All Comments on 'Sisters, or Not'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just wonderful

mBrowmBrowover 16 years ago
Sweet & Sexy

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Good Story

This was a very good story with a few interesting twists - although, the incest was rather subtle.

Despite the few character name fluctuations/typos and several other typos/grammatical errors, it was fairly well written. An editor would serve your writing well in the future.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
Another great one!!!

Yes Scorpio yes, this was a hell of a good tale! A very subtle story line with enough clues to leave no doubts that Jeff would prove to be their father. A nice twist having Jeff impregnate both mothers at a post-graduation orgy – up until that point I believed that he earned extra money for his college fees by making frequent "donations" to a local sperm bank LOL! Another great one Scorpio! Pete.

Donna19063Donna19063over 16 years ago
This one took a lot of imagination------

And it was handled nicely---Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
SWEET

RE:"SISTERS OR NOT"this was a very sweet and loving story but needed a couple more pages or a second chapter to tell what happens when kay's mom and dad show up for thanksgiving and also what happens on the cruise and afterwards

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57about 16 years ago
I just don't get it?

How can two women, both with very high degrees, one from Denver, the other from San Fransico, end up in back woods Nebraska, somewhere, be half sisters, and end up working in the dads company? Don't get me wrong, I truly liked the story, but the way they became half sisters, lame/weak, how they ended up back in Neb., lame/weak and the chances of both of them ending up being employed at dad's company, not likely. I can understand maybe one, but, not both. Casino odds, 2 billion to 1 chance.

BOSTON5435BOSTON5435about 16 years ago
Great

I thought this was a very good story indeed,these things do happen as DNA testing proves.

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007almost 15 years ago
truth be told

If everyone in the world was ordered to be DNA tested at birth and at present I am sure we would see even more instances of this. However I would never advocate such a law as the chances the government especially the current one would use it for evil instead of for good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another Triad relationship

based on similar stories - pity you didn't include the two mothers of the girls meeting up with him and then getting together and talking about the graduation and what happened that night . The concept of DNA testing could be interesting especially to find out if children born by sperm donors are related although I think this happens now. Nice idea built in to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
to bad

to bad you are like 90% of the writers here and don't know how to finish a story you get us hooked and leave us hanging you never told us about what happens on the cruise or when he meets the parents at thanksgiving i really hate writers that do that it's a real shame you had a great story going then killed it by not finishing it. not to many good loving incest stories out there

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 14 years agoAuthor
Annon said I didn't finish the story.

Annon says 90% of the authors here don't. Annon is right. The story I was telling, I finished. The story I was telling didn't need details about meeting family or where they went on the cruise. Annon missed the story. I'm so glad so many readers didn't miss the story. Authors tell stories, not details. I didn't tell every detail of the sister's bodies, just enough for my story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Anon said

he got hooked and left hanging. Anon said (between the lines) he wants more and I think that's a compliment. Anon also said he knows naught about punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
anon again

scorpio44 says he finished but i ask what would you say if CHARLES DICKENS left his stories this way or SIR ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE or SHAKSPEAR or any other GOOD writer everyone would be burning the books and they would be banned from every writing again think about wannabe SCORPIO44

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years agoAuthor
Ok, I bow to the pressure.

Not to extend the story but to answer any question you may have. I found my notes for the story and if you email me (either through the public comment or anonymous feedback methods) I will answer your questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story, but

no one uses miracle whip for tuna salad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lazy ass writer

stop posting unfinished stories writers like you should be banned. what this site needs is webmasters that do thier jobs and writers that show some pride in thier work and respect for the readers.

DBRS

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Two BIG Issues -

I grew up on Tuna salad with Miracle whip leave it alone -

Finished is a relative concept to most of us - did Scorpio close all the open questions - reasonably. Did he answer all the possible questions - not possible. Did he leave room for another chapter definitely. Will this story ever get another chapter hmmm I think I hope so.

Let's keep checking back and see??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
still sucks

i see mr. scorpio still hasn't graced us with a proper finish ti the story. plot holes big enough to drive a truck through unanswered questions unfinished business it seems once a wannabe writer always a wannabe writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

You said enough for me. The story was hot and I would love it if you carried on, but it would no longer be a short story.

For the wingers - post your own work or the links to your own work or just piss off!

If you can't say something constructive say nothing.

TLC

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
still no finish

i see dumb dumb still hasn't finished the story and the webmasters are still taking bribes or ignoring their jobs and allowing unfinished stories to remain on the site. all serious readers need to complain to the webmasters and writers demanding that all stories either be properly finished or deleted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a nice little story

amazing how they both ended up working at the same place....loved the way it rolled along....liked the ending when he discovered he was the father of them both - vice is nice but incest is best......what are the odds of him fucking two women at a party and getting them both pregnant and then the girls just happen to end up working together then falling in love with him......but we never got to hear about the results of the other DNA test he did with the sperm taken from his ex wife's vagina....what is the betting that the sperm was another mans who she was fucking around with.....need to add to the story and tie up the loose ends.....other than that - loved it.....

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
This bloke was fascinated

Isn't it amazing the 'Anonymouse' (Yes that is my deliberate mis-spelling) critics who are noisiest of all are almost all of them nearly illiterate to judge by the spelling of their diatribes and yet they have the gall to criticise another persons work. They don't have enough brainpower to imagine a satisfactory ending and nurture it. They do not have enough guts to identify themselves or display their abilities, if any.

Hey brother Scorpio this story got me in a grumpy mood, not at your works, I reckon that was a super yarn, but at the blither of the sneaky, secretive types

oldwayneoldwayneabout 10 years ago
Just Outstanding!

That's all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
STILL NO END

if the reader has to think of his own beginning, end or fill in the MAJOR plot holes then the wannabe hack writer has FAILED to do his job. as is this is less than half a story ( and half a story is worse than no story at all ) and nedds to be deleted until the lazy writer is ready to properly finish it. if i was the webmaster he would be banned and his partial stories deleted and asses like OLDED would be banned for life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
comment from anonymous of 04/30/14

it is obvious that you never read an actual book. great story line Scorpio44 keep writing.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalabout 4 years ago

41 yo man, 25 year old daughters. he graduated college and knocked up two college chicks at 16?

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Great story with an interesting twist at the end. Well done 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

GREAT !

Good Read !

People should be happy !

THANKS !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous