Sleeping Faggot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh fuck!" Steven grunted loudly when he felt his tight little hole open up and stretch around the thick cock head.

"YEEESS!" Mr Anders moaned.

He held his cock firmly in the unbelievably tight hole and watched the young man panting and groaning from being stretched.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck.... Oh fuck...." Steven panted, his arsehole burnt and pulsated around the giant cock.

Mr Anders gripped onto Steven's legs and slowly started to push his cock deeper and deeper inside of the young man.

His cock was never ending and it felt like Steven could feel it in his stomach. Mr Anders did the final push and Steven felt his balls touching him.

"Fuck!" Mr Anders roared, "For so long I have been using your body as you slept, helpless to my advances and now look at you! I'm balls deep in your no longer arsehole and you are going to be a filthy little faggot for me for now on!"

This sent Steven over the edge, his chest arched up and pleasure soared through him.

"Fuuuuuucckkk Daddy!!" He moaned at the top of his lungs, "Fuck me! Fuck my faggot arsehole!!"

"You fucking slut!" Mr Anders moaned and he started to pull his cock back out before pushing it balls deep back inside of him.

Steven's hole still felt incredibly tight but he could tell it was loosening up, growing accustom to the cock that was going to fuck him a lot.

The pain started to fade and was getting replaced with immense pleasure. With every thrust Steven's mouth hung open, just letting out high pitched moans.

"Oh god... you're so big... so deep." Steven moaned.

"Get used to it slut, you're my faggot bitch now!" Mr Anders roared as he hammered into the man's tight fucking arsehole!

Steven just stared at Mr Anders amazing, hairy, muscular body as he felt his arsehole getting destroyed by his giant cock. It felt fucking amazing feeling his hole stretch around the thick cock that was doing wonders to his insides.

"FUUCCK!" Steven squealed out when the cock seemed to hit something intense inside of him.

"You like that you fucking whore?" Mr Anders moaned as he kept hitting the same spot over and over.

"Fuck.... Yes.... I fucking love it!" Steven moaned.

Steven felt like a girl in that position, his legs up and taking the hard fucking like a slut.

Mr Anders loved the high-pitched moans of his new slut. His cock felt great with a tight little arsehole wrapped around it. He knew he wasn't going to last long in this no longer virgin hole.

"Fuck... Daddy... fuck me." Steven moaned over and over as Mr Anders kept hitting his special spot.

"Yes... take that cock you little slut!" Mr Ander moaned back to him.

He then released Steven's legs and landed his hands on either side of Steven. Their faces close to each other that Steven could feel Mr Anders warm breath on his face.

"Oh fuck... Daddy... I think I'm gonna cum." Steven panted out.

"If you cum from getting fucked you truly are a faggot!" Mr Anders said to him with a smile.

Steven didn't care, he wrapped his legs around this older man and took his hard fucking.

"I'm going to cum in your arsehole slut, do you want that?" Mr Anders questioned, already knowing the answer.

"Yes Daddy! Fucking cum in my faggot arsehole!" Steven squealed out.

"If I breed you that means you belong to me! You are my property!" Mr Anders moaned.

Deep down Steven knew it was risky to agree to such a thing, but he was to lost in the moment to give a shit!

"Breed me, Daddy! Make me yours! Own me! Fuck me! FUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!" Steven roared out as his declaration forced his own orgasm.

Both men felt his hot cum firing from his cock and hitting both of their chest and abs.

As Steven came his arsehole clenched even tighter around Mr Anders cock.

"Here I fucking cum, you sissy faggot!" Mr Anders roared and then Steven felt it.

"FUUUUCCKK YEEEEEEESSSSS!!" Steven moaned as he felt the thick cock expand and then felt his first ever load of cum fire inside of his arsehole.

Rope after rope of cum filled Steven's bowels which just made the pleasure even more intense.

He was squealing and twitching like a girl as he let this older man breed him and he loved every fucking second of it!

"Fuck... fuck... fuck...." Steven panted as Mr Anders slowed down on his fucking, but making sure to drain every last drop of cum in his new slave.

"That's one tight fucking hole." Mr Anders moaned.

He sat up and Steven's legs flopped to the side, when he felt his arsehole empty, he felt cum start to pour out of him.

He was panting for air as his chest heaved up and down, he looked at Mr Anders who was smiling back at him.

He wondered what a sight it must've been, Steven with his legs spread, covered in his own cum and cum leaking out of his arsehole.

