All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 22'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I can't believe it but...

I have to say you that the end of this chapter was amazing. For the last few chpaters I have become conditioned to really hate Megan, her neediness, her issues, and of course her costing Mark a chance to be happy with Krissy. Yet somehow at the end of this chpater I now find myself feeling bad for her. This also answered one of the biggest questions I had since the beginning of this series as to why they haven't always been together.

Great Job

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one flaw

The one flaw I've noted through the various chapters which needs revision is a simple one. The ending of a sentence/paragraph with a coma or semi-colon then continuing the text after a blank line makes following difficult at times; why not simply keep the full context of the thought together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great!

A beautiful and lovely story!

Chinese have a famous poem blessing two lovers who couldn't be together for the moment:

danyuan ren changjiu, qianli gong chanjuan

(wish people longinquity , 1000miles share moon)

"May we all be blessed with longevity Though far apart, we are still able to share the beauty of the moon together."

The same blessing to Mark and Meg!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Mark is one naive kid , feel sorry for da loser , his on his way on to being a total douchebag, great story nonetheless ,

Megan is a selfless cow !!

Rembrandt500Rembrandt500over 12 years ago
Wow...

Okay, I have to say I am a HUGE fan of your work. Seriously, SWB has to be the most epic series I've read on here and it's become so addictive. I have to say though, and I may not fully feel this way at the end, Megan is a horrible person. She manipulates everyone around her to get her way, and when things finally do, she ruins them all over again. I'm beginning to truly hate her, but I realize it's all leading up to one hell of a climax (no pun intended) and I'm assuming a great ending.

cocputcocputabout 12 years ago
Great depiction

You have not only clearly defined the reluctance of Megan, but the meaning of true love that they share. To quote Megan's own words, "All I wanted was someone...who knew I was broken, but would love and want me anyways.... That's what I had wanted and I had found him, but in a cruel twist of fate the one person who was perfect for me was the one person I could never have." If this doesn't define Megan as the true, selfless, unconditional lover, then I don't know what else would be.

Please ignore people who say otherwise, like the earlier comment. They just can't understand what Megan has gone through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME

I love this series.Its becoming really addictive.I stay up all night reading.I can't wait to see what hapens in the end.Continue the wonderful writing.

weddressweddressover 11 years ago
brutal realization

Bravo again at leading into this incredible emotional twist!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

The e emotions these two have to deal with its just a rollercoaster Megan is right they can't be what Mark wants them to be, perhaps its his teenage mind won't let him see that, but one would think his studies of the law would tell him that. However naivety aside this is still a cracking good series. And so back to the present day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Megan doesn’t want Mark as a boyfriend and yet short circuits Mark’s relationship with Chrissie? So she’s putting her “needs” in front of what would make Mark happy? Then a couple of times she hints that she really wish she could have Mark as a boyfriend. Megan really is broken…Mark not so much…at least at this point in their lives.

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

This is so sad that at least at this point neither can obtain the romance they desire. There is so a lot more to this story so perhaps they will stray apart, find others, and return to each other. Since these are sex stories, I am assuming that a return to present time will introduce several new partners before they rediscover each other. The more partners, the more interesting sex. So, let’s find out as we read further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...