was in bed wanking whilst watching a gay orgy scene on his phone when an idea came to his head.

He had no idea where this idea came from, but he had a huge sudden urge.

He went into one of Esther's drawers and grabbed one of her red thongs.

He stared at it for a while in his hands, feeling the soft material. Then he looked at himself in the mirror, holding it, feeling a need to wear them.

On the other side of town, Mr Anders was looking at his computer, watching the countless videos he had made of him fucking Steven. All of which Steven looked to be a very willing participant.

"Oh, the plans I have for you." He said to himself with a smirk.

The End Of Part 1