"That's just the first time, faggot." Mr Anders told him.

"Oh fuck." Steven panted out, feeling a little delirious after having such a hard orgasm.

Steven lay there as he tried to catch his breath, he didn't even realise that Mr Anders was pushing their beds together.

"Turn to your side, we're sleeping together tonight." Mr Anders said.

With his orgasm done and his lust dying down, the reality of what just happened started to hit Steven.

I can't believe that just happened, He thought, I can't believe for months he has been drugging me and using me against my will.

"Roll over now my gay slut!" Mr Anders said firmer.

Steven looked up at the man that just well and truly fucked him. Even with all the doubt in his mind there was still something inside of him that made him want to obey.

Slowly, Steven rolled to his side.

"Good boy." Mr Anders said and Steven felt his cock twitch from the words.

Then, he felt Mr Anders naked body press against his. His big, manly arms wrapped around Steven's body and he realised he was being cuddled like a girl with cum all over him and leaking out of him.

Although his mind was spinning, Steven was exhausted from the fucking and being cuddled like this made him fall asleep easily.

He was only woken up by something poking him from behind. He opened his eyes and saw it was still dark outside, then he realised what was poking him.

Mr Anders had woken up and decided he wanted another go on his slut.

Steven went to move but he felt a strong hand hold onto him.

"I don't..." Steven went to speak but Mr Anders interrupted.

"Shhhh." He whispered, "Don't fucking move."

As though brain washed, Steven stayed perfectly still as Mr Anders spread his cheeks with his hands.

With his arsehole still freshly stretched and cum around it, he felt Mr Anders thick, hard cock push inside of him.

"Urghh." Steven grunted at being stretched yet again.

"Shh!" Mr Anders ordered more forcefully.

Steven remained frozen as this big cock forced its way deeper and deeper inside of him. When he felt Mr Anders go balls deep, he let out another grunt.

With just a hand holding his hip, he felt Mr Anders start to thrust in and out of him, pushing himself against Steven's plump arse cheeks.

"Urgh... urgh.... Urgh..." Steven grunted as Mr Anders kept thrusting in and out of him.

Mr Anders remained completely silent as he used this younger man's hole.

The pleasure was making Steven moan a little louder, but Mr Anders didn't care about Steven's pleasure this time. He was just using this boy's arse however he wanted.

"Fuuuckk!" Mr Anders grunted and Steven felt his bowels getting filled with yet another load of cum.

He was actually disappointed that he didn't get to cum, but Mr Anders didn't seem to care.

"Go back to sleep." Mr Anders whispered and left his semi hard cock in Steven's arsehole and fell back to sleep.

This is fucking crazy, Steven thought as he felt slightly still full as he tried to go to sleep.

Doesn't Count

Steven woke up and very quickly realised he had a big, strong man wrapped around him.

Oh god, it actually happened, He thought as he remembered everything he did and said the night before.

"Mmmm good morning bitch." Mr Anders sleepy voice said.

"H-hi." Steven nervously replied, not believing he did all of that.

"Why don't you start the day by giving your Daddy a good blowjob." Mr Anders said, it wasn't a question, more of an instruction.

"I... I don't think that's a good idea." Steven very nervously stuttered out.

He wanted to escape but his body felt frozen in fear with Mr Anders arms wrapped around him.

"Don't you remember what you said last night when I was balls deep in your little cunt? You belong to me." Mr Anders said.

"Last night... it was a mistake." Steven whispered and eventually found the strength to pull himself away.

He stood up and was surprised that Mr Anders didn't move. Instead, he looked down at this amazing man's hairy, muscular body.

"Is that how you truly feel?" Mr Anders said with a smile.

"Yes, I have a girlfriend," Steven weakly argued, "I'm not gay."

"You were my willing faggot last night." Mr Anders said with a chuckle.

"That was... I was... no, you drugged me." Steven argued, although he still found it hard to argue with how he acted the night before.

"So, you don't want it again?" Mr Anders asked him and got up onto his elbows.

His giant, hard cock aimed directly at Steven.

Although Steven wasn't certain on how he felt, he knew what the best thing to say was.

"No, I don't." He whispered.

"Okay, then we're done." Mr Anders said and stood up, "I'm going for a shower then we have a meeting."

When he disappeared into the bathroom Steven let out a sigh of relief, as though a weight had been lifted.

Is that it? Done? Esther never needs to know! He thought to himself.

Steven tried to forget about it and have their meeting like normal, but his head was all over the place. He couldn't deny to himself how good it felt to be fucked by Mr Anders.

Every time he looked at the older man, he felt his cock start to grow, he tried to remember what it was like to have a cock in his mouth and found himself missing it.

When they got back to the hotel and ordered food Steven was a mess.

Steven sat down and Mr Anders was just smiling at him.

Has he drugged my food? Steven thought as he looked at Mr Anders and then his food.

Although Steven knew there was a good chance that he was about to be drugged again, he didn't question Mr Anders. He thought he would just let it happen and if he can't remember then nothing would've happened.

He finished eating and went upstairs with Mr Anders.

By the time he reached the door he started to feel light headed again, realising why he felt like that so often.

He's done it again, Steven thought, although his cock was hard.

Then, everything turned to black.

The next thing Steven knew it was daylight and he woke up on his own bed, alone. The fact that he was fully dressed confused him even more.

Did he do anything to me? Steven thought.

As he sat up, he felt a pain in his arse. A pain he was now familiar with.

He reached down into his trousers and felt around his arsehole and there was a lot of cum around his arsehole.

He fucked me? He thought.

Although instead of being furious, Steven was turned on by the fact.

"Good morning." He heard Mr Anders say.

"Did you... did.... Erm..." Steven stuttered out.

"What?" Mr Anders asked with a huge smile on his face.

Steven then decided in his head that it was better if he didn't know. Maybe it doesn't count if he doesn't know.

"N-nothing, should we get ready." Steven said.

"Good boy." Mr Anders replied and Steven cock grew in his trousers.

They were staying at that hotel for one more night before going back. Again, when they had food Steven didn't question anything to Mr Anders, instead he ate every last bite.

Once again, he went light headed and everything turned to black.

In the morning Steven woke up completely naked but on his own, his arse was sore and there was definitely a lot of cum leaking from it.

Why am I letting him do this? Steven thought, but he never said anything to Mr Anders.

When they went back home Steven barely said anything to Esther. He didn't know how could he even look her in the eye. Knowing that he had cheated on her with a man.

He also felt bad for willingly being drugged and fucked in his sleep, but he still tried to pretend like nothing happened there.

For two months Steven kept going on trips away with Mr Anders. Every night Steven ate all of the food on his plate and passed out, only to wake up in the morning with cum around his arsehole.

A few times he could taste cum in his mouth when he woke up and sometimes, he found some on his face.

It was a strange feeling for Steven, although he knew what was happening, part of him tried to argue that he wasn't certain as he was asleep. Another part of him enjoyed knowing that this older man was using his body as he slept, completely helpless.

One night, Mr Anders had Steven bent over the bed. He had only given him one sleeping pill so he was still a little conscious.

He had his well lubed up cock firing in and out of the young man's tight arsehole that he had fucked countless times now. With him slightly still conscious, Steven was letting out quiet, high pitched moans of pleasure.

"You fucking faggot, you love my cock!" Mr Anders moaned to him, "You don't want pussy ever again, you only want cock for now on."

Every time Mr Anders drugged Steven he would whisper things like that into his ear, slowly moulding him into the perfect slave.

By the end of those two months Steven hadn't done anything sexual with Esther. He actually got turned off when she suggested having sex.

Instead, he religiously only wanked to gay porn or the thought of Mr Anders.

Then, one night whilst they were away Mr Anders tried something different. He didn't put any pills into Steven's food.

He watched the young man eat every bite of his food.

This little whore, Mr Anders thought to himself, He loves taking my cock in his cunt so much but won't admit it, but tonight he will.

Steven got back to the room and surprisingly didn't feel the normal light headedness he was used to. He questioned if maybe it just hadn't hit him yet, so he got into bed like normal and waited for it to kick in.

Eventually he managed to fall asleep normally.

At one point, Steven was awoken by the feel of someone manhandling him. He realised that it was still dark outside and that he was fully awake.

Maybe his drugs didn't have an effect tonight? Steven thought as he felt his shirt getting pulled over his head.

Should I let him know I'm awake? Should I stop this? Steven thought.

However as much as he argued in his head, he kept his eyes closed and faked being asleep.

His jogging bottoms were pulled off of him and Steven lay there, completely naked, knowing that he was about to get used by Mr Anders, and his cock was hard as a rock.

"Mmmm, such a hot little slut." Mr Anders moaned and then Steven felt a firm grip around his cock.

He had to hold in his moans as the older man wanked his cock slowly.

Oh fuck, Steven moaned in his head, Maybe I can just pretend to be asleep a little longer.

He felt Mr Anders strong hand grab him and flip him onto his stomach, then his legs were pulled off of the bed so he was bent over the mattress.

"Look at that little hole," Mr Anders moaned, "If only you knew how many loads of my cum you have had in you."

Although he already knew, this confirmed for 100% that Mr Anders had been fucking him constantly.

"Mmmmm!" Steven accidentally moaned louder than he would've liked when he felt a warm, wet tongue press against his arsehole.

SPANK!

"Such a delicious fucking cunt." Mr Anders moaned and kept rimming the young man.

Steven just stayed still, pretending to be asleep as his arse was eaten by this amazing older man. He had to bite his lip to stop from moaning as the tongue was fucking in and out of him.

Oh god, that feels so fucking good, Steven moaned in his head as his arsehole was getting devoured.

Then Steven heard and felt one big spit directly onto his hole.

"Let's get your cunt ready for me, slut." Mr Anders said.

Steven stayed still as he heard Mr Anders move around the room, only to feel his strong hand on his back again.

He then felt something hard pressing against his arsehole, but it felt different to Mr Anders cock. Then with a little force, his arsehole stretched open and accepted this inside.

"Hmmmm!" Steven grunted as his arsehole tightly wrapped around this cock shaped object inside of him.

He was sure it felt smaller than the last time he felt Mr Anders cock inside of him, but still good. It kept going deeper and deeper as he bit his lip to stop from moaning.

"There we go." Mr Anders said and then Steven heard him walk away, but his arsehole remained filled and stretched.

That's when Steven realised it must've been a dildo inside of him.

"Such a pretty sight," Mr Anders whispered, "That dildo has gotten a lot of action in your arsehole."

Steven worked out that Mr Anders obviously had used this dildo on his ass a lot, assumingly to prepare him to get fucked.

"Right then." Mr Anders said and Steven felt a hand gripping his head, "Time to use that pretty little mouth of yours."

Steven, trying to act asleep, held his mouth open and eagerly waited for the familiar feelings of a cock.

"Mmmm." Steven again couldn't control his moan when he felt his mouth get filled with a thick, juicy cock.

"Good girl." Mr Anders moaned and Steven's cock jumped at being called a girl.

The older man wasted no time thrusting in and out of Steven's mouth. Steven wasn't able to fight the urge to flick his tongue against Mr Anders head, but he didn't seem to notice.

His cock kept fucking his face faster and deeper and Steven kept flicking his tongue all around, massaging the head. The more he did it and realised that Mr Anders didn't notice, the more he enjoyed it.

"Oh yeah, you are a great cocksucker," Mr Anders moaned, "I don't even know how many times I've fucked your face now."

Steven got more and more turned-on hearing about Mr Anders using him as he slept, knowing that he has been a complete whore for this man whilst he was asleep.

The thick cock was buried down Steven's throat and he realised that his gag reflex that was once there seemed to have gone. As he breathed through his nose with a throat full of cock, he felt Mr Anders reach back and grab onto the dildo in his arsehole.

"Mmmm!" Steven moaned loudly as Mr Anders started to fuck his arsehole with the dildo as his cock remained down his throat.

It was all getting too much for him, Steven was finding it harder and harder to not moan and let Mr Anders know that he was awake.

When the whole dildo got shoved deep into his arsehole, he couldn't stop himself from letting out a squeal of pleasure.

Suddenly, the cock was release from his throat and Steven felt the dildo get pulled from his stretched arsehole. It was then replaced with the definite feeling of Mr Anders thick, hard cock pressing against him.

"Fuuckk!" Mr Anders grunted when he first went inside Steven.

"Mmmm!" Steven grunted and bit his lip to stop from moaning more when the amazing feeling of having a real cock stretch his arsehole came back to him.

He felt the cock go deeper and deeper, stretching him wide open as he filled his insides.

"Fuck!" Mr Anders moaned again when he finally went balls deep into Steven's arse, "It's a surprise your cunt is still so tight since I've been fucking it so much."

Steven wondered how many times he had taken Mr Anders cock into his arsehole, but his head got quickly distracted when he started to get fucked a little faster